Can You Have 2 Cash App Accounts? - Check Out The Steps Here

• Here you will get to know whether you can have 2 Cash App Accounts or not and what are the things which you need to keep in mind.

• WIsh I'dve gotten into game dev years ago, with the stuff available now, I'd love to make a game using V4 and up figures. Or at least a user-controlled AI driven experience, if not a full-on MMO.

Hell, even one where you can define who does whom and when and where, then set the AI to follow those packages and you watch them go.

• There are many erotic visual novels which are in English, uncensored, and relatively Westernized. I wouldn't write them off entirely.

• Thanks a lot for the reply, and for the explanation. I am not very much into japanese material, so I guess I have to be patient.

Regards, b.

• unfortunatly, this sexy side of the game world aint developped yet.
    until westerners produce some quality sexy stuff, you'll have to look toward the japanese H games: interractive novels, srpg… then again, very few are translated.
    you can look at the titles at vndb (visual novel database), under the tag yuri if you're into girl on girl action (& romance): https://vndb.org/v/all?sq=yuri

otherwise, be patient - some creators here (me included) start to look into ue4 and one of us will eventually come up with something... someday :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.