Cash App Refund - Check Out The Things To Know About Cash Refund

• The transaction gets canceled by the server due to some error or technical issue. Check out the steps to get the cash app refund by yourself.

• Hi @gazukull,

Yes a game like that would be perfect for mobile/tablets. I do know some developers, msg me at [email protected].

• @mikandi - do you have a line on developers who need artists? My unity guy moved to a new country and is unable to work on programming anymore.

I think a game like Huniepop, but on mobile would make a mint.

-G

• hi everyone!
    This is Jesse with mikandi.com. HZR, yup I understand your worry. I think Tiffany's suggestion is good. Also another suggestion is to look at the mainstream 3D game marketing material, like Witcher 3 or Tombraider. Those are 3D western style game characters, but the cover art and posters they create to promote the game is a mixed medium. For example:
    http://static.cdprojektred.com/thewitcher/media/wallpapers/witcher3/full/witcher3_en_wallpaper_wallpaper_10_1920x1080_1433327726.jpg

That is using 3D models, but also touched up quite a bit with probably photoshop/digital painting. I think HF users might appreciate something like that. Or at the very least you have a captive audience interested in adult games, so I think it's an ideal place to share your idea.

Regarding 3D games in our own store, "hentai" is definitely our most popular search term, but people are also searching for "virtual sex" games. There are several 3D hentai apps in our store that have mostly 5 star reviews too, so that covers both. I'm also aware of a indie studio that is making a pretty awesome 3D adult mobile game with more western style characters (I've seen some demos ) that we're going to promote a lot soon, so can't wait to share it with you and get your feedback. I think that will inspire more interest and higher quality games in this category, just like Girlfriends4Ever blew our minds with the quality and raised the bar for 3D adult movies.

• hi everyone!

This is Jesse with mikandi.com. HZR, yup I understand your worry. I think Tiffany's suggestion is good. Also another suggestion is to look at the mainstream 3D game marketing material, like Witcher 3 or Tombraider. Those are 3D western style games, but the cover art and posters they create to promote the game is a mixed medium. For example:
    http://static.cdprojektred.com/thewitcher/media/wallpapers/witcher3/full/witcher3_en_wallpaper_wallpaper_10_1920x1080_1433327726.jpg

That is using 3D models, but also touched up with some photoshop and digital painting. I think HF users might appreciate something like that. Or at they very least you have a captivate audience interested in adult game concepts, so I think it's an ideal place to share your idea.

Regarding 3D games in our own store, "hentai" is definitely our most popular search term, but people are also searching for "virtual sex" games. There are few 3D hentai apps in our store that have mostly 5 star reviews too. I'm aware of a studio that is making a pretty awesome 3D adult game (I've seen some demos) that we're going to promote a lot soon, so can't wait to share it with you and get your feedback. Hopefully that will inspire more interest in this category.

• hi everyone!

This is Jesse with mikandi.com. HZR, yup I understand your worry. I think Tiffany's suggestion is good. Also another suggestion is to look at the mainstream 3D game marketing material, like Witcher 3 or Tombraider. Those are 3D western style games, but the cover art and posters they create to promote the game is a mixed medium. For example:

That is using 3D models, but also = touched up with some photoshop and digital painting. I think HF users might appreciate something like that. Or at they very least you have a captivate audience interested in adult game concepts, so I think it's an ideal place to share your idea.

Regarding 3D games in our own store, "hentai" is definitely our most popular search term, but people are also searching for "virtual sex" games. There are few 3D hentai apps in our store that have mostly 5 star reviews too. I'm aware of a studio that is making a pretty awesome 3D adult game (I've seen some demos) that we're going to promote a lot soon, so can't wait to share it with you and get your feedback. Hopefully that will inspire more interest in this category.

• You could try rendering your stuff with cel shading so it looks like anime/american comic style. I've seen some really good ones but I think they replace the textures with mostly solid colors.

• I'm scared, those hentai folks are always so cruel towards western 3d stuff :D

• aw… ah well, worth trying anyways, showcase the work around.
    3d hentai games are a thing too after all, latest release of date (Sexy Beach Premium Resort) as a lot of activity on Hongfire.

• Nice find, I actually had been in brief contact with Jesse before but he made it very clear that they are mostly focused on 2d hentai and rarely 3d, just incase a partner of theirs specifically looks for 3d art, which is not that often if you look at the mikandi site ;)

• Very unlikely something with 3d will win it is hentai-foundry afterall.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.