Get the best services from the best MATLAB assignment helper

• I have been a Matlab Assignment Help expert for the past five years and have consistently delivered the best services. It is for this reason that I am ranked as the best Matlab Homework Help tutor. Contact me for assignments related to control systems, control theory, robust control, and Stateflow in Matlab. If you have any questions on anything that concerns me, hit the chat button and I will be happy to respond.

• Avoiding both trailers on purpose. I'll wait for the release. :D

As for SW, I'll have to go see it, even though I don't "do" theaters, but it'll have to be late when all the kids are home.

• Well, nowadays I'm more hyped about G4E DLC because is just getting released this week. In a month span, I'll probably begin to be extremely hyped for Star Wars Episode 7, I really love that saga very much.

But who are we kidding, after seeing the movie, I'll probably end up watching G4E DLC more XD

• I usually go to the earlier shows, like 9AM - 4PM because tickets are a lot cheaper and hardly anyone is there.

• I am so excited for star whores!

Fez buddy, Its Star Wars

….Screw That!

just a favorite quote of mine from that 70s show :D

Definitely excited for Star Wars, and I would love a 2am screening I try to go to the latest show I can, on a regular basis :cool:sleep is for the weak.

• @'Tiffany':

So in other words you probably aren't going to make your Star Wars screening? :P

LOL well I don't know… if anything I'll likely be freed up much faster than anticipated and then will have plenty of time before the screening :blush:

• So in other words you probably aren't going to make your Star Wars screening? :P

• I started the thread a bit prematurely lol, but now that the DLC trailer is actually out I definitely am more excited about G4E more. :)
    I did buy tickets for Star Wars, although I was only able to get a 2am screening. Will be sure to watch the G4E DLC right before that screening. :D

• You're putting me in a tough spot :D I'm an equal fan of both for entirely different reasons, haha. Did some major hyping over the Star Wars trailer though.

• Let's put it this way.

I'll watch the G4E trailer more than once.
    I haven't watched the Star Wars trailer yet … nor do I feel a compelling need (or desire) to.

/thread

• Definitely G4E. I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I don't care about the trailer at all though. I just want the release.

• G4E DLC, of course. Can't understand the mania over a mere movie trailer - talk to me when the movie actually comes out….

• G4E DLC.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.