The WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread

• Having issues purchasing DLC 2. Went through the process to buy it, however, picked my payment option (was going to use paypal) and just placed order…it shows the dlc 2 link in my account as "pending" but i don't even know how I could've purchased it, i didn't submit any payment information lol. It just rerouted me back to the store and said "there is nothing in your cart".

• administrators

@'starfirefeet':

I do have to say there are some things on the business side that I really would like to see improvement on in the future. Some of them you've already identified, but some of them I don't think you have, and I would like to discuss some of those things in more detail soon. However, I want to keep this post positive and save that for the future. Now is the time for celebration!

well I've made some tough decisions on how the next project will work, but I think it's for the better… and sure always interested in hearing about improving business work flows

@'nen':

My only technical complaint is there appear to be some bad animation hitches if you use slow mode on the slider (but not fast mode), but the speed slider has never really worked properly so w/e. I experienced one app crash while rapid-fire clicking through the scene selector but it didn't recur when I relaunched the app and went right back to doing the same thing.

yes, I agree it should work better, I though it was a technical limitation with flash as per the explanation of a previous developer, but since seeing the vstroker implementation of their flash software with much smoother slow-fast mechanics…. but I'm thinking a big factor is frame rate at 24fps it's just much harder to slow down, I'm thinking we can afford to move at least to 30fps next time, 50fps would be ideal I think

• administrators

@'IBT':

Someone is going to need to give instructions on how DLC 2 is supposed to be incorporated into the DLC 1 version after downloading the Mac client.

I'm not on a mac, so if it's not obvious how the app should work, then I'll have to ask our flash dev who is on a mac. As I understand it, it's a native mac application. For a quick fix though that's sure to work copy the 'dlc2' folder located in 'G4E_DLC2.app\contents\resources' to the 'G4E\assets\dlc' folder.

• Awesome work, Miro! :)
    Just bought the whole bundle to support you (despite I got already G4E since 2013 throught BMT store) ^^

There is just one little thing who seemed weird to my eyes:
    In DLC2, the sound made by Sayako and Tara seems reversed in several scenes.
    When Tara (sucking) is on the left and Sayako (moaning) on the right, you hear sucking sound at the right and moaning sound on the left, which is a bit confusing. But as I said, this is a little detail ;)

• Someone is going to need to give instructions on how DLC 2 is supposed to be incorporated into the DLC 1 version after downloading the Mac client.

• Did a "play through" from the beginning on the Mac version (with swf files) and … it looks like there's a fair amount of continuity muck up happening in terms of getting scenes to sequence themselves correctly. Tara's voice over "announcing" the next series of loops has a fair amount of disconnect with the DLC 1 version. Stuff starts queuing "out of sequence" from the continuity that I remember from G4E.

I also noticed that the first time Sayako "lets" her cock enter her mouth, just seconds after where the DLC 1 preview halted, there is a very noticeable clipping error involving Sayako's lip(s) not conforming correctly to the shape of her erect shaft. This tells me that Tara isn't the only one to suffer this malady (as I'd spotted in the DLC 2 trailer).

From an artistic standpoint ... the thing I think I miss most in DLC 1 is being able to look Sayako and Tara in the eyes while they're "getting it on" together. A tremendous amount of the camera angles chosen somehow manage to minimize the ability to see the eyes of Sayako and Tara, thereby impairing the "connection" with the audience in being able to empathize with Sayako and Tara. This choice keeps everything very ... 3rd person ... and enforces a sense of ... distance ... from the characters, which precludes a feeling of "participation" on the part of the viewer. I think this is a missed opportunity. Fortunately, it would appear that a substantial portion of this was reserved for the DLC 2 (which I'm in progress of downloading as I make this post).

Getting into the gritty nitpicking is going to have to wait for another day, when I have way more time at my disposal to do more of a Tear Down™ of the contents, both of the updated original and the DLCs themselves.

Agreed that some of the loops no longer seem to mesh their beginning/end points together properly (enough) anymore, resulting in "jumps" when viewed. So far, Sayako Self Love out of the Fun Stuff section seems to have the most egregious examples of this phenomenon in my copy.

Oh, and one other thing that I thought was odd. Volume.
    Apparently the sound volume on G4E was set higher than it was for DLC 1. I find myself needing to adjust the volume on my operating system after starting DLC 1 in order to match the volume level that was present in G4E.

Oh and the first loop of Tara sucking Sayako's cock in DLC 1? For some reason the sound foley makes it seem as if Tara is sucking on a balloon, rather than a cock. Too much "lip fart" noise going on ... particularly since in G4E, Sayako's cock was just gliding down Tara's throat without all the "loud and sloppy" noise we hear from Tara here in DLC 1. What makes this particularly unhelpful is that the sound loop really isn't all that long, and the "lip fart" noises are pretty distinctive, meaning that they keep coming back around on the loop in pretty short order. The result is the audio equivalent of repeating a visual too frequently … the Bathroom Tile effect ... where you quickly learn to recognize the repeats for what they are (which is to say, repeats). I can handle the idea that Tara is sucking cock this time, unlike in G4E, so some amount of "lip smackin' good!" is to be expected in the audio. I'm just thinking that the amount you've got here, miro, happens to be Too Much Of A Good Thing™ and that the result is overdone.

• Is it just me or is the "monster shlong" fun stuff scene missing from DLC02?

• Thanks for all the work you've done miro. Awesome work. Looking forward for your other projects. <3

• Didn't have time to take a thorough look at all the scenes as I was headed to work, but are the 2 small POV bits shown in the DLC1 trailer actually in DLC1? I was looking forward to them, but didn't find them on a quick slim.

• I am right understand, he made some years months only bj scenes???

• I purchased and downloaded the bundle the instant it went up. Only viewed DLC1 so far but uh, wow, gonna need to wait a few days before I crack the seal on DLC2 wink wink, nudge nudge. Easily the best piece of Futa content since the first. Even the five Bosshi Futabu OVA's released over the past two years pale in comparison.

Getting the japanese voicepack was a pleasant surprise, originally registered here just to ask about that.

My only technical complaint is there appear to be some bad animation hitches if you use slow mode on the slider (but not fast mode), but the speed slider has never really worked properly so w/e. I experienced one app crash while rapid-fire clicking through the scene selector but it didn't recur when I relaunched the app and went right back to doing the same thing.

• This is from the G4E page:

How to get the free G4E DLC1 if you’re eligible?
    If you have a store account. Check that you have access to your store account and can see your existing G4E order including download links for G4E. These download links will be replaced by a new set of links to the updated version of G4E including DLC1, after release of the DLCs. There’s nothing you need to do, just wait till the new download links appear and enjoy
    If you do NOT have a store account. You must register an account with our store (no way around this). This includes BMT store customers.

1. register a store account: https://affect3dstore.com/customer/account/create/
    2. email [email protected] to verify your G4E purchase (see below)
    3. Affect3D Service will allocate G4E to your account

Verify your G4E purchase (including BMT store customers)
    Email [email protected] with your proof of purchase including:

1. name, date, email, item purchased (G4E or one of the bundles), site purchased from
    2. ALSO include: order confirmation email OR screenshot of site’s order page OR screenshot of your payment
    3. it is recommend you submit as soon as possible to avoid a waiting period

Once you have your copy of G4E the same applies as outlined above ‘If you have a store account’.
    Purchase G4E DLC1:
    If you have not purchased the original G4E but still want the DLC1 you must purchase the original G4E or the G4E incl DLC1 after release of the DLC1. And if you want to purchase the DLC2 also it’s best to simply buy the new Affect3D 2015 bundle.
    If you buy G4E before the release of DCL1 it will be automatically upgraded after release. So this is one the quickest ways to get the DLC1.
    Girlfriends 4 Ever – DLC2
    How to buy G4E DLC2
    The first thing to note is that the DLC2 is NOT a standalone product. To run G4E DLC2 you will need the updated version of G4E (incl. DLC1)
    There are two general ways to buy and play G4E DLC2

1. you already own G4E, in this case

1. download the new version of G4E made available after the release of the DLCs
      2. buy and install G4E DLC2, which is then added as a playable DLC to the G4E core
    2. you do NOT own G4E yet, in this case

1. it’s highly recommended you buy the Affect3D 2015 Bundle as this will include G4E and both the DLCs in one easy installer as well as additional WIP content

• I haven't downloaded the DLCs yet, but I will be doing so very soon. Miro, I know this was a long road, one that was longer than everyone including yourself would have liked, but I'm sure this will be worth the wait. Your work is absolutely top-notch, and I look forward not only to enjoying these DLCs, but to your future projects. I know a lot of people have been frustrated, and making not-so-constructive comments in regards to that, but please do not let those sort of things bring you down. Remember that people wouldn't be getting frustrated if they didn't want the product so badly, so perhaps you can even those sort of things as a compliment, as weird as that may sound! :)

I do have to say there are some things on the business side that I really would like to see improvement on in the future. Some of them you've already identified, but some of them I don't think you have, and I would like to discuss some of those things in more detail soon. However, I want to keep this post positive and save that for the future. Now is the time for celebration! :)

• Thanks Miro, love your work!

• administrators

@'Lionsword':

Question - if I purchased the original G4E through the BMT store, do I have access to the DLC1?

yes, contact [email protected]

• Question - if I purchased the original G4E through the BMT store, do I have access to the DLC1?

• @'miro':

Home Sweet home :D

All feedback on the just released Girlfriends 4 Ever DLCs welcome!

Please keep it clean and constructive!

thanks miro awesome work on dlc 01 :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.