Cash App to Bank Account Transfer Money - Step by Step Guide

• Want to transfer your money from cash app to bank account? So here's some quick guide to resolve your all type of cash app transfer issue.

• @'Kingsizednuts':

Do you have a memory stick version too?

Probably, but it will need to be printed on 15 inch bonded paper …

/rimshot :cool:

• Do you have a memory stick version too?

• Very nice work :)

Maybe, you can try a Bluray version. It's smaller than a DVD and take less space ;)

• @'IBT':

Beautifully done, Katz.

@'Charles:

Really nice, Katzekage, though personally, there are two things:

On one hand, the change of styles between the Girlfriends 4 Ever's cover and the DLC ones. The first one it has somewhat generic feeling and a very "squared" distribution, in contrast to the DLC covers, which I personally like a lot. I suggest you to try to implement DLC style for the Girlfriends 4 Ever cover but well, as you want, haha.

On the other hand, the DLC looks really stylish and cool but it would help if they also had any kind of written preview, like with the first one. Maybe because you are still waiting for both DLC to be released to do that XD

But as I said, very nice work!

I will look into that. The different style has to do with the time they where made. The original for the G4E was made a year ago.

@'rikolo':

What's a DVD? :D

Just kidding, they look nice

better than floppy disc… jokes aside.
    If you think about it even with it´s now limited 4,7GB space. Is a DVD one of the best Data Storage mediums out there. Most of them lasting 17+ years without loosing Data.

in honor Katzekage

• What's a DVD? :D

Just kidding, they look nice

• Really nice, Katzekage, though personally, there are two things:

On one hand, the change of styles between the Girlfriends 4 Ever's cover and the DLC ones. The first one it has somewhat generic feeling and a very "squared" distribution, in contrast to the DLC covers, which I personally like a lot. I suggest you to try to implement DLC style for the Girlfriends 4 Ever cover but well, as you want, haha.

On the other hand, the DLC looks really stylish and cool but it would help if they also had any kind of written preview, like with the first one. Maybe because you are still waiting for both DLC to be released to do that XD

But as I said, very nice work!

• Beautifully done, Katz.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.