Association of HP printers team to revive its pleasing result

• Having in-depth love with the HP Printer as it comes to take the printout of any kind of data. This printer encompasses different amazing attributes which hardly available to other printing mediums. In case you are not finding the most expected outcome with your HP Printer, then you must handover to technical team so that negative consequence of HP printer can’t bother your anymore. It is not sure that each professional is offering the best class result to stay away from the calamities of HP printer irrelevant to models. Lastly, it is advised that you would come on our third party professional team to get the solution of all difficulties in no times. We are emerged as top rated third party professional company for erasing the problem in Printer with manual methods. For knowing more information, you can surf our web portal.

• Actually, I find it very helpful, I had to know about this, your article helps me a lot to understand this. After reading your article I have good knowledge of this topic. Thanks for sharing this. Here we provide information about the ATT email login.

• administrators

@'Tiffany':

Oh and try adding questions like "What color is Ayako's hair?"
    "What color are Ayako's eyes?"
    "Does Ayako have pubic hair?"
    "What color are Ayako's nails?"

Stuff like that, that a bot would have a really hard time guessing but a human could do easily.

if you ask me this stuff should be taught in schools… ! :angel:

• I haven't used ICQ for many years. I use Skype from time to time. But I don't log on very often.
    Interesting, maybe more discussions through networking.

• Can't say I use ICQ. Back in the heyday, there used to be trillion, or other similar types of programs where you could sign-on various services. Now everything is skype because.. well, it's better! Who uses their ICQ number nowadays anyways.. well, except maybe the Chinese perhaps?

• As tech gets older it becomes easier and cheaper to automate it.

• Used it for a long time. Had only 1 spambot in years…but then came ICQ 7 and everything went to hell, spambots like every two days or so. I've abandoned ICQ since I've upgraded my rig and switched from XP to W7, I'll never use ICQ again (only exception is webicq/icq2go as certain buddies insist on ICQ...w/e reason, I don't get it...besides maybe the "great" games).

• @'miro':

very few would list it even if they did have it

But it's such an ancient technology. I'm actually shocked that spambot have been using that to help out themselves.

• administrators

very few would list it even if they did have it

• @'Tiffany':

I used ICQ…. for about a week.......... in 1998.

..xD

Stuff like that, that a bot would have a really hard time guessing but a human could do easily.

Hmm good idea. I'm gonna look into that.

• Nope, I use one time… a long time ago... i don't remember when exactly lol

• I used ICQ…. for about a week.......... in 1998.

..xD

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.