Google Pay to Cash App Transfer - Step By Step Guide

• Many people are there who uses both Google Pay and Cash App for online transactions. Check here to transfer cash from Google Pay to Cash App.

• Yeah, no I completely agree about the switching. Generally, I game on a completely different system than my workstations. I game on an old FX8350 with AMD 7970 lolololololllolol.

Actually, I just got a new skylake laptop for all the travel I have been doing, so I think I am going to take the extra 780 GTX I have and use it for gaming… it will be a nice upgrade for me.

• Yeah, I did some research, and apparently the PCI lines are most important when the scene is loading, not so much during the actual render. So that would account for that 1 second difference :D

So I might get a CPU with integrated graphics, but switching between it and main GPU looks like a lot of hassle, I really would like to play some games without rebooting pc and tinkering in bios…

• I built a system on LGA 2011 and I actually returned the MOBO and processor. After getting it built with 4 cards in it, the difference in render speed was about 1 second. So I sent it back and got an LGA 1150 mobo and an i3 chip instead. LOL. I guess what I am saying is, PCI-E lanes it not that important in the application of rendering. I was hoping for a miracle with 40 lanes, but did not get one.

• Alright, tho I am still confused about the pci-e lanes #, should it be bothering me for octane rendering?

• Thing with LGA 2011 v3, you have to waste a PCI slot for some card to drive the monitor. If you intend to game on it as well, I suppose that is one way to do it. But it is alot of money that could be better spent in other areas for MOAR render power.

• hehe, I am not looking to do anything quite as crazy right now, just single computer. 780 ti are impossible to get where I live, also, I would like play some games if I am gonna have this beast of a pc :D So I am gonna go with 980 ti's.

For mobo, I was thinking about 2011 v3, using Haswell-E 5930k for those 40 pci-e lanes. I think I might as well future-proof the pc and go with i7, I am gonna be cutting some video etc. anyway, so it won't be completely wasted hopefuly :D

• @Rikolo

Were you looking at doing a second system in order to aim those slave cards at the current task on your primary system?

I have built a ton of systems for Octane render and I can give my 2 cents on the matter.

I have done the aircooled 1 x riser / 16 x riser setup:

And that was OK, but I had far more crashs (probably due to dubious cable quality) than when I switched to directly plugged into the mobo.

Which of course, causes more heat. SO then I did up watercooling. Otherwise the cards can hit like 90c in no time.

The watercooling price made me sad, even using cheap parts / used parts it was pretty pricey (relatively, still cheaper than getting into TitanX's).

On my cheapy water setup my cards dont get above 55c on full bore.

I built three of them for aiming 12 cards @ a single octane task.

When I built, it was right when the 9xx series hit, so there was a flash sale on 780's. 780 ti's are still probably your best buy. But look at the official benchs from octane.

OCTANE BENCHS

For a slave system, I would look at any mobo with 4 x full size PCI-E slots and I would probably built on LGA 1150 still. Skylake doesn't offer you anything that you need for a slave and then you can save money on not buying DDR4. For the chip, I would get a high clocked i3 and use the on CPU GPU to run the monitors.

On PSU's I usually go with the high end EVGA's for the 10 year warranty.

EVGA FATTY PSU

That's about all I got :)

• @'nothingmore':

With just 1-2 cards, the number of PCIE lanes available will make relatively little difference, but if you end up running 3-4 titans it can cause a performance bottleneck. If you're looking to future-proof your build, that could be a consideration in your CPU/Mobo combo

I read about guys using the PCI-E x1 slots, so I figured that the number of lines doesn't matter, or am I wrong?

• I've compared a new GTX 980 (not Ti) to two older GTX 780 Ti cards for Daz Studio Iray rendering, and the 780s win. They have 2880 CUDA cores each, compared to the 980s 2180 cores. Running them in SLI did not improve render speed, and in fact cut it down drastically.

The fastest time was with both 780s and the CPU (i7 with hyperthreading enabled, all cores committed), but of course, that means the machine can do nothing else until the render completes.

I have not tried Octane, but do wish Poser had an inexpensive solution besides LuxRender. Maybe with Poser 11's renderer we'll get that, but then if SM doesn't support Genesis 2 and up…

• With any physically based renderer you will see little advantage in render times using an i7 over an i5. Even if you elect to use CPU + GPU instead of GPU only (which you rarely will want, as render times often are longer with cpu +gpu for various reasons). The addition of the two cpu cores would be nearly imperceptible compared to your gpu investment.

32 gb may help your workflow loading complex scenes, and may be particularly useful if you start running modeling programs alongside poser, like zbrush. But system memory will only make an impact before you push the scene into VRAM. Once that begins it should have little impact on your render times.

6gb vram would likely suit what you're doing for most purposes (which is why the 980ti is sort of a performance / cost sweet spot for now if that's what you're considering). There are a lot of variables to take into account when it comes to number of actors you might fit into a given scene with 6gb: The size of your textures, poly count in your set/environment, props, hair, etc., but you would probably be able to use around 6-8 actors in most circumstances, maybe more. With 2 titan X's and 2 gtx 980s in my machine, the 980s will jump in with their measly 3gb vram in most 3-4 actor scenes, even when the set is semi-complex.

Titan X's require 375 watts each. If you're running 4x titans X's you will far exceed the overhead of a 1200 watt psu (at 1500W for vid cards alone). Even 3 would overtax it at 1125 for gpu's alone. Your cpu needs at least 84W, and you def want some padding above that (safely, vid card wattage + ~350W or more). 980 TI's, for instance, are 250W, so you could get away with 3 of those with a 1200W PSU.

4 air cooled cards should work just fine. You won't do any damage, but you will probably want to adjust your fan profiles. At stock settings, 4 air cooled titans will start throttling performance under heavy load after hitting their thermal limits, and you will see a dramatic slowdown. MSI Afterburn or EVGA precision will offer more aggressive fan profiles, allowing you to run those things full speed (but they will get pretty darn loud during renders).

With just 1-2 cards, the number of PCIE lanes available will make relatively little difference, but if you end up running 3-4 titans it can cause a performance bottleneck. If you're looking to future-proof your build, that could be a consideration in your CPU/Mobo combo

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.