The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• @'miro':

animation is over 30secs long

I really like those couple other short vids of 'them two' as well in that ivy chamber, (which I assume is located nearby the marble hall?)… Any chance of those other clips being similarly extended someday? Any chance of me getting any promises outta you after swearing you wouldn't announce anything until it's ready for release? Don't know yet, I'll keep you posted. :P

Also, has anyone noticed that secs said out loud sounds just like sex? Honestly, it makes me doubt the importance of the letter 'X', since cs makes the exact same sound.

Also, Q is worthless, since 'cw' makes the same sound, and 'K', since it makes the same sound as 'C'.

'J' on the other hand, is the unsung hero. 'G' is always hogging up it's glory by 'turning soft'; and as we all know (much like Sayako's cock) consonants should stay hard. I'm looking at you 'C'.

In fact, the entire English language should be spelled phonetically from now on. No more 'Spelling Bees', no more spelling words... YEEES, I am a rebel!

Also, just like dividing by 'zero', mutiplying by zero is impossible. That's like saying I got three emo babes in the hot-tub, and me telling them to invite their friends over... I'm not gonna get anymore ladies, cuz you can;t multiply by zero... and if they invite their 'imaginary' friends over... I'm outta there, even if one of 'ems cute.

• @'miro':

so this is the double hand job rimming scene that's being added to the patch as well
    Ayako later sticks her tongue into Sayako's bum which causes a nice reaction :)

Sweeeeeet. :D
    Ayako + Sayako has always been my favorite. Sayako should return the favor sometime ;p. Can't wait to see more.

• New stuff is looking great miro. Love the DLC.

I have a suggestion though, don't know how much of a pain this would be. It would be great if the DLC cumshot scenes were broken up a bit and made available in the movie player. The new DLC scenes work great in the viewer, but there is no real cumshot scene available because those final scenes are such long clips.

Obviously the positioning is different from the earlier clips to the money shot but anything you can do to break that scene up into smaller sections would be appreciated.

Other than that, can't wait for the patch with the missing scenes and whatever extras you throw in! Keep up the great work!

• administrators

so this is the double hand job rimming scene that's being added to the patch as well
    Ayako later sticks her tongue into Sayako's bum which causes a nice reaction :)

• @'miro':

@'bigdaddy':

Miro I don't know what you mean by crocs ? ( the animal ) ? …

don't act like u don't know what crocs are :P

I don't ? well I do now , those things are ugly … :huh:

• @'fooslug':

@'Katzekage':

10min SFM to show what i mean.

Holy crap what is this from? Katzekage, do you have a link to the actual animation?

As far as actual feedback and comments, I don't have much more to add that hasn't been said already, and I don't wish to beat any dead horses further into the ground. I do have a couple things to mention that I don't believe have been covered -

• when Sayako and Tara were grinding their pussies together, it would've been awesome to get a shot of that, rather than the camera circling around above
    • When Tara mentioned how her pussy was dripping and Sayako was oozing pre-cum, I would've loved to see said dripping and oozing

there is no animation, i made that image with source filmmaker like written.

in honor katzekage

• @'bigdaddy':

Hey Ammon … How you feeling ? it said you posted this at 2:49 AM , where you bending your elbow a little to much last night ... :angel: :cool:

Well, it wasn't quite 'that' late. My timezone is… special. :sleepy: I'm just on late this week cuz I've been busy movin' my five million possessions down the street to a new house. :dodgy:

@'bigdaddy':

@'miro':

I'm thinking 'crocs' for you :) … did I get your fetish right??

Imagine Sayako wearing baby crocodiles on her feet, their jaws snapping open and closed… Kinda reminds me of this awesome concept I came up with a while back: Imagine if you could strap some kinda super strong creature (like "Sayako's-dick" length ants) to your feet (much like roller skates) and go for a jog:exclamation: Each time your foot comes down to land, the quadraped-octuped creatures scuttle, making each stride you take like twice as far! It's something I'd love to see animated. :rolleyes:

@'miro':

Oh my, those soft squishy, texture-enwrapped curves, that foamy flesh-tone… I-I think I'm in love!

@'IBT':

"…Lilliputian Style... ..."dune buggy"..."

That's all well and good, But preferably with podracer-like sound-effects. :P

Any takers on a different approach? Perhaps darting hummingbird–with a sort of lock on-effect where the camera focuses somewhere 'interesting' for an instant before rushing there for some super close-up (motion blur optional)...

Or perhaps swinging spiderman style--with a sort of perpetual cylindrical corkscrew along the dick, breasts... etc. Man oh man, 'any' of these would be so awesome!

@'miro':

wait that would make it thicker than it's length, that sounds like a funny looking dick :P

Okay, maybe the dick @ a foot (twelve inches), and a 'little' thicker… See, who said I can't compromise. :P

• administrators

@'bigdaddy':

don't act like u don't know what crocs are :P

• Heh. Here's an idea for a fun camera move shot.

Start the camera view down on the marble near Tara's pinky toe of her right foot.

Move the camera along in extreme close up, Lilliputian Style, onto Tara's foot and then move up along her foot/ankle on the top/picture left side. Sort of like a mountain climbing "dune buggy" view of zooming up a giantess Tara.

"Drive" the camera up along the upper side of Tara's lower leg and calf and then "run" the camera over the top of her knee/thigh and "jump" the gap (keeping with the Lilliputian road rally perspective) onto Sayako's thigh and continue driving on top towards Sayako's crotch.

Do another "driving jump" of the camera angle from the top of Sayako's upper right thigh taking a "hard right" to land on Sayako's balls(!) … and then make another jump over onto Sayako's left thigh, but do it in such a way as to imply that almost all forward momentum has been lost by the two jumps, thus making a left turn on Sayako's left thigh up towards her abdominals a lot more plausible.

"Drive" the camera (still in extreme closeup) up Sayako's left thigh over her hip and into the valley/plain of Sayako's abdomen, stopping just below Sayako's navel, which would be right behind the camera.

Make a slow camera turn just below Sayako's navel until Sayako's cock is dead center in frame.

"Gun the engine" of the (not visible) Lilliputian roadster.

"Release the parking brake" on the (still not visible) Lilliputian roadster, causing the camera to tilt up slightly and quickly gather speed as the camera "charges" towards the root of Sayako's cock!

The camera bounces and jostles (still in extreme closeup) as it turns and "drives" its way up the length of Sayako's cock!

Optional whether to have the camera "zoom" past the head of Sayako's cock in an "overshoot" that sends it slowly tumbling through a parabolic arc into space ... OR ... have the camera "lose speed" as it approaches the end of Sayako's cock such that the "rally car" manages to pull a fast J-Turn on the tip (without flying off!) so as to look back towards Tara and Sayako from the tip of Sayako's cock. It would be important to angle the camera such that it's obvious that the "ground" of the frame is on the spongy red glans of Sayako's cock.

Ideally, you'd want to do this whole "giants in the playground" ridiculousness kind of camera movement while keeping Tara and Sayako completely frozen and unmoving. Or you could have them simply holding this pose and merely "breathing" while the camera move takes place, so that they aren't frozen and lifeless.

Don't know if it could be done ... but it would certainly be a different kind of Fun Stuff clip. You wouldn't even need to use voice acting for it. The sound of a revving engine for the (not visible) rally car doing all the driving for the camera moves would suffice.

• Its this first one especially, if it was just that exact view but with sayako going up and down on her toes throatfucking Tara.

WOW that would be perfect!!!

• @'miro':

@'dajoshy':

Is there any way to do longer animations showing Sayako's FEET with these views Miro instead of a brief second?

well there were actually a few good loops with the main scene in general, I'm thinking next time I'll extract those loops and add them like regular sex scenes, best of both worlds

@'bigdaddy':

Miro please tell me your going to show her (( SHOES )) in this self love shot …

@'ammon17':

But if you created a new project with new characters I'd be all over that length, and also if you added a new futa character into the G4E mix with a ten-incher, but it would need to be much thicker!

wait that would make it thicker than it's length, that sounds like a funny looking dick :P

Is there any chance you could add those loops of these shots in the patch? :)

• @'miro':

@'Kingsizednuts':

How come sex scenes wont work? Nothing wrong with burying the dick…

well yes, but if you don't see enough of the dick, then you won't be able to tell the difference, if it's only the tip then it could still work

Well maybe, unless you add some xray vision :)

Otherwise I do believe the perception of the length of the dick stays with us for awhile even if most of it is hidden.

• Miro, would you consider adding in some pov angles? There may have been one or two in the cutscenes, but I don't think there were any loops of them.

• @'miro':

@'dajoshy':

Is there any way to do longer animations showing Sayako's FEET with these views Miro instead of a brief second?

well there were actually a few good loops with the main scene in general, I'm thinking next time I'll extract those loops and add them like regular sex scenes, best of both worlds

@'bigdaddy':

@'ammon17':

But if you created a new project with new characters I'd be all over that length, and also if you added a new futa character into the G4E mix with a ten-incher, but it would need to be much thicker!

• administrators

@'dajoshy':

@'bigdaddy':

@'ammon17':

• administrators

@'dajoshy':

Also Miro please tell me your going to show her feet in this self love shot????!?!?!!

yes, there's this angle as well for the no balls and with balls version :)

will post preview of the double hand job scene tomorrow

• @'Katzekage':

10min SFM to show what i mean.

Holy crap what is this from? Katzekage, do you have a link to the actual animation?

As far as actual feedback and comments, I don't have much more to add that hasn't been said already, and I don't wish to beat any dead horses further into the ground. I do have a couple things to mention that I don't believe have been covered -

• when Sayako and Tara were grinding their pussies together, it would've been awesome to get a shot of that, rather than the camera circling around above
    • When Tara mentioned how her pussy was dripping and Sayako was oozing pre-cum, I would've loved to see said dripping and oozing

• @'ammon17':

@'bigdaddy':

@'dajoshy':

Also Miro please tell me your going to show her feet in this self love shot????!?!?!!

Miro please tell me your going to show her (( SHOES )) in this self love shot … :P

Yeah, and more (( WENIS )) shots please. Can't get enough of those stringy bisexual biceps/trisexual triceps. :P

…and to clear up an legal matters, I hereby add a secondary username tom my account.

(And now, a random quote from an uncredited source: "bare naked, barely legal bears bear children."

Hey Ammon … How you feeling ? it said you posted this at 2:49 AM , where you bending your elbow a little to much last night ... :angel: :cool:

• @'bigdaddy':

@'dajoshy':

Miro please tell me your going to show her (( SHOES )) in this self love shot … :P

Yeah, and more (( WENIS )) shots please. Can't get enough of those stringy bisexual biceps/trisexual triceps. :P

…and to clear up an legal matters, I hereby add a secondary username tom my account.

(And now, a random quote from an uncredited source: "bare naked, barely legal bears bear children."

• @'miro':

alright you asked for it :D
    here's Sayako with a 10 incher, so tiny and innocent, lol… Tara is like "It's not the size that matters, it's what u do with it" :P

@'miro':

also curious does anyone like the 10 incher the best out of the 3 sizes?

here's a big girth version of her 10 inch dick :)

It seems so much thicker when it's that length. :heart: Also, I have come to terms (in my own head) with '15 inch Sayako'… Tara's womb is just exceptionally roomy. :sleepy: You couldn't exactly change Sayako to that size now...

But if you created a new project with new characters I'd be all over that length, and also if you added a new futa character into the G4E mix with a ten-incher, but it would need to be much thicker! :P

@'IBT':

To be honest, I'd want to see Sayako's balls "upsized" proportionately along with her cock when going from 15 to 20 inches LONG, in and then keeping that same upsizing when "shortening" her cock down to be being a THICK 10 inches. I'm thinking that, ironically, she'd look better "balanced" in those variants with such a change. :shy:

Oh and just to be clear … I'm rather partial to pics 2-4 (yes, even 4!) ... but pic 1, not so much. Why 4? Think of the BULGE that cock would make inside Tara! It's not just the length ... it's the THICKNESS that counts!

Exactly! Yep and the balls need to be bigger to look proportionate beneath that thick ten incher. :shy:

"In G4E2 they're getting evicted from that room."
    By whom, Lyvia? :D

@'borsten':

@'ammon17':

I do like that bulge-licking boner idea, but I like the idea of Sayako sporting a more 'real-life' doable length like ten inches - sans balls - a lot more!

That statement really surprises me, coming from a guy with a 17-incher. Or what's that number for?

It's the number of children I have. :cool: (Actually, it's the perpetual 'underage joke' I've been using since Al Gore sent his first email.) :angel: …Back then it might just have been relevant. ;)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.