Cash Out from Cash App with Easy Steps - Complete Guided Steps

• We discussed the steps to Cash Out from Cash App. Also, if you dont have the access to mobile app then you can Cash Out from official website.

• @'Nox':

I actually still use Poser and V4 and don't blame him.

I just want PhysX so I can finally move to Daz with the rest of you.

Don't know why you need dynamic clothing, there are no poke thru problems in DAZ for years now, other things can be fixes with sculpting\modelling tools, and no one will spot the difference. Most important is the characters, perfect characters is more then clothing.

• Progressive contend vendors hate Poser, because creating content from Poser and V4\M4 right now it's like a masochism, Poser here acting like non logical and crazy thing, it's so tedious to make something for them, and cost so much time, while DAZ have lighting fast and easy workflow for making clothing, etc.

So this is another another smart vendor that closing their support for almost dead V4 figure and Poser.

• I actually still use Poser and V4 and don't blame him.

I just want PhysX so I can finally move to Daz with the rest of you.

• Yeah… It was asked on DA. Not that I blame them, mind you.

• @'Nuke':

As long as there's Reality/Pose2Lux and LuxRender, Poser users have an iRay-comparable solution. Then there's the massive amount of work quite a few RDNA people have put into getting Poser's default lighting system to produce photo-realistic renders. Poser has a lot of power under the hood that has still not been fully measured, particularly in the Material room.
    However, external renderers are a PITA, even though they can be dumped off to a standalone workstation or farm more easily. As well, LuxRender can't do animations, and doesn't "finish".

Poser also has a built-in physics engine, and exports to FBX as well as ZBrush, just like DS.

And yes, Poser users do use V4 predominantly, but V4 has tons of content, including a weight-mapped version.
    The limitation of V4 is entirely on Daz, since Genesis was the first step in moving away from Poser.

IMO, if the next iteration of Poser got Nvidia's HairWorks to replace the Hair Room, or even an upgrade that gave you more verts per hair, as well as a Marvelous Designer plugin or its own identical feature, it could be a monster, particularly for game development.

I like Poser, but I've been forced to use DS more lately due to the G2 content, and I do like IRay.

And even better, they're going to have an implementation of Blender Cycles (not sure exactly if it's Cycles itself or a kind of a fork because apparently the nodes aren't the same and not all of them will make it into Superfly anyway, in which case they might as well say they wrote their own renderer, but it's all unclear because over at RuntimeDNA they get butthurt when you ask questions they don't like). With support for videocard rendering, that basically puts it on equal footing with Iray. If I remember correctly Blender has a hair node, so if Poser 11 allowed exporting and importing to it, you could create stuff similar to Look At My Hair for DAZ. And then there's also fibermesh hair in Zbrush.
    https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro/Furry
    http://www.digitaltutors.com/11/training.php?pid=707
    And true, Luxrender doesn't finish, but you can set a number of samples, right?
    It looks like Poser 11 is coming soon, I just got a message in my inbox about a webinar introducing the new features.

• @'LoChrome':

It's possible that they decided that Poser remains robust, but Poser users aren't buying enough of their content to matter. But it seems more likely that they've seen the numbers and decided Poser isn't likely to seriously compete any more.

Well that kind of tends to happen when you make your content incompatible with the software, don't you think? Having to use the DSON importer is a pain. I was clever enough to get it to work but it's slow (even with SUB-D turned off) and prone to crashing (on my system at least).

• As long as there's Reality/Pose2Lux and LuxRender, Poser users have an iRay-comparable solution. Then there's the massive amount of work quite a few RDNA people have put into getting Poser's default lighting system to produce photo-realistic renders. Poser has a lot of power under the hood that has still not been fully measured, particularly in the Material room.
    However, external renderers are a PITA, even though they can be dumped off to a standalone workstation or farm more easily. As well, LuxRender can't do animations, and doesn't "finish".

Poser also has a built-in physics engine, and exports to FBX as well as ZBrush, just like DS.

And yes, Poser users do use V4 predominantly, but V4 has tons of content, including a weight-mapped version.
    The limitation of V4 is entirely on Daz, since Genesis was the first step in moving away from Poser.

IMO, if the next iteration of Poser got Nvidia's HairWorks to replace the Hair Room, or even an upgrade that gave you more verts per hair, as well as a Marvelous Designer plugin or its own identical feature, it could be a monster, particularly for game development.

I like Poser, but I've been forced to use DS more lately due to the G2 content, and I do like IRay.

• @'johnathan:

Really it seams people are getting excited for Poser 11.

Most of what I've seen on Deviant is Iray now. I'm sure there are other places people are holding out, but one thing DAZ has never been is stupid about their business. It's possible that they decided that Poser remains robust, but Poser users aren't buying enough of their content to matter. But it seems more likely that they've seen the numbers and decided Poser isn't likely to seriously compete any more.

• @'LoChrome':

I'm pretty sure that Poser is dying. I can't imagine DAZ would release a new generation of figures that's incompatible with Poser and introduce a new distribution system that doesn't appear to work with Poser, unless their data says DAZ Studio users are both more common and buy more stuff (or more stuff from them). My suspicion is that Poser users are largely people who are sticking with V4.

• @'LoChrome':

I'm pretty sure that Poser is dying. I can't imagine DAZ would release a new generation of figures that's incompatible with Poser and introduce a new distribution system that doesn't appear to work with Poser, unless their data says DAZ Studio users are both more common and buy more stuff (or more stuff from them). My suspicion is that Poser users are largely people who are sticking with V4.

• I'm pretty sure that Poser is dying. I can't imagine DAZ would release a new generation of figures that's incompatible with Poser and introduce a new distribution system that doesn't appear to work with Poser, unless their data says DAZ Studio users are both more common and buy more stuff (or more stuff from them). My suspicion is that Poser users are largely people who are sticking with V4.

• @'LoChrome':

I'm not clear on how all of their weirdness causes problems for anybody other than maybe the store owners they decide not to work with. It is super flakey, though.

Because I'm the new guy:(. So I miss out on a couple of items. That what of been great on my runtime library/scenes. You what make this depressing to me and some new guys. In order to get all there stuff before they delete,would costs $248.69:(. That my entire check right there. So I cant really effort it,nor do I want to find some torrent to get it.

@'thehawkman':

@'johnathan:

But why burn the runtime bridge? According to runtime when they leave,they will take some of their products with them. I agree that they make the best,and unique hair and clothes. But how can anybody trust them if this is a repeated pattern from them?

Going to DAZ means going Genesis only. They probably don't feel the effort/time invested in Poser buyers justifies the reward, especially with Genesis 3 being incompatible with Poser. Stonemason's latest doesn't have a Poser version either, and that was his excuse.

But isn't there more poser users then daz3d.

• @'Nox':

Well, last time they closed store on Rendo they also wiped their entire inventory clean. You can no longer buy anything from AerySoul, such as Peppermint which still looks better than most of the stuff that comes out these days.

It's a pattern for these guys. People put up with it because, like you said, they are really good at what they do. Trust is not really necessary either as the things we bought are still available for download to us so we won't lose anything previously purchased.

It's just an annoying gimmick. Although, I'm also guessing it's also about money. Daz can afford to give a bigger cut these days and they get to work with Genesis and the super secret special vendor HD plugin which allows for more detail than anything they could do with V4.

Wait a min. You don't thing it has something to do with the DRM that daz is trying to implement?

• @'johnathan:

But why burn the runtime bridge? According to runtime when they leave,they will take some of their products with them. I agree that they make the best,and unique hair and clothes. But how can anybody trust them if this is a repeated pattern from them?

Going to DAZ means going Genesis only. They probably don't feel the effort/time invested in Poser buyers justifies the reward, especially with Genesis 3 being incompatible with Poser. Stonemason's latest doesn't have a Poser version either, and that was his excuse.

• I'm not clear on how all of their weirdness causes problems for anybody other than maybe the store owners they decide not to work with. It is super flakey, though.

• Well, last time they closed store on Rendo they also wiped their entire inventory clean. You can no longer buy anything from AerySoul, such as Peppermint which still looks better than most of the stuff that comes out these days.

It's a pattern for these guys. People put up with it because, like you said, they are really good at what they do. Trust is not really necessary either as the things we bought are still available for download to us so we won't lose anything previously purchased.

It's just an annoying gimmick. Although, I'm also guessing it's also about money. Daz can afford to give a bigger cut these days and they get to work with Genesis and the super secret special vendor HD plugin which allows for more detail than anything they could do with V4.

• @'Nox':

They are, effectively, the best clothes and hair creators on the market. You'll be hard pressed to find any one of us who don't have at least 80% of their entire catalog, old and new, so any store that has them will bend their policy if need be because they know those sales will be better than 10 other creators.

If gaz is right, and he usually is about these things, and they're going to Daz, again, they will accept them with open arms policies be damned.

• They are, effectively, the best clothes and hair creators on the market. You'll be hard pressed to find any one of us who don't have at least 80% of their entire catalog, old and new, so any store that has them will bend their policy if need be because they know those sales will be better than 10 other creators.

If gaz is right, and he usually is about these things, and they're going to Daz, again, they will accept them with open arms policies be damned.

• @'Nox':

@'johnathan:

@'Nox':

Again with this? Which time is this now? Fourth?

I love the work these guys do but the whole name changing, store closing gimmick they do every few years is getting old.

Wait! this ain't the first time they did this!?!?!?

Hah, no. They used to be called "As Shanim and Siliphiel" then they closed the rendo store, opened a new site and called themselves Aery Sense which quickly became Awful Soul which quickly became AerySoul, each followed by opening and closing stores, then they closed that site, daz store and rendo store and called themselves AlfaseeD and moved to runtime, that was short lived because they closed that store as well, then they split up into two for a while and then they came back as AeonSoul…

The only news here is that they managed to stick to one name for longer than a year.

Doesn't that violate Daz,rendo,runtime store policy. An what about legal issues.:s

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.