The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• vote for 3

• @'ammon17':

@'IBT':

@'kattnbleu':

@'vipiish':

I am by no means a coloring expert or whatever, but I gave a shot at simply recoloring her per the requests. Should give a rough idea at least (I hope).

RED HAIR GREEN EYES! yus

Yar.
    Red Hair / Green Eyes :heart:

@'Gigawamanamacon':

The red hair and blue eyes reminds me of Barbara Gordon A.K.A. Best Redhead Ever A.A.K.A Best Batgirl.

Yar-har-har! She looks a little like Poison Ivy and Barbara Gordon, but not too much. Perrrfect. :shy:

@'miro':

here are the three sex scenes for this month, let me know which one you like the most :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e-ZM-NXKOU

Holy Be-Jeesus !!!!!!!

She is perfect!!!!

I LOVE THE HAIR COLOUR AND EYES MIRO PLEASE KEEP THEM !

• I vote number 2 ! :D

• @'TheGreatCornholio':

The picture you posted before the last one is my favorite so far. Love the shape of the face, eyebrows and the pink color around the eyes. This last one seems like a step back…

Yey videos!!!

I agree, the one with the pink around the eyes is the one i was talking about that looked best

• @'IBT':

@'kattnbleu':

@'vipiish':

I am by no means a coloring expert or whatever, but I gave a shot at simply recoloring her per the requests. Should give a rough idea at least (I hope).

RED HAIR GREEN EYES! yus

Yar.
    Red Hair / Green Eyes :heart:

@'Gigawamanamacon':

The red hair and blue eyes reminds me of Barbara Gordon A.K.A. Best Redhead Ever A.A.K.A Best Batgirl.

Yar-har-har! She looks a little like Poison Ivy and Barbara Gordon, but not too much. Perrrfect. :shy:

@'miro':

here are the three sex scenes for this month, let me know which one you like the most :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e-ZM-NXKOU

• @'TheGreatCornholio':

@'Kingsizednuts':

Sorry guys. Black hair and blue eyes all the way for me ;p

Agreed! Jet black hair and blue eyes pop out more.

Except … we've already got a brunette (with a purple highlight) in Sayako, who also happens to have blue eyes. And Tara has blue(ish) eyes too. Best to add some more variety, methinks.

@'miro':

!

I'll cast my vote for 3 this time around … not because of the position so much as because of the promise of the setting.

With 1, that's just a doggy over an arm of the couch in the same location as everything else we've ever seen.

With 2, that just looks REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE(!) having bare assed sex on a roughly paved road(!!). That's the sort of location I'd expect to result in lots of scratches and torn skin and bleeding. NOT sexy!

With 3, even if it is the same location as everything else in G4E, it's all "airy and light" everywhere, as opposed to the darkness and marble and gold everywhere you look. That then opens up the opportunity of doing a … transition ... from the standard look of the location that Tara and Sayako have been having sex in, such that with the initial insertion, the two of them are "transported" into a world of shining light in which "everything around them falls away" as Sayako feeds more and more inches of her cock into Tara. So you'd get a kind of transparency/fade out of all the furniture and walls that allows this sort of "fantastic sunlight" shine in through the space as Sayako impales Tara onto her erection (again) and the two of them start going at each other in what has become a crystal palace of light(s) in the middle of the sky. That way, the transition of the setting "speaks to" what the characters are feeling for each other, inside (particularly inside Tara!).

So, yeah ... go for 3. It has the greatest potential, in part because it isn't relying on furniture for the posing.

• I vote 3 this time around as well.

• Definitely number 3!

• I vote for 1. Always wanted to see Sayako do more doggy style.

• A suggestion for next month's options would be extending the hand job Sayako is receiving from Ayako (DLC1) to where she actually climaxes and cums on the floor.

• @'Kingsizednuts':

Number 1 for me… (we had something simillair to number 3 in the original gfe didn't we?)

Not really that I recall of. In there, the positions were Overhead Blowjob, Missionary, Amazon, Anal and then Hand Stand with Tara upside down XD. All three seem new to me.

Speaking of Amazon, I thought there could be a nice position. Same thing, but inversed, meaning Tara is on her back with hips up, while Sayako is the one standing, facing the other way and a little bit leaned forward. Although I would do it anal instead of vaginal :P

@'Gigawamanamacon':

As for next month, how about this: POV shot of Sayako leaning back on the sofa/couch and going from full flaccid to fully erect with a little twitching at the end for good measure and Tara watching it happen as she leans back on the other side touching herself?

I would be a bad guy and do it with a cliffhanger. Right at the end, Tara stops touching herself and starts leaning towards Sayako. Slowly and slowy, she gets near and, when she's about to lick her dick…

Fade to black :cool:

• Number 1 for me… (we had something simillair to number 3 in the original gfe didn't we?)

• Honestly all these positions look awesome, mainly because there's actual fucking taking place :).
    Would love to see them all, but I'm voting for number 1. Sayako taking Tara from behind makes Tara look really vulnerable.

• I'll go with option 3.

As for next month, how about this: POV shot of Sayako leaning back on the sofa/couch and going from full flaccid to fully erect with a little twitching at the end for good measure and Tara watching it happen as she leans back on the other side touching herself?

• I think number 3 is now the way to go! Gotta see how far Sayako reaches :D

• administrators

2nd one I haven't quite figured out the position yet, but it'll be something like that
    in either one of them Sayako will go at least mid tempo, she'll be giving Tara a well deserved fucking :D

I'll finish it early next month though, these animations won't be on a strict schedule or anything
    and I'll take suggestions now for next months selection in terms of position, might select that one soonish, so I have something to play with during the month :)

• @'vipiish':

Brown Hair, Green Eyes
    Red Hair, Green Eyes
    Red Hair, Blue Eyes

• I would go with red head and green eyes. Simply stunning. (my preference)

Miro, you will likely not please everyone with whatever decision you make.

I am curious. Is this a new project or are you adding to G4E content?

• @'Kingsizednuts':

Sorry guys. Black hair and blue eyes all the way for me ;p

Agreed! Jet black hair and blue eyes pop out more.

Miro in case this last character is a rework for Sayako (I assume the blonde is Tara) please please keep her hair short. The combination of her huge assets and short hair is just awesome.

• Sorry guys. Black hair and blue eyes all the way for me ;p

Anything but red hair though…

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.