Best b Schools for Finance in India

• Popular MBA in Finance Colleges in India. IMT Hyderabad and Research, Hyderabad Best b Schools for Finance in India is a broad term that describes activities associated with banking, leverage or debt,
    credit, capital markets, money, and investments. Basically, finance represents money management and the process of acquiring needed funds.
    will share the long-term vision of the organizations that estimates market, environment It provides the best opportunity to enhance your business knowledge in different fields. For more details please visit us.

• This thread and acumx's creative works thread will be closed until the issue is resolved.

• Hey just so everyone knows … acumx never asked for my consent to use my evelynn penis model for these animations. I'm really not a huge fan of them distributing my models and textures in blender and bmp format to the general public ....

I just found out about this thread today ...

• administrators

@'bitcruncher':

Hey. I've been experimenting with soft-body simulation using fast-render/computations alternatives in 3ds max. Nothing fancy, just combining the Flex modifier with various other elements. For instance, applying physics to only a *part of a model, like the breasts or buttocks. Then I can add forces and collisions.

There is a pressure-sim equation I am trying to implement into my renders, though I have no idea how to put programming script into a 3d scene. Once I figure this bit out, my sim production will increase multifold!

well as a max use I'd be interested to hear how you're progressing with this, also about your current work flow of using flex, seeing that reactor was removed recently… getting good results with applying flex on selective body parts?

• Great stuff. I think softbody sims would have to come down to how well the environment is controlled. Say if there is nothing entering the vagina, then collisions would be off, and vice-versa for the action.

Hey. I've been experimenting with soft-body simulation using fast-render/computations alternatives in 3ds max. Nothing fancy, just combining the Flex modifier with various other elements. For instance, applying physics to only a *part of a model, like the breasts or buttocks. Then I can add forces and collisions.

There is a pressure-sim equation I am trying to implement into my renders, though I have no idea how to put programming script into a 3d scene. Once I figure this bit out, my sim production will increase multifold!

• administrators

so cock does fit :D … nice stretching

also good job on the spurts of cum... looks better than just one stream

• @'miro':

calculation times are pretty good then, well looking forward how you go with the soft bodies :)

Penis made by Futamagus, color edit by me.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMXYy2p8XDY
    I'm having trouble with Makehuman model setup, and I have close to none, knowledge about character making. The model polygons acting chaotic when softbody applied. The problem would probably caused by Makehuman Intricate rigging system(which so intricate they should have add a proper vagina which they didn't)

Everyone, feel free to donate me a model which can open mouth, close eyes, and do not go crazy when soft body applied. :)

long version(I wasn't unable to make a loop version ^^; );
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq9yZ86olr8

• administrators

calculation times are pretty good then, well looking forward how you go with the soft bodies :)

• @'miro':

hah, look at that little wiener compared to the previous :D

sof body looking good as well, blender looks very capable

what sort of CPU do you have?

I'm working on, softbody intercourse like what Circus have done before. :3

CPU? the cheapest Sandy-Bridge Intel Core i3 2100.

• administrators

hah, look at that little wiener compared to the previous :D

sof body looking good as well, blender looks very capable

what sort of CPU do you have?

• @'jbtrimar':

I love the material settings you used for the milk stream. That is awesome. The character looks great opening and closing her mouth and moving her head around.

new simulation;
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQIBVQUfPVw

Thank you! here's the source file;[

and the tutorial;

@'miro':

looking reat, although I'm pretty sure you want to make those vids private, otherwise youtube won't be happy :)
    are you using soft bodies for the boobies or key framed?

Blender Soft Body demostration;
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8BP_1ZxIRc
    source file; http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vlyc3uv4fne9afc

New Treat! :3

here the source file;](and the tutorial;
    [img]http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u411/acumx/Cblast_Tutorial/Tutorial_mkfut20120719_1.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u411/acumx/Cblast_Tutorial/Tutorial_mkfut20120719_2.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u411/acumx/Cblast_Tutorial/Tutorial_mkfut20120719_3.jpg[/img]

[quote]
    looking reat, although I'm pretty sure you want to make those vids private, otherwise youtube won't be happy :)
    [/quote]
    Blender Soft Body demostration;
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8BP_1ZxIRc
    source file; http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vlyc3uv4fne9afc

New Treat! :3
    [img]http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u411/acumx/Render_Test/Icon20120720.jpg[/img]
    here the source file; [link]
    feel free to rig her butt & her penis(Made by Futamagus). Thanks. :D[/link])[
    feel free to rig her butt & her penis(Made by Futamagus). Thanks. :D](feel free to rig her butt & her penis(Made by Futamagus). Thanks. :D)

• administrators

• I love the material settings you used for the milk stream. That is awesome. The character looks great opening and closing her mouth and moving her head around.

• @'miro':

I can't see the private videos, but awesome tutorial, great job :)

great animation too, love the character and that huge cock :D

Fixed. Sorry about that, I'm still noob with Youtube. ^^;

• administrators

I can't see the private videos, but awesome tutorial, great job :)

great animation too, love the character and that huge cock :D

• after;
    30hours of Fluid Simulation + 20minutes rendering…
    total animation;
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vCQ4igz-j8
    loop version;
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwCqYSkv46E

so I'm making a new setting, please wait for the new source file.
    here's your treat for helping. :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNDWFWqPZw
    Makehuman nightly build + Blender 2.63a. All Open-Source(ie. Free)
    She can Close her eyes & Smile OvO! .............but no Ass physic...and no Penis...

Her penis, and ass surgery will be done next Year(Unless somebody do the Operation today, that means implant Futamagus Dick, and Rig her Ass. :3 )

other notes, Suggest me other file hosting other than mediafire. thanks. :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.