Cash app login

• If you're facing cash app login problem. So don't have to worry because we have a direct line where you can talk to assistant and get information. Feel free to reach cash app customer service.

• @'hibbli':

thanks! :)

sounds not very smart to use this daz connect then :)

if they start to force people to use it one day… i am pretty sure there will be cracked daz studios and product files available soon, we all know interwebz

I for one have backed up the DAZ 4.8 installer since it won't be available once DAZ 4.9 exits beta. If I ever feel like converting Genesis 2 to Poser or something, I'd like to have the option to use all that content without DRM. As well as downloaded all the DIM installers, I don't really trust them not to switch them over to encryption in the future, even the Genesis package.

• thanks! :)

sounds not very smart to use this daz connect then :)

if they start to force people to use it one day… i am pretty sure there will be cracked daz studios and product files available soon, we all know interwebz

• @'thehawkman':

Which would be one more reason for it to be shared. People aren't sharing Maya or Zbrush because they're cheap. And there is demand for it.
    And at a cursory glance poses over at DAZ are in the same price range as the one you quoted about Renderotica. And everyone is complaining about DAZ raising prices but they are still buying.
    And I stand by what I said. I could Google the V7 bundle right now and find it available for download. At DAZ they could do the same and then report those sites or file a DMCA request. And they are clearly not.

Everybody and their mother is making naked/suggestive pinups (I guess they are what you would call cute since there is no penetration and other hardcore stuff, but you can bet there would be if it wasn't for the rules on Deviantart). So are they part of the industry or not?

No, it wouldn't. Pirates operate like Facebook, they will share popular stuff in hopes of getting "likes" and whatever it is these days. So they don't care about unpopular stuff unless they put it as part of a bundle or a collection.

i13 is all about quantity over quality and those poses are G3. Erotica is still V4 focused and V4 is rapidly losing market. They're also sex poses and, like I said, fairly small part of the whole.

Yes, they could and it would be pointless as 3 more links would crop up. It would be wasting resources on something they can't control. You can't stop piracy, but you can beat it with convenience. Like Steam or Affect3D.

Not our industry, no. They are part of the "cute" ones. They buy pretty dresses and i13 overblown poses and look, it's "art"!

@'hibbli':

is there some kind of long-story-short explanation what is going on? i am not that keen to read a 30+ pages thread ;)

Daz is basically making a Steam like thing for their content. Here is a short FAQ.

• @'thehawkman':

Which would be one more reason for it to be shared. People aren't sharing Maya or Zbrush because they're cheap. And there is demand for it.
    And as for expensive? So is DAZ. http://www.daz3d.com/i13-50-essential-sports-poses 16.95
    And at a cursory glance poses over at DAZ are in the same price range as the one you quoted about Renderotica. And everyone is complaining about DAZ raising prices but they are still buying.
    And I stand by what I said. I could Google the V7 bundle right now and find it available for download. At DAZ they could do the same and then report those sites or file a DMCA request. And they are clearly not.

Everybody and their mother is making naked/suggestive pinups (I guess they are what you would call cute since there is no penetration and other hardcore stuff, but you can bet there would be if it wasn't for the rules on Deviantart). So are they part of the industry or not?

No, it wouldn't. Pirates operate like Facebook, they will share popular stuff in hopes of getting "likes" and whatever it is these days. So they don't care about unpopular stuff unless they put it as part of a bundle or a collection.

i13 is all about quantity over quality and those poses are G3. Erotica is still V4 focused and V4 is rapidly losing market. They're also sex poses and, like I said, fairly small part of the whole.

Yes, they could and it would be pointless as 3 more links would crop up. It would be wasting resources on something they can't control. You can't stop piracy, but you can beat it with convenience. Like Steam or Affect3D.

Not our industry, no. They are part of the "cute" ones. They buy pretty dresses and i13 overblown poses and look, it's "art"!

@'hibbli':

is there some kind of long-story-short explanation what is going on? i am not that keen to read a 30+ pages thread ;)

Daz is basically making a Steam like thing for their content. Here is a short FAQ.

• @'thehawkman':

And as for expensive? So is DAZ. http://www.daz3d.com/i13-50-essential-sports-poses 16.95

@'hibbli':

Daz is basically making a Steam like thing for their content.
    Here is a short FAQ.

• @'thehawkman':

@'Nox':

The reason there's not much Renderotica stuff in the "wild" is because most of it is not very good yet still manages to be massively overpriced.

Another reason is that, despite appearances, we're actually the smaller branch of the industry so there's much more interest in "cute" stuff than erotic stuff, legal or otherwise.

@'hibbli':

Daz is basically making a Steam like thing for their content.
    Here is a short FAQ.

• is there some kind of long-story-short explanation what is going on? i am not that keen to read a 30+ pages thread ;)

• @'Nox':

The reason there's not much Renderotica stuff in the "wild" is because most of it is not very good yet still manages to be massively overpriced.

Another reason is that, despite appearances, we're actually the smaller branch of the industry so there's much more interest in "cute" stuff than erotic stuff, legal or otherwise.

• The reason there's not much Renderotica stuff in the "wild" is because most of it is not very good yet still manages to be massively overpriced. 12$ for a pose set? No. So even when it does go into the wild, people don't want it. That and the fact erotic content is the dark sheep of the industry even in the pirate world.

The few that are good, lilflame, sledge, erogen etc. are "in the wild" as much as anything from Daz or Rendo is.
    The ones that are most fighting piracy are actually DNA, if you can believe it.

They're also right, piracy is absolutely rampant for content creators, maybe even more than it is for us so I can understand wanting to protect yourself. It won't help, but good luck to them regardless.

• Not only that, but their complaint about piracy is bullshit. Try looking up Renderotica content in the wild. It's almost impossible to find, they even had a topic on Renderotica about it discussing this where they said that the reason it isn't out there is because we proactively get involved in in taking it down. So if they really wanted to stop piracy they would have. But they clearly did what Microsoft did with its software in China where they allowed it to be pirated because "as long as they use ours they won't use anything else".

• Absolutely disgusting move from them. I bet they had some marketing dudes in their meetings who told them that so and so many ppl are downloading daz content on pirate sites and they would be loosing x amount of money due to it, ignoring the fact that 90% of that wouldnt ever result in sales if those folks wouldnt be able to just get it from those sites… but yeah, lets go milk the market, no matter how many valid customers you piss off with it. The time we live in... idiocracy is already here.

• It looks like the part that is a pain in my D is the use of smart content. Being a longtime Poser user, I much prefer using just the plain content panel instead. I suppose since the majority of my content is from the previous 15 years I only have to worry about new items.

• If you say so. They said they would only allow the editing of textures. Of course, they then said that you would still be able to export items to ZBrush etc, which kind of makes you wonder why they bothered, or which part they are lying about.

• After reading the 30 or so page thread on the Daz forum, it doesn't look like the change will affect me much or ky workflow. So… I suppose I don't care.

• @'SinCyprine':

you can easely add runtimes with daz: right click content library panel > content directory manager > go crazy.

I said add SEVERAL at once. Not one by one. If this is possible, it isn't for Poser format runtimes.

• you can easely add runtimes with daz: right click content library panel > content directory manager > go crazy.

• @'Cheetiot':

Oh for fuck's sake, why? From the quick skim through I had it even looks like it will be harder for users to manage their own files from now on. As someone who likes to do everything manually this pains me.

Well I guess it was going to happen eventually, and I'm surprised they've not tried it sooner.

It's not all bad though. It looks like I get to save a lot of money going forward, because I for one will turn away from Daz now this is happening. :(

No offense but trying to manage files manually with DAZ is an exercise in futility. If you're looking for that kind of freedom, Poser is where it's at. I have a host of runtimes and I can add as many as I want at once. If you want to add multiple runtimes at once in DAZ, you have to edit the goddamn Windows registry. Speaking of Poser, this decision by DAZ poses a new question: whether they will implement some kind of DRM of their own or not. In my opinion, they pretty much have to.

• Oh for fuck's sake, why? From the quick skim through I had it even looks like it will be harder for users to manage their own files from now on. As someone who likes to do everything manually this pains me.

Well I guess it was going to happen eventually, and I'm surprised they've not tried it sooner.

It's not all bad though. It looks like I get to save a lot of money going forward, because I for one will turn away from Daz now this is happening. :(

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.