The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• administrators

the spam's gotten out of hand because akismet is not working anymore, on the other hand akismet used to ban a lot of users for all sorts of innocent "offences" so you can't win…

But we're looking into moving to a new forum software soon, this one's getting old and tired.

I will get more active when I have time, but that's the thing I'm way too busy currently, no one to blame, just a fact currently.

And I'm more motivated about 3DX now, than I can remember, but I've never been good at juggling too many things at once so the forum posting side has been lacking obviously, but as I said I prefer to be active when there's a good "official" reason for it and we'll get there eventually.

• It' is pretty sad. If the forum is abandoned for blog post we won't be able to discuss like before. It's funny, I remember Miro saying he wants Affect3d to be a 3DX community, but I don't know how much of a community it can be if all info comes to us in form of a polished press release.
    Hopefully this site won't turn into just a company store and a few article posts.

• @'EmEn':

The forums being absolutely murdered by spamming is a little more disturbing to me right now than not getting free WIP content "on time" or monitoring Miro's online profile status so you can say "gotcha" when he doesn't reply.

What's going on with the spam?

I get the feeling this thread is going to be rolled into a blogpost anyway. So it's probably all moot.

You can't kill something that's already dead. The forums being a mess doesn't matter to me if they are devoid of promised content. Also all the spam is for one specific thing and seems to be by one man. But the forums are so far gone no one has been around to drop the ban hammer.

If there were like 20+ guys dropping dumps all over maybe it'd be cause for concern, but the lack of response to such an obvious infraction is more harrowing in my mind.

• @'EmEn':

The forums being absolutely murdered by spamming is a little more disturbing to me right now than not getting free WIP content "on time" or monitoring Miro's online profile status so you can say "gotcha" when he doesn't reply.

I get the feeling this thread is going to be rolled into a blogpost anyway. So it's probably all moot.

"" Hey "" big ( E ) B-daddy here , tell ya what let's get together all the old guy's and sit around a camp fire an sing song's of yester year … :D

• The forums being absolutely murdered by spamming is a little more disturbing to me right now than not getting free WIP content "on time" or monitoring Miro's online profile status so you can say "gotcha" when he doesn't reply.

• @'EmEn':

I think you might be reading a little too much into this. And then projecting your own disappointment on top of that to presuppose that you're NEVER EVER going to see another release EVER.

Seems a little overboard.

I'd wait until you hear some input from the person himself rather than mindread his mental state based on fewer responses and/or a busier schedule and/or an effort to avoid previous mistakes by overhyping content ahead of when it's ready.

Could be anything.

thats why he said. "I (may) never see anything else". key word lol.

lets be real though. it says on Miro's profile that he was online today. and i do creep a little 3-5 times a week or so. and most of the time it does say he was here the same day or yesterday.

dont think it takes much to make a small post of wth is going on.

how i always have seen it, if you're going to sell a product no matter what it is. you HAVE to be giving the consumer information on whats going on. obviously doesnt need to be like the inner workings of the site.

but how Miro has been over the last 8 months kinda sucks. making the rare post on what he will do then having a rough time when said thing comes out, then that time being way off. and then doing the one or two posts just before disapearing for a 2 weeks sometimes a whole month at a time. this has happened a few times now.

tbh the person that made the post on his/her thoughts on the whole thing, the motivation part might be right on exactly whats happening. if this is true, i'd much rather a simeple post from Miro, saying something like "i just dont want to animate atm or the near future i have lost the drive to get my work done" than just nothing at all.

he did say one animation per month though dont quote me on the timing. (was something like that i know) we have had 2 in 9 months, mean come on now lol. thats a hella big difference.its free stuff so im not to annoyed by it, just the fact that we get told one thing then something else happens. OR Miro just stealth's out is real stupid.

• I think you might be reading a little too much into this. And then projecting your own disappointment on top of that to presuppose that you're NEVER EVER going to see another release EVER.

Seems a little overboard.

I'd wait until you hear some input from the person himself rather than mindread his mental state based on fewer responses and/or a busier schedule and/or an effort to avoid previous mistakes by overhyping content ahead of when it's ready.

Could be anything.

• Just my personal thoughts I've been willing to share since… a while, actually.

I'm a bit sad. Not... angry, not disappointed, just... sad.

G4E (including both DLCs) is a masterpiece. However you look at it, it is an unbelievable creation. The quality of the art is still unequalled by any other artist out there, the characters are amazing, and most of all, it started an incredible era, the actual birth of 3DX.

Honestly, before G4E, I was sometimes looking into 3DX, but most of it was "meh". With G4E, Miro did not just create a piece of art, he created a whole world. How many incredible artists have emerged since G4E? Just look at the Affect3d store (and there are many others out here not on the store, btw), and a lot of people are starting to give birth to their fantasies because Miro showed them it was possible.

And I'm glad about that. I'm glad I'll be able to regularly find new Supro art, or The Dude's girls, or 3DZen, or LordKvento, Zzomp, Nova, Poruporuporu (check his stuff out, it's awesome)...

But I'm sad, because I've come to the conclusion that I'll probably never see a sequel to G4E by Miro.

Of course, creating art this good takes a while. All the poses, the rendering, the animation... I don't know anything about all that, but I don't doubt any second that it takes a bloody while, even with the best hardware.

But it looks to me that something else is happening here. It looks to me that Miro is somewhat less motivated to create his art now. I could be totally wrong of course, but there could be reasons to that.
    First, some of the frustration and reactions to the DLCs, which were taking a long time to emerge, which came out needing a patch, etc... When you put all your heart into doing something, people's reactions to it can have a great toll on your psychological state. And maybe Miro's not motivated enough right now to start working on G4E2, or Evil Nuns or whatever the next big project is supposed to be.

There could also be a financial issue. If you want to work faster/better, you need to buy new hardware, hire people... this costs a lot of money. I've always assumed that the sells from G4E and the rest of the shop (but mostly G4E) have been enough to feed Miro's family for a lifetime. But maybe, well this is just not the case. Again, I don't know, and I'm just trying to understand.

So, I'm sad that I may never see a proper sequel of Sayako's, Tara's, Ayako's and any other new character's adventures by Miro's hand.

Other artists may create some fan arts based on this universe, but this will probably never be as authentic as what Miro would create.

Again, I hope I'm wrong. But I'm sad.

• So…. a third of September is gone and we still haven't seen Miro's new column for August. Also no August 3DX Direct. What gives? Not even a small post in here telling us there will be delays.

• @'Makaos727':

Hello everyone! I've been following this forum for a while, probably a few months before the release of the dlc. This is my first post because for whatever reason the website wouldn't allow me to activate my account, but I'm here now and eagerly awaiting the return of our futa-god Miro haha!

Yea new account creation is temporary disabled, due to the recent number of spam, but welcome!

• Hello everyone! I've been following this forum for a while, probably a few months before the release of the dlc. This is my first post because for whatever reason the website wouldn't allow me to activate my account, but I'm here now and eagerly awaiting the return of our futa-god Miro haha!

• I've been away for a long time, but it sounds like someone else has been away for a while as well … there was a time when I never missed a day on this forum ... when this forum was in it's hayday I'd actually have a hard on when I'd post ... but now it's just a wait around and see kind of deal ... shame really ... when GFE1 came out we were blown away and then we all thought that maybe we could have an impact on the dlc But since release of DLC2 it seems like we've kind of been left to the dogs ... shame really ...

• I'd imagine that what's happening now is the long, SLOW, BORING process of picking a pose, doing the key frames and then doing the endless iterations of "clean up" to take care of all the clipping issues that inevitably crop up.

This.
    Takes.
    A.
    While.

• aye its been a month again with no news on anything, seems all to familiar.–-------_______________---------------

• What in the hell is going on now ? (( Well be right back , just a few words from our sponsor's )) I'm waiting for somebody to rewrite "" WAR AN PEACE "" and do it here … :s

• Wow worst spam I've ever seen :P
    If you're dumb enough to do it, do it fucking right.. :@
    a wall of text with some random links in it? come on who's gonna believe that?
    0/11 NOT impressed :dodgy:

• RIP best dickgirl forum on the internet :(

• This thread now has a greater chance of having spam posted than an actual post from Miro :)).

• miro!miro! where are you now?

• @'ahalucination':

Supro's blog for one and also I think you misinterpreted what I meant, I wasn't talking about the completed free clips because those would no longer be WIP, I was referring to WIP anything. I was super excited when he showed stills of the new Sayako model, that's what I'd love to see more of and what I meant by WIP.

Oh sure I hear you.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.