Inovies is a Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad -2020

• Inovies is a Digital Marketing Agency based out of Hyderabad & provide custom solutions and experts in Search Engine Marketing & Social Media Marketing.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/digital-marketing-company/

• @'Supro':

I love the pose (who doesn't love a girl showing her pussy? :D), but I think the expression needs work. There doesn't seem to be life behind her eyes, making her feel more like a sex doll than a human. Try to shift the direction of where she's looking at. Maybe up more to give us the idea she's looking at someone.

Thanks Supro!
    Yeah, I think you're right, will have to work on the expression, especially that it was my intention in the first place for her to look at someone.

• @'Aspect':

Got a new one recently, tell me what you think! :D

I love the pose (who doesn't love a girl showing her pussy? :D), but I think the expression needs work. There doesn't seem to be life behind her eyes, making her feel more like a sex doll than a human. Try to shift the direction of where she's looking at. Maybe up more to give us the idea she's looking at someone.

• Awesome model! I really like it!

• Got a new one recently, tell me what you think! :D

• Looks really good. I would recommend some texture for the anus to make it look like it has some structure to it. A really good base might be one of the Artifically Correct Evolution sets OR this one here ( http://www.runtimedna.com/IIv3Skin.html ). Been using it for a bit in testing and the anus detail is really nice.

• @'Supro':

@'Aspect':

Some tests of Lali's Bits on my Korean girl! I know the hair sucks, but these are just some quickies! Tell me what you think :D

Looking nice so far. I'd recommend using the push morph for her anus to add some realism. Otherwise, I can't wait to more of her. :)

You wanted it! :D

[attachment=1166]

• @'Aspect':

Some tests of Lali's Bits on my Korean girl! I know the hair sucks, but these are just some quickies! Tell me what you think :D

Looking nice so far. I'd recommend using the push morph for her anus to add some realism. Otherwise, I can't wait to more of her. :)

• @'Jimjim':

Impressive! Super seamless too! I really wish The Daz version will be released soon.

Thanks! It's great that I didn't do ANY postwork here, this is straight from 3ds Max. I also really love the automatic fixes for crotch area and legs, you can really make your Vicky spread wide without any ugly bends :D

• @'Jimjim':

Impressive! Super seamless too! I really wish The Daz version will be released soon.

I agree :D

• Impressive! Super seamless too! I really wish The Daz version will be released soon.

• Some tests of Lali's Bits on my Korean girl! I know the hair sucks, but these are just some quickies! Tell me what you think :D

[attachment=1162][attachment=1163][attachment=1164]

• @'matthacker':

Ah, my mistake then for not being more detailed. It's the eye whites. On the first set of images, you can definitely see a green tint on the sclera (which shouldn't be there), so I think it's somewhat related your light setup.

The outer edges of the eyes tend to have a little bit darker as well. Here's a reference to what I mean

On her left eye, the light is slightly obstructed by the eyelashes and eyelids, so the outer lacrimal is slightly darker.

Hmmm, the green tint comes from reflections, all environment is reflected, and as the walls are green, the eyes reflect that, though I see what you mean, because eyes do not reflect light in the same way as a standard material. Still, these images are pretty outdated because I changed the facial features many times since then. I will re-render them soon and post them. Thank you for your opinion! :)

• Ah, my mistake then for not being more detailed. It's the eye whites. On the first set of images, you can definitely see a green tint on the sclera (which shouldn't be there), so I think it's somewhat related your light setup.

The outer edges of the eyes tend to have a little bit darker as well. Here's a reference to what I mean

On her left eye, the light is slightly obstructed by the eyelashes and eyelids, so the outer lacrimal is slightly darker.

• @'matthacker':

The skin still looks too reddish to me, particularly if you're targeting oriental/asian skin. The other thing that stood out is the eyes - I'm thinking too much ambient color/strength maybe?

Hmmm, you're right about the skin, but I don't know about the eyes, I'm not using ambient light at all, eyes and skin are using VrayFastSSS2 material, but I don't exactly know what do you mean with the eyes, can you be more precise? Thanks for comment! :)

• The skin still looks too reddish to me, particularly if you're targeting oriental/asian skin. The other thing that stood out is the eyes - I'm thinking too much ambient color/strength maybe?

• @'Jake31':

Sweet! :heart:

@'Aspect':

Hey there, didn't post anything for quite a while, so here's a new one :D

I know the background isn't fancy, but this isn't really a complete render yet :)

Thanks! :D

• Sweet! :heart:

@'Aspect':

Hey there, didn't post anything for quite a while, so here's a new one :D

I know the background isn't fancy, but this isn't really a complete render yet :)

• Here is the holiday render, I was working on the eyes in the last few days to make her more asian and natural looking. Tell me what you think, or maybe what would you like to see next? :D

• Hey there, didn't post anything for quite a while, so here's a new one :D

[attachment=1002]

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.