The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• Lol, Miro's rip again :D

• ….....sigh

• "Now with speed"

• Any news about the anal animation? Any news about the big teal butt? Any news about Marie posting updates? Any news about anything :P?

• Goddammit, I was hoping for a future project that had Sayako cause a big ol' fuzz while on holiday in the erectile dysfunction philippines… Sad to see that great opportunity go:(

• administrators

spam eliminated :D

I've switched Akismet - our spam filter back on. Causes issues with registrations sometimes and bans people for no good reason, but hopefully not as dealing with the spam.

we've been looking at new forum software but all the fancy new ones re written in ruby on rails, not in PHP which is getting a bit stupid

as for the vote results, well I'm guessing the Tara taking all of Sayako's dick, had something to do with it :P will be fun to animate at any speed though :)

• I briefly wrote for a web-design company back in the day, which had me doing these spam-blocker dodging, word algorithm projects. But - at the same time - my employers ALSO wanted me to write the articles legit. REAL articles for their clients' websites, for the noble purpose of "search engine optimization"! Yeah, it was a low point in my career.

…Anyways, with all that experience, I was able to go ahead and polish up this spam-piece, which appears to have been cut from multi-various quack articles, then further run through some sort of 'synonym randomizer' and 'word garbler'.

My favorite lines from the article have to be: "Thither are commissioned facilities that gift (do the punctuation cleaning for you), or you hawthorn opt to eff yourself with herbs." "Savour your sauna. Differently investigate, if they record their scissors infertile."

Please note that no alterations beyond punctuation were made, as the weird word replacements and sentence fragments are what make it so funny.

@'RiordianDuek':

This is tough, I can't hear a destructive term.

Indian Ab Massage: A conventional soul indweller - contour of ab knead - which treats every problem indirect to the cavity, for men and women. Canvas your intake habits – erectile dysfunction -- smoking that pot be an 'splendid' cancer interference medicine!

The indications are today (identical/powerfully) that trans fats (not alone) increase the levels of the "uncool" (LDL) cholesterin in the blood. They really diminish the levels of moral ~(HDL) cholesterol~ thereby having the pessimism-practicable-phenomenon on gross sterol levels.

Did you over-savor the pass? Toughen insomnia online. Conclusion? this! With strokes, exit from the toes to the ankles. Adventurer recommends movement--intake into a stress-free case.

"What are we genetically and environmentally predisposed to spend (pain treatment, lung cancer)? Inveterate illnesses ilk: migraine, arthritis, spunk diseases and GI diseases. It was! Request the muse.

Is it realistic to submit shortcuts with your grooming programs? It likewise helps the circulation of our line-treatment lead poisoning.

Savour your sauna. Differently investigate, if they record their scissors infertile.

Birth control pills and depression.

Misrepresentation on the posterior, on a hyperbole, on the flooring, is a healthful billet. It turns… (disclose that fleshly manifestation) ...really turns on hormonal validation systems in your mentality.

Drawing your meals. Erectile dysfunction doctor, Omaha. Sometimes, each you indigence to do is take any antibiotics that your doctors' prescribes, and it volition: curatives you evermore. Content is treed in these pouches, and transmute upbringing cartilage for microorganism.

Women's health ketone diet. Honorable make swim, and don't wee whatever excuses (and label the nowadays) that are right-field for you. Warmed eucalypti or herb meal, with or without love buoy besides, be real assuasive to the articulate. Some of these causes are arthritis and cancer

Erectile dysfunction drugs and infertility. In a intelligent body, GLA container be produced from linoleic superman. And that effectuates you. (Alveolar services are costly.)

Erectile dysfunction shake recipe. Ventilation is likewise instituted to hold a transmitted trait, in which cover-treatments-sack be inferior useful. Thither are commissioned facilities that gift (do the punctuation cleaning for you) or you hawthorn opt to eff yourself with herbs. Not everyone reacts positively to the penalization.

• Doctor for erectile dysfunction, philippines.

• I'm starting to see a pattern here… We get about a week of communications from Miro, followed by silence and then an explosion of spam :).

• That ad is either the most terribly translated English I've ever seen, or actually randomly generated writing.

Either way I'd give it a read through, it's kind of hilarious.

• What 's with the god damn commercial ? Miro I hope your getting paid for this :exclamation:

• I say after this next animation clip, let Miro work on what he is most passionate about, which we all know is foot-jobs. Maybe it would help keep him motivated. ;)

• @'femalefutafan':

Miro, come on now been a week dont drop the ball already ;/

Jesus you're negative xD
    He said the voting would stop on the 5th and we can assume he'll update in the next few days. :P

• @'femalefutafan':

Miro, come on now been a week dont drop the ball already ;/

Patience please :P

• Miro, come on now been a week dont drop the ball already ;/

• Ohhh my, entire new pages of posts since I last visited! Time to play catch-up, again…

Nice feet and ankle decorations, but... Is it just me or do these legs have a funky, dry-skin texture; especially on the thighs? Or could they just be overly powdery? Makes 'em look like there's faint acne scarring. Needs more of an oily sheen I'm'a'thinking. Anywayz, here's hoping that these are either Tara's legs, or the legs of a new red-haired character; teal body-adornments matched to eye color. :P

Love how the faint geometric design becomes visible on the shoes in bright light. Any chance of doing the same for the thong underwear... Cuz I'm not really liking the burnished look. The shoe design is perfect, so long as there is matching thigh-garters at some point. :]]: Heck, deck her out with a whole matching set! I'm talking nipple tassels/swirly gold/teal filigree brazier, earrings and necklaces to match the design on her stomach, hair ribbons, lipstick. etc...</p>
<p>So Marie (the voice of Tara) is now an honorary member of the Affect3D staff? Sweet! Like, is that her full time job now, or just for the occasional promotions?<br />
I say the heck with those cutesy pron-starz on the main page! A weekly/monthly update where Marie records brief audio-answers as Tara would be super cool! I'd love hearing the 'official' voice of Tara talking about 3DX related stuff! (So long as any questions about lore and future projects were ignored/mocked/teased.)<br />
It might be a bit of work though, (depending upon how easy it is for Marie to 'get into character' and do Tara's voice), but no need for much audio editing either. 'Rough cut' I say, like it's just Tara casually talking whilest eating Ruffles; not even trying to hypersexualize every line or anything. I definitely think it would help make the character Tara feel ever MORE "real" to fans.<br />
Whether once a month, or only once EVER; I'd also like to see is a little contest where anyone can submit flash fiction (100 words or less), and the winning submission is read by Marie.</p>
<p>@'miro':</p>
<blockquote>
<p>@'TheGreatCornholio':</p>
<blockquote>
<p>Have to ask about the bikini. It looks almost metal. Are you playing around or are you going full bikini armor style? :grinning[:))

just going with current fashion, is all :)

The more Celtic the better. >:D

@'miro':

@'Makaos727':

Maybe Miro is looking into VR and we may get to witness some Futa-Love from our own perspectives.

VR first person DGrill perspective would people like that, do u think?

Uhhhh yawwws. Think how popular those few seconds of POV were in the DLCs! Man, I can just imagine, someday putting on a VR headset and cruising the marble hall, rendered-up just like a video game; able to zoom in and out at any angle, and endlessly enjoy the girlfriends having sex at ANY/EVERY angle!

@'kattnbleu':

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION. Does she have a penis?

MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION. Does she have red hair? …And does the toilet-rug match the shower curtain?

@'femalefutafan':

im feeling slightly longer nails would look better, thats just me though…. and keep posting, its been awhile since we saw this amount of presence lel

Say no to long toenailz. Now that Miro's kicking the whole pedibus-related fetish into high gear, I don't want this lady's nails scarring up Sayako's package. ;)
    @'TheGreatCornholio':

@'miro':

transparency? … not running for office just yet :P

Miro for God-Emperor!

'Miro 4 Mayor of Futa-Island' at the very least!

@'bigdaddy':

" HEY " big E that is a pretty color , if Miro starts with feet now maybe they will call it (( 3D-FEETIE )) … :rolleyes: :P :D

Uh-oh, Big-Daddie is becoming incomprehensible! Quick, somebody get this poor, deprived man some futa updates!

• @'bigdaddy':

@'kattnbleu':

If you do the slow and intense, any chance of an Xray view? :D

That does sound great ! but that may take some time to process ? :cool: :P

Maybe if he renders the normal one and works on the xray on some extra time. More of a whenever possible IF possible. Don't wanna take away from anything else. :D

• @'kattnbleu':

If you do the slow and intense, any chance of an Xray view? :D

That does sound great ! but that may take some time to process ? :cool: :P

• If you do the slow and intense, any chance of an Xray view? :D

• administrators

check out my update on the upcoming animation

https://affect3d.com/miro-loves-3dx/miro-loves-3dx-now-speed/

if all goes well I'll be able create this animation by the time I write my next column, but make sure you vote on how Tara wants it

• @'miro':

VR first person DGrill perspective would people like that, do u think?

I know i for sure would love some VR stuff.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.