The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• The Animation looks great Miro!

• @'miro':

as for posting quick updates, well I prefer posting when I have a render of something interesting to show off, I mean that's what we're here for right? or maybe it's my sweet way with words… :P :D

renders and especially anim takes time and that's what I have very little of currently... I'd say subscribe to this thread, but we're actively looking into upgrading the forum, so not sure if and how those would get transferred

anyway when something interesting happens, things will get nice and active :)

Miro this statement is a little confusing, what exactly are you so busy with? I thought you had hired a bunch of ppl to do things like site maintenance, store management, article writing, etc all for the purpose of giving yourself more time to work. We're all aware animations take time but if you're not working on any animations ATM, where is your time going? I've said this before, this is a WIP thread and we'd be more then happy with little snippets of what you're working on such as testing new software, creating new character models or creating new poses, if you are in fact working on anything. And if you're not my question again is what exactly are you so busy with?

• @'miro':

tomorrow I'm posting my next column with info on the next animation, so check that out

butt for now… more ass :)

BEAUTIFUL preview Miro. Her legs, ass and bare arched feet are VERY sexy!

Could this be a new character?!! She looks more tanned than Tara and Sayako. I can't even imagine how HOT and HORNY this model will look with oiled skin!!!!!!

• Yep totally fair. When you got it, show it off.

Until then, keep working hard!

• administrators

posted wip animation preview here, check it out and let me know what you think so far :)

Sayako’s Cock In Tara’s Ass: A Preview

as for posting quick updates, well I prefer posting when I have a render of something interesting to show off, I mean that's what we're here for right? or maybe it's my sweet way with words… :P :D

renders and especially anim takes time and that's what I have very little of currently... I'd say subscribe to this thread, but we're actively looking into upgrading the forum, so not sure if and how those would get transferred

anyway when something interesting happens, things will get nice and active :)

• @'Makaos727':

Let's just cool our jets, any news is good news, we get it. If we go without news then fine, Miro has no obligation to tell us anything, he WANTS to include us on things and I love that, we get to almost build our own futa-story! I feel like we're being spoiled by getting to interact with Miro in this way, and I feel like our input is really looked at and conceptualized into things that may or may not be able to be used in future works. I appreciate what Miro does for all of us, and if he spends a month of steady work then fine, Miro is human and wants to make sure that not only he but we are satisfied with his work, and that gets a bit annoying when people keep speaking so negatively towards him.

not really anyone is complaining, the people that say things that are "negative" (me included) for the most part just pull up things that were said but not kept, l like being told communication will increase then legit a day or two after he is gone for over 2 weeks.

stuff like that is incredibly frustrating to deal with. like i basically said before, its not difficult at all to make a 5 line post on wth is going on or just minor updates on what we are waiting for in the first place, (takes less than one minute to make a small post)

• Let's just cool our jets, any news is good news, we get it. If we go without news then fine, Miro has no obligation to tell us anything, he WANTS to include us on things and I love that, we get to almost build our own futa-story! I feel like we're being spoiled by getting to interact with Miro in this way, and I feel like our input is really looked at and conceptualized into things that may or may not be able to be used in future works. I appreciate what Miro does for all of us, and if he spends a month of steady work then fine, Miro is human and wants to make sure that not only he but we are satisfied with his work, and that gets a bit annoying when people keep speaking so negatively towards him.

• @'miro':

pretty sure I said more communication when I have something to show

All you said on that note was "I prefer to be active when there's a good "official" reason", then told us you would try to be faster, posted pictures of feet and butts for a few days and then went silent for most of a month.

If you want to post a lot or a little then do so, but at least let us know what's happening if you are doing less than what you'd like. Which is a sentiment you expressed.

Just knowing what's going on would put people at ease. And just saying busy with website duties isn't a great answer. Mentioning the change in forum software was a step in the right direction, as I'm genuinely interested in the goings on of the gullyworks as of late.

But the "deflated balloon" of Miro related content is going to cause sourness if it happens so often for so long with no context, especially after a marked effort towards the contrary. It's like watching someone slip back into alcoholism for the 18th time.

• Hey Miro will there ever be in the future sayako somehow losing her futa cock and tara getting it which she then proceeds to fuck sayako or ayako and sayako double team tara in various ways?

• you do you, Miro…I never lost faith ;)

• Miro's un-rip again :D

• administrators

pretty sure I said more communication when I have something to show

until then I'll try, but I'm pretty much the busiest person in the Southern hemisphere right now, so it's tough :) but I'll ask Marie to start posting this or next week, so that should help

I have been working on the 'Tara loves Sayako dick deep in her ass' animation, I'll post a 1min preview video next day or so main site, I was going to post a short preview anim here, but I have to figure out our new cdn first

so just a little pic in the meantime then :P

• The fact that a website that does literally anything at all, consumes time to do said things, goes without saying and doesn't excuse this nonsense after Miro specifically stated that there was going to be faster communication, let alone actual content again.

And the fact of the matter is that a ton of people are here exclusively for Miro's work and they are in no way obliged to force themselves to enjoy or communicate about anyone else if it doesn't tickle their fancy. I would love to live in a world where the forum is booming in all areas due to genuine interest in all the parties involved, but that isn't the case, and it's not the fault of the people in this thread nor their job to fix it.

Especially now that this thread is so dead that even the complaints come in slowly.

• As andi guinness already said in State of the Site, October 2016, there's a lot of things happening in the background every month.

There are still a lot of other authors whose works we can speak about in the rest of the forum, like Supro, TheDude3DX, HitmanX3Z, Smerinka, DB-Spencer, 3DZen, Amusteven, the return of Looks Can Kill, etc. Miro's projects will arrive in due time, but I think we're losing a great opportunity to enrich the forum because we are kinda focused on Girlfriends 4 Ever XD

• Lol, Miro's rip again :D

• ….....sigh

• "Now with speed"

• Any news about the anal animation? Any news about the big teal butt? Any news about Marie posting updates? Any news about anything :P?

• Goddammit, I was hoping for a future project that had Sayako cause a big ol' fuzz while on holiday in the erectile dysfunction philippines… Sad to see that great opportunity go:(

• administrators

spam eliminated :D

I've switched Akismet - our spam filter back on. Causes issues with registrations sometimes and bans people for no good reason, but hopefully not as dealing with the spam.

we've been looking at new forum software but all the fancy new ones re written in ruby on rails, not in PHP which is getting a bit stupid

as for the vote results, well I'm guessing the Tara taking all of Sayako's dick, had something to do with it :P will be fun to animate at any speed though :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.