A matlab assignment helper that loves to be challenged

• Do you have an assignment on signal processing that is very challenging to you? Why don't you contact me? I am a Matlab Homework Help expert who loves to help students in such a challenging assignment. Many have benefited from my excellent services. You too can benefit if you contact me today for Matlab Assignment Help. My prices are affordable.

• How do you handle students who are out here for extortion? I am a Matlab Homework Help expert and I used to get a lot of inboxes from students asking me for help with numerical methods assignments which was my area of expertise. However despite knowing that you have provided the best Matlab Assignment Help and given the task your all, a student comes back requesting a refund claiming that the assignment was not successful. Some even go to the extent of reporting you to PayPal and initiating a refund. Kindly tell me how you handle such students.

• @'eclesi4stik':

Hey,

You must have to uncheck "Export at current resolution" or when you GoZ it back, Daz will understand this object as a new one and not an edited one.
    Keep in mind if you change the resolution of your model (subd, or whatever) the object will be a new one when imported back (Daz or Poser).

I understand what your saying and will give it a try so what you are saying is that there is no way to export a daz model that was decimated on Zbrush as an fbx & embed the textures so it can be opened in say a unity and still have the textures

• Hey,

You must have to uncheck "Export at current resolution" or when you GoZ it back, Daz will understand this object as a new one and not an edited one.
    Keep in mind if you change the resolution of your model (subd, or whatever) the object will be a new one when imported back (Daz or Poser).

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.