Activate cash app card

• Looking to activate cash app card you are at the right place just click and read the blog to understand the basics on how to activate cash app card yourself

• One of the best inventions in my book of the life n_n)

• When I see chocolate candy I start getting irritated. Because I'm lactose intolerant, I must either watch everything I eat, or I must decide if it's worth it to take pills. Long story short I've given up most of chocolate-y candy. On the bright side I now have a more discriminating palate for quality food.

Edit: Guess that wasn't helpful. Man I can be a dick without realizing it.

OK so candy I think is best…

Pomegranate gummy bears. Charms blow pops. Starbursts. Now & Later. Aussie style licorice. Those orange or raspberry filled chocolate candies (yep, no milk, I can handle it without pills!)

Gushers.

And of course natural stuff like dried strawberries.

• Willy Wonka is a real candy brand, though I don't recall seeing a Wonka Bar. Usually it's just the various hard candies.

I'm definitely a candy geek, though, even at 47 :lol:
    Sweet Tarts, Smarties, Jelly beans, Resse's cups and pieces, M&Ms, 3 Musketeers, Mounds, York peppermint patties, Whatchamacallit, Nestle Crunch, Nutty Buddies, candy corn (and the Autumn Mix pumpkins), cotton candy, kit-kat, Hershey bars, root beer barrels, peanut butter bars, Lemonheads, Sour Patch Kids, gumdrops/fruit slices, chocolate-covered cherries, and Zero bars.

However, white fudge as found on Zero bars tends to cause a strange reaction, where I could easily become a homicidal maniac, so I have to avoid others when I have one.

• Wait… Wonka bars were a real thing?

Oh and I like Creme Savers Strawberry & Creme.

• I know is kind of "mainstream" but dude… THIS:

Is extremely tasty for me XD

• Can't think of a brand. I like assorted chocolates. :) Belgians have awesome chocolate.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.