Send Bitcoin From Cash App - Follow Two Minutes Easy Step Guide

• Cash App has become the best platform for those who send Bitcoin from Cash App to other accounts. Users can also buy & sell BTC on CashApp.

• @ammon nice analogies, I might use the buffalo one :)

• @nox I am planning to use narration bubbles as different colored ones without speech arrows.. I will post updates after few experiments. As you have pointed I don't want to disrupt the experience and avoid big eye movements for reader.

• @'martin':

• Whoa Red Rose looks great.. the pose, attitude, satin dress, details.. I would definitely love to see more.
    • I did some experiments with speech bubbles, I think it still needs improvement as you can see:
      https://imgur.com/liQcv7w

@Ammon17 a speech flow similar to transcript sounds interesting. I was planning to stick with comic book conventions and use traditional speech bubbles but I will give it a try with your suggestion.

• Someday, hope wills it.
    • Yes, that was my solution for any work in a modern and clean office area that I did, as well. My bubbles ware more oval in shape and I prefer sharper fonts than that, I believe that stems from my innate hatred of Comic Sans and all fonts similar. May they burn eternal.

The speech flow has two problems and I shall name them as "Problem 1" and "Issue B", for I am strange yet smell lovely ;

Issue 1: If you plan on doing narration as well, be it general or pov, it will confuse readers as they are both free flow.

Problem B: We use bubbles because we want people to read while looking at the person speak or the action happening. So, if you place a transcript to the side or the bottom, that's where the readers will look instead of the frame that took 23 hours to render. A rather large problem for a predominately visual media.

As for the analogy, I'd go with "Stand as giants or be seen as windmills" but I like grandstanding so…shrug

• Some alternate animal analogies for your consideration:

"If you can't swim with the big fish, you'd better float to the top."
    "If you can't nap with the big cats, you'd better sleep on the baby."
    "If you can't graze with the big buffalo, you'd better stay in the field."
    "If you can't fuck with the big boys, you'd better stay in your marriage."

• Whoa Red Rose looks great.. the pose, attitude, satin dress, details.. I would definitely love to see more.
    • I did some experiments with speech bubbles, I think it still needs improvement as you can see:

@Ammon17 a speech flow similar to transcript sounds interesting. I was planning to stick with comic book conventions and use traditional speech bubbles but I will give it a try with your suggestion.

• @'Nox':

• Yes, it is quite lacking, either they're young or submissive or both.
    • Apologies, but I have an…issue with showing my work before it is completely done. It is a quirk. I only came here two months ago so one work is all there is from me. More in the future, hopefully.
      Still...here's a red rose for you. I suspect you might like it:

• Ah, that explains why her hair looks so phenomenal. I am still unable to achieve hair textures that look as good as yours do on Octane. But, persistence!
    • The logo shouldn't be a problem, even if facing the right way, but it's still Apple and you know how they can get.
    • Yes, I suspected that was the case but just thought I'd mention it in case my assumptions were incorrect. Resolutions are going a bit crazy these days, I think we hit 5k recently. I can't help but feel they're moving too fast and will burn out.

I would also be interested in seeing how you plan to handle speech. Bubbles and fonts. Something that's a constant annoyance for me. I hope you fare better with it.

As ammon17 mentioned 2-3 person conversation shots can be annoying if cluttered with bubbles.

@Ammon17 a speech flow similar to transcript sounds interesting. I was planning to stick with comic book conventions and use traditional speech bubbles but your suggestion sounds interesting, will give it a try.

• @'Nox':

I would also be interested in seeing how you plan to handle speech. Bubbles and fonts. Something that's a constant annoyance for me. I hope you fare better with it.

Yeah, having those speech bubbles cluttering up every free inch of space around characters really drives me nuts. Might I recommend just lining up the (color/character coordinated) speech bubbles off to the far side of each render? (Like a transcript.)

• @'martin':

Hey Nox, thanks for the great feedback!

• Mature-powerful woman scenarios gets me going and I always feel the lack of this genre on the net(I did my research :)). This was the main motivation for this comic actually. I have checked your profile and could only find one work at Affect3dstore. I would like to check out if there is more (or anything you can suggest for inspiration :)).
    • I am coming from Max/Vray but recently started playing around with Daz3d and Iray (I have used Hexagon/DAZ/Iray for this work). I will definitely do some tweakings on textures and skins. Also increase shadow samples.
    • By using Apple logo reversed I thought I might get away with using it but you are correct, better safe than sorry
    • All my original renders are @1920x1080 but browsing the forum I saw posts with lower resolution images so resized them before posting.

I will post updates as I progress. Thanks for the great tips!

• Yes, it is quite lacking, either they're young or submissive or both.
    • Apologies, but I have an…issue with showing my work before it is completely done. It is a quirk. I only came here two months ago so one work is all there is from me. More in the future, hopefully.
      Still...here's a red rose for you. I suspect you might like it:

• Ah, that explains why her hair looks so phenomenal. I am still unable to achieve hair textures that look as good as yours do on Octane. But, persistence!
    • The logo shouldn't be a problem, even if facing the right way, but it's still Apple and you know how they can get.
    • Yes, I suspected that was the case but just thought I'd mention it in case my assumptions were incorrect. Resolutions are going a bit crazy these days, I think we hit 5k recently. I can't help but feel they're moving too fast and will burn out.

• @'ammon17':

Pretty good! All it needs now is a well written storyline to set the scene and motivations… It's pretty obvious that the woman is pretty dominant... Probably the boss... With some decent cum-shots, this comic could be top-notch.

Yeah she is a pretty aggressive boss :)

I have tried to keep storyline and motivations as realistic as I could, hope it will meet your standards when it is completed. Thanks for the feedback :)

• @'Nox':

Storyline, mature woman and powerplay…I feel threatened. Q_Q

Kidding aside, quite pleased to meet someone else with similar interests.

You didn't really mention what you used to create this so giving detailed advice is somewhat difficult but this might help;

Set tongue roughness to 0.2
    Set gen glans to specular 0.8, roughness to 0.2/0.1 during sex.
    Bit more bump on the lips maybe.

Even with that, the gen texture requires some more attention. Shape as well. Wee-wee's are important. Reality isn't, don't be afraid to go crazy, it's why we do 3D.

You might want to try to give her skin a bit of a lighter touch, play around with gamma on the skin textures, see how you feel about that.

The noise in the shadows is quite noticeable and I suggest you do some postwork on that.

Poses are really good, reminds me of Salieri, as does the story. Bit more work on some of the hand poses.

Apple logo on the monitor, probably best to edit that out. Shouldn't be a problem but better safe than sorry.

I would also warmly suggest you go with a 1920x1080 resolution as the render time difference is negligible yet you gain much more room for writing and it becomes, somewhat, future-proof.

That's it. I look forward to actually reading that, something I haven't said in a long time. Keep us updated.

Hey Nox, thanks for the great feedback!

• Mature-powerful woman scenarios gets me going and I always feel the lack of this genre on the net(I did my research :)). This was the main motivation for this comic actually. I have checked your profile and could only find one work at Affect3dstore. I would like to check out if there is more (or anything you can suggest for inspiration :)).
    • I am coming from Max/Vray but recently started playing around with Daz3d and Iray (I have used Hexagon/DAZ/Iray for this work). I will definitely do some tweakings on textures and skins. Also increase shadow samples.
    • By using Apple logo reversed I thought I might get away with using it but you are correct, better safe than sorry
    • All my original renders are @1920x1080 but browsing the forum I saw posts with lower resolution images so resized them before posting.

I will post updates as I progress. Thanks for the great tips!

• @'Charles:

Woah, seems really nice! Good quality, those lightning and shadows look pretty realistic. The only thing is that maybe the tongue looks too glossy (almost like the eyes) and sort of pixelated. Her hair seems also pixelated in the penultimate image but looks really good at a distance.

Tongue texture indeed needs some work and I will look into that pixelation with the hair. It seems for closeups I will have to increase bump texture resolutions some more. I appreciate the feedback Charles and I am so glad you found the lighting and shadows realistic, it means a lot coming from fellow 3dxer!

• wow…just wow.

• Pretty good! All it needs now is a well written storyline to set the scene and motivations… It's pretty obvious that the woman is pretty dominant... Probably the boss... With some decent cum-shots, this comic could be top-notch.

• Storyline, mature woman and powerplay…I feel threatened. Q_Q

Kidding aside, quite pleased to meet someone else with similar interests.

You didn't really mention what you used to create this so giving detailed advice is somewhat difficult but this might help;

Set tongue roughness to 0.2
    Set gen glans to specular 0.8, roughness to 0.2/0.1 during sex.
    Bit more bump on the lips maybe.

Even with that, the gen texture requires some more attention. Shape as well. Wee-wee's are important. Reality isn't, don't be afraid to go crazy, it's why we do 3D.

You might want to try to give her skin a bit of a lighter touch, play around with gamma on the skin textures, see how you feel about that.

The noise in the shadows is quite noticeable and I suggest you do some postwork on that.

Poses are really good, reminds me of Salieri, as does the story. Bit more work on some of the hand poses.

Apple logo on the monitor, probably best to edit that out. Shouldn't be a problem but better safe than sorry.

I would also warmly suggest you go with a 1920x1080 resolution as the render time difference is negligible yet you gain much more room for writing and it becomes, somewhat, future-proof.

That's it. I look forward to actually reading that, something I haven't said in a long time. Keep us updated.

• That's what I call "serious business"

• nice work.
    and dont worry about fitting, there is room for every genre at a3d orgy.
    its actually refreshing to see a non-futa.

• Woah, seems really nice! Good quality, those lightning and shadows look pretty realistic. The only thing is that maybe the tongue looks too glossy (almost like the eyes) and sort of pixelated. Her hair seems also pixelated in the penultimate image but looks really good at a distance.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.