The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• Charles Meneida,

Yeah, for me, the clothing (even if it's slutty lingerie) creates a kind of power dynamic between the girl in the lingerie and the girl that's completely naked. Since Sayako is the dominant party in these animations, I think she'd look great in lingerie. Plus, the image of her huge cock surrounded by a garter+thigh-high combo would be sexy as fuck!

As for the cum swallowing, the scenario I described is more or less present in the DLC's. I think you're right….it's an issue of camera angles. Close ups, such as with the scene where I envisioned with Tara's quivering tongue catching those last drops of cum would be awesome with a close up camera and maybe even a shallow depth of field that results in only her tongue being in focus. After she swallows those last drops the camera comes in to full focus and pulls back just a bit to reveal her full face as she flashes a naughty grin.

• futainmyass
    I agree with the clothing thing. Personally, although is always nice to see beautiful naked girls, clothes kind of gives more personality to the characters. One example is with the last installment of TheDude3DX, with Tatiana and Kayla. I think that set would be somewhat boring without the sexy lingerie. It's certainly a plus for me. Still, it doesn't need to be always with clothes, although boots are a must for me :heart:

About the cum swallowing, I suppose your point is to get to see the mouth, jaw and throat animation of swallowing, as well as the sound of it. Is kind of tricky. To appreciate that, it would be necessary to do as Asgeir330 said earlier: still cameras and long close ups. Otherwise you won't even notice Tara is drinking all of it XD

• WOW the smeared make up idea is amazing ESPECIALLY the idea of running mascara from teary eyes!!! :P:P:P

• @'Asgeir330':

You're right, I should clarify.
    I prefer to view the mp4 over the media player just because it's higher resolution and I can jump around faster without load times. But that still doesn't really even pertain to what I'm saying. During the cutscenes between loops the camera angles jump around a lot. I'd like to see the entire scene without repeating segments from different angles within the same scene. Different angles in their entirety is fine. An example is during DLC1 when Tara reaches around Sayako's back to brace herself to deepthroat Sayako that short segment repeats several times in a very short period of time without ever seeing all of it from the same angle. It's not a big deal, but I would like to see it all play out without filler.
    My other concern was just that the camera is always moving around and never stays still. Sometimes a scene will have things like facial features that I want to see, but the camera pans away immediately.
    These aren't a big deal, but looping a scene within the media player doesn't change it.

I definitely do AGREE that i too do not like when it loops a small movement several times such as the part your talking about

• Hello all!

I’m a new user…just registered. After browsing though this thread I’ve decided to toss in my two cents. I don't mean to derail any other conversations currently in progress, but if I don't get these suggestions out there I may forget some of the details. A few points I’d like to make before I lay out my thoughts:

I apologize if my suggestions echo those of another user. This thread is long and contains many excellent suggestions. It’s a bit hard to keep them all in my head while I’m typing.

If my suggestions are a bit…deviant…well, this is a thread devoted to suggestions for upcoming animations that feature a hot chick getting nailed by another hot chick with a HUGE (15 inches?) cock. How could it be anything other than deviant?

With respect to the technical aspect of creating these animations…I understand that processes such as fluid simulations, hair simulations, the flexing of muscle and skin, and so on, are all very difficult. Some of my suggestions may be outside the bounds of what’s achievable, but only because this is mainly a “pie-in-the-sky” list.

So…here are my suggestions:

Cum swallowing - it would be GREAT if we could get actual swallowing in addition to facials and cum splatters. I picture it something like this: Tara, upon realizing that Sayako has reached her bursting point grabs her cock with two hands and puts just a bit more than the head in her mouth. Tara is capable of taking that whole monster down to the balls, so why just the head? So the cum spurts on to her tongue…she wants to taste it! As Sayako pulses her streams out, Tara (with her lips sealed around the cock-head) can be heard making swallowing and gulping sounds. Additionally, the flesh and muscle of her lips, jaw, neck and throat can be seen to contract as swallows. Her eyes are closed and her overall facial expression is of total ecstasy…because she is THOROUGHLY enjoying her treat! When Sayako is fully drained, Tara pops her lips of the cock-head and squeezes the last few drops out. She puts out her quivering tongue, and in slow motion, those last few drops of glistening cum falls to her tongue. And by the way, her tongue has a bit of a milky glaze left on it from the huge load she just swallowed. After she’s swallowed every last drop, a wicked smile appears on her face, and bit of cum can be seen dribbling out of the corner of her mouth.

Clothing - I read a post or two about Sayako's jacket. One user, forgive me for not remembering the name, suggested the removal of the jacket to see her whole body. I tend to go back and forth on this, but for the most part, not only do I prefer the jacket, but on a more specific level, I think Sayako would look even hotter in some sexy lingerie. I’m a big fan of boots (from ankle high to thigh high), I love thigh high hose and garters (minus the panties of course), and if corsets or bras are included, they should be of the shelf variety (shelf bras basically are fully open in the front….to allow full exposure of the tits). And where the corsets are concerned, I think the sheer, pantyhose-material type is best because it will allow us to see all the wonderful flexing of her torso muscles. A traditional leather corset would likely obscure that. I like the idea of Tara being completely naked though. This way, we can get both ends of the spectrum…one fully nude girl and one girl that’s all glammed up.

Make-up - Specifically, messed up make-up….as in running mascara and smeared lipstick. Even though Tara can take that monster cock all the way, I would imagine she’s gonna get a little teary-eyed. Running mascara would be a great touch. And when the tables are turned, Sayako would have her lipstick smeared from having Tara’s pussy and asshole rubbing all over her during a furious face-sitting session.

And speaking of turning the tables…how about a large strap-on for Tara? Why should Sayako get to do all the fucking? I’m imagining a scenario that sees Sayako getting plowed in the piledriver position. As Tara is fucking her ass, Sayako is busing sucking her own cock to completion, and similar to the scenario described in item #1, she swallows all of her own cum.

Gapes? Tara’s holes (and Sayako’s holes if a strap-on is used) would surely get stretched out enough to gape, especially during the ass fucking. How about some gapes? From a technical standpoint, I imagine it might easier to animate a gaping ass than a pussy, but I’d prefer to see more anal gapes anyway.

And lastly…personally…I love anal fucking. I would LOVE to see more anal fucking (both ways) in future updates. And while I’m on that subject…how about some anal fisting too?

That’s all I’ve got for now. I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts on these suggestions.

Take care!!

• @'TheGreatCornholio':

@'Asgeir330':

I prefer to view the mp4 over the media player just because it's higher resolution and I can jump around faster without load times. But that still doesn't really even pertain to what I'm saying. During the cutscenes between loops the camera angles jump around a lot. I'd like to see the entire scene without repeating segments from different angles within the same scene. Different angles in their entirety is fine. An example is during DLC1 when Tara reaches around Sayako's back to brace herself to deepthroat Sayako that short segment repeats several times in a very short period of time without ever seeing all of it from the same angle. It's not a big deal, but I would like to see it all play out without filler.
    My other concern was just that the camera is always moving around and never stays still. Sometimes a scene will have things like facial features that I want to see, but the camera pans away immediately.
    These aren't a big deal, but looping a scene within the media player doesn't change it.

+1
    Well said. I feel Miro's editing style is a little bit too choppy and in the longer animations you often miss details because of the quick cuts. I understand why he is doing it, Miro wants to get as many angles as possible. Unfortunately this quick cutting and repeating the same scene from another angle seems to break up the action for me. It would be nice to get the continuous single angle animations as extras in future products.

Also, doing the same scene/pose from a lot of angles takes away precious rendering time that could have been used on entirely new scenes/poses. We all have an idea how long it takes to render just 1 frame, 1 second's worth, etc. That's why I like POV, you're guaranteed one angle and no cuts to other angles, except when switching to the other POV I guess. Lol.

• @'Asgeir330':

+1
    Well said. I feel Miro's editing style is a little bit too choppy and in the longer animations you often miss details because of the quick cuts. I understand why he is doing it, Miro wants to get as many angles as possible. Unfortunately this quick cutting and repeating the same scene from another angle seems to break up the action for me. It would be nice to get the continous single angle animations as extras in future products.

• You're right, I should clarify.

• @'Asgeir330':

I've been a silent observer, lurking in the shadows for a couple years now on this forum but I've recently been thinking about two things that have bothered me about G4E, as well as the DLC's, and thought I'd speak up. Don't get me wrong, the work is amazing, I love it, and I'm a happy customer, but these are just minor nuisances and they only concern the camera (for lack of a better word).
    There's too much camera movement constantly and always switching back and forth between shots. I would happily pay for a second version of G4E and the DLC's in MP4 format which show all the scenes from every angle available in the originals only with a still camera, and showing each scene from start to finish without switching to another angle.
    Like I said, minor nuisances. Any possibility of something like that in the future? Think of it as a sort of a "director's cut" if you will.

I don't understand your concern, you do understand that the media player has a button to loop each individual angle don't you…..?

• I've been a silent observer, lurking in the shadows for a couple years now on this forum but I've recently been thinking about two things that have bothered me about G4E, as well as the DLC's, and thought I'd speak up. Don't get me wrong, the work is amazing, I love it, and I'm a happy customer, but these are just minor nuisances and they only concern the camera (for lack of a better word).
    There's too much camera movement constantly and always switching back and forth between shots. I would happily pay for a second version of G4E and the DLC's in MP4 format which show all the scenes from every angle available in the originals only with a still camera, and showing each scene from start to finish without switching to another angle.
    Like I said, minor nuisances. Any possibility of something like that in the future? Think of it as a sort of a "director's cut" if you will.

• Zoe Britton always had these naturally smoky, sultry eyes. Generously well proportioned body too.

Another great pic (Her ass is so good it'd literally break the page if I embedded it with img tags):
    http://i.imgur.com/F69csqv.jpg

• As for a model you could make, check out Ekaterina Koba. Lots of pictures on her instagram account:
    https://www.instagram.com/ekaterinakoba/?hl=en

• I've just been waiting patiently for an update from Miro and hoping that the animation gets posted.

• @'ammon17':

No posts for days! …This place needs some livening up...

Okay guys, I'm just so excited, I have to report this! You see, I've been making real progress with my shrink lately. ...I just discovered I am, in fact, a butch lesbian - who wants to be a man - who just so happens to be trapped in a man's body. Furthermore, my condition has absolutely nothing to do with fact that I was molested when little, by my cross-dressing aunt.

.___.

• No posts for days! …This place needs some livening up...

Okay guys, I'm just so excited, I have to report this! You see, I've been making real progress with my shrink lately. ...I just discovered I am, in fact, a butch lesbian - who wants to be a man - who just so happens to be trapped in a man's body. Furthermore, my condition has absolutely nothing to do with fact that I was molested when little, by my cross-dressing aunt.

• @'ammon17':

The only reason "I" prefer Sayako with her jacket on, is cuz her arms are so 'malnourished'. Hopefully they will receive some bolstering in the rework.

Yeah they have always looked a bit frail.

It's one thing to not be toned/athletic, that's totally fine. But sometimes I feel like her bicep muscles just don't exist at all! Looks almost perfectly straight from shoulder to elbow at times.

It's a wonder she can lift anything with her little bony straw arms :D Including her own cock.

But maybe it leaves room for someone else to be a little more pronounced in that area, making the contrast more interesting.

• @'3DX_Manga':

@'at91':

Okay…clearly # 3 is gonna win, so I'm changing my vote to # 3!

Looking at the example photo, it's actually (obviously) FUCKING HOT!
    Still, I'd rather have # 1 as my choice, but if # 3 is gonna win, then I give in :)

If your gonna do # 3, PLEASE take Sayako's jacket off and show them fucking from head to toes!

AGREED it needs to be a head to toe shot Miro.

@'EmEn':

The only reason "I" prefer Sayako with her jacket on, is cuz her arms are so 'malnourished'. Hopefully they will receive some bolstering in the rework.

• I counted the votes* out of curiosity, seeing Number 3 was winning by a far margin, which was the opposite of what happened during last voting (2 and 3 were very close). This were the results:

Number 1: 4 (One changed vote to 3)
    Number 2: 5
    Number 3: 18

The funny thing is Number 1 was beginning to gain advantage after the first two votes and, in the end, it's in last place LOL.

*Didn't count multiple votes like "I'm okey either with any of the three" or "I would go with 1 and 3" XD

• I will go with #3

• Count me in on #3 also, though 1 looks nice as well.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.