The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• Most definitely number 3.

• 3. Looks like a fun new scene.

• administrators

@'gronda74':

If 2 does win, how about a cum shot on the camera? Or is that pushing the fluid dynamics too far?

in theory this doesn't interact with anything, so it'd be a lot easier to do, but I still don't like our chances :P
    I'll do the animation for sure, can't promise anything else

@'McMenel12':

Me want it. It also be nice if both girls would play with that tool. Sayako upper part and Tara lower and balls.

I actually kinda like Sayako being subjected to Tara's handy work, being in a sort of powerless, but also super stimulated sate :)

@'Torcoolguy':

In addition, I don't understand the focus on eye contact in a scene that isn't POV. We aren't supposed to be a present element in the events occurring in these films. Either of the two actors addressing us in any way is nonsensical. Even if we are supposed to consider ourselves some sort of strange voyeur who is actually present, their decision to lock eyes with us rather than each other is implausible given absolutely all other elements of the story and their behavior.

well it wouldn't work as an actual G4E scene, it's a fun stuff/ imaginary scene, essentially the girls putting on a show for the viewer

@'Charles:

Still, I understand people disliking it, being the same place, over the same couch and in a similar position as in the DLC.01 cumshot scene. So is always nice to see something fresh, but I'm sure that, starting next month, we will end up with plenty of variety in sex, places and characters

right, next month we'll just narrow it down to 3 sex positions in a non G4E environment, can't go wrong :)

@'bigdaddy':

Hello, nice to meet everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Thank you form all of us , and a safe new year to you all so …

well, that's very nice of you bigdaddy :D

@'Zerkaa:

I think # 1 has to be kept and made into a fully fledged project, it just has too many possibilities.

def have to pick a sex scene from that set, have some really nice positions coming up though, so I'm sure we'll do the right thing eventually

@'IBT':

Judging by past performance, miro isn't going to be "trashing" any of the options and never doing them. Instead, it looks more like a matter of setting priorities for "which gets done first" to me …

well, I'll re-offer some of them, prob the ones that got high in votes, but I'm sure we'll come up with lots of other ideas along the way as well

• @'miro':

so if we've counted correctly it's

1 - 1 vote
    2 - 17
    3 - 15

so it looks like 2 is winning :) .. interesting

will try a rough test animation and will post previews
    as I mentioned, i think this one needs to be slow and intense, there's isn't a lot of movement other than Tara's hand and Sayako's cock, so we'll see how we can make it seem alive and orgasmic, it's going to be interesting
    not forgetting the the expressions and eye contact of course :)

Yay !!! :)

Yes I think this one will really be down to the facial expressions i.e raising eyebrows, open / closing mouth etc. OR could we see Sayako bite her lip ??!!! ohhhh i hope so :P

Even just the expression of Sayako opening and closing her mouth wide at different points to indicate her level of pleasure is a nice way to accentuate the scene.

theres been a few other suggestions for the scene too,

Precum
    Ball massaging / tugging

We'll leave it for u to do your magic Miro ;)

• administrators

so if we've counted correctly it's

1 - 1 vote
    2 - 17
    3 - 15

so it looks like 2 is winning :) .. interesting

will try a rough test animation and will post previews
    as I mentioned, i think this one needs to be slow and intense, there's isn't a lot of movement other than Tara's hand and Sayako's cock, so we'll see how we can make it seem alive and orgasmic, it's going to be interesting
    not forgetting the the expressions and eye contact of course :)

• Judging by past performance, miro isn't going to be "trashing" any of the options and never doing them. Instead, it looks more like a matter of setting priorities for "which gets done first" to me …

• @'ammon17':

I'd say if 1 gets us closer to some alleyway DP.

I vote 2, giving it the lead.

I think # 1 has to be kept and made into a fully fledged project, it just has too many possibilities.

• I would like to vote for number 2 to be animated.

:)

The reason is because i like the idea of pure eye contact and MORE IMPORTANTLY because I want there to be a selection between 3 different sex animations next time like Miro suggested because i dont really like number 3 as a sex position.

• I also choose number 2

I think its a great closing point before getting into more sex :D

• I'll advocate for option 2 in first place, with option 3 in a very close second.

• My vote is #3. My second choice would be #2, if only to put a bow on the hand/blow/auto era, which I think has run its course in excellent fashion thanks to a masterful artist. It's well past time for Sayako's beautiful cock to be reacquainted with Tara's beautiful pussy, in my opinion.

Despite the lack of penetration, it seems that even #1 would seem to open the door to a tremendous set of new possibilities…

There really isn't a poor choice among the three.

• My vote goes to number 3 because of sex…

But I would have voted 1 if she actually had fucked Tara there and not just airfucked her :)
    (The position there is better than at 3)

Or actually seeing the votes so far I would have voted 3 anyway considering I am not a fan of 2. So it would be strategic :)

• We just had two blowjob dlcs,time for sex so #3 please.

• @'destiny77':

Hello, nice to meet everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Thank you form all of us , and a safe new year to you all so … :heart:

• Two and three both look like winners, I vote 2.

• Number 3 pls.

• @'Charles:

@'shiryusan':

vote number 2 i like this shot so much ^^ the idea of staring is great !

Yeah, I'm with you. Would be funny to see how Tara does the handjob while she and Sayako are looking right at you, almost like saying "Do you also want this?". Would be cooler if Tara plays with the tip while touching her balls but well, it'll be just better to leave the scene to Miro's imagination XD

@'junctionboy':
    @'junctionboy':

some precum dripping down her shaft after a couple minutes.

Its a colourful selection but I vote for number 2

In addition, I love these suggestions guys !!!

:P

• My vote would be number 2

I would love to see it animated ;)

• @'miro':

The plan is create an animation about every month (free) based on the animation we pick.

There are a bunch of animations I've always wanted to finish, but didn't get around to for whatever reason, at least a couple dozen, some of them really nice (in my opinion)

I'm curious Miro, how many of these new animations are you planning to create?

• Hello, nice to meet everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.