Can anyone help with Quicken? I am getting Quicken error cc-800 while update account

• Sure, firstly you need to worry a lot as Quicken error cc-800 is commonly faced by most of the Quicken users. It can arise when your Quicken app is not updated properly. So the best way to fix this issue is to confirm that you are using the latest Quicken release. Follow the steps given below to do that-
    Open Quicken on your system
    Click on Tools and select the ‘One Step Update’ option
    You can also choose to go to the ‘Help’ menu and Check for Updates in newer versions.
    If the updates are found, click Update Now.
    Once the update is successful, check if the issue persists. If it does connect with the Quicken support team for instant solution.
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/resolve-quicken-error-cc-800/

• Reality was my first foray into doing high quality photo realistic images. It took a little while to learn how to navigate through it but once I got the hang of it I made some of my best images at the time. However the draw back was how slow the program was. I would have to leave my images rendering overnight to get at least 300-500 sample out of them. Even then I would have to run a denoise filter on it in photoshop to clean up the image, but doing so would lose a lot of detail.
    The updates have been good and I've seen a steady decrease in the amount of time it takes to render. from 3-5 hours cut down to 2-4 hrs per image. However doing a full comic with Reality was feasible time consuming. When Iray came out I picked up a few tutorials and viola! I could churn out a higher quality image in 20-30mins. A huge cut and time saving feature. Doing full books and series was in the realm of believability. If the hype over the newer version of Reality is true and I can render out a great looking image in only 4-5mins, I'm considering looking into doing simple and short animation projects next!

• @'jbtrimar':

I use Reality from time to time because it was cheap. I am still working on a P4 core duo from 2008. I simply cannot afford anything else. Hell, my video card is a GeForce GTS 450. I have been trying for a year now to build a new machine, squirreling money away and buying things piece by piece.

I think some of my work has come out pretty good :blush:

I feel you man. I'm saving up money myself for my own apartment, so I know how it is.
    The second one isn't bad, but it would be nice if this guy could give us some tips :)) http://warranty4.deviantart.com/art/Portrait-005-530767424

• I use Reality from time to time because it was cheap. I am still working on a P4 core duo from 2008. I simply cannot afford anything else. Hell, my video card is a GeForce GTS 450. I have been trying for a year now to build a new machine, squirreling money away and buying things piece by piece.

I think some of my work has come out pretty good :blush:

• I didn't mean you were trying to convince me. I meant you as in people who try to sell Reality and was using that, as an example, to point out that words are not important because my experience with the engine was negative which is important to people. Experience, trying things out for themselves.

• @'Nox':

I know they do, but I'm saying C4D has strengths that set it apart. Lux doesn't.

You seem to be under the impression that resolution is very important in rendering? There is a hit, yes, but it's really quite minimal. A 720 image shouldn't take less time than a 1080 one. Most of us render at double the output size. We like to call it "future proof" and the difference between original size and double it is not that great, for me anyway. What does matter is lighting and then materials. Again, both things I go overboard with as shown by the 21 hour renders but still…

Yeah, Runtime is full of Poser fanatics, Daz is full of Daz fanatics etc. but at the end of the day what they say is unimportant. You can convince me as much as you want that Reality is a good thing but I'm not going to touch that thing again. At the end it's going to be about quality and, much like Poser, I just don't see Reality going anywhere that would make me consider it over Octane or Iray or any others.

Chill, I'm not on Paolo's payroll. But the update genuinely seems interesting. And like I said I do take issue with you saying that it can't produce good renders because it can (but damn slowly). No one is going to dispute that it is slow (except for the Luxrender team :) ). And you're not the only one in this forum, although sometimes it feels like I'm all alone here, LOL, so this topic definitely wasn't addressed to you only. But since everyone here is interested in 3D to some degree, I thought it was worth mentioning. Just like I would post if Erogenesis launched Project E tomorrow or what not. And as for the fanatics, it's not that unimportant, even if from my personal experience, the DAZ people aren't half as bad as the people with Poser (who, being in denial and having the underdog chip on their shoulder, have every reason to be more aggressive). If Poser is the way it is and losing market share, it is because Smith Micro is cheap (I know the symptoms of a company that wants to get the job done spending as little as possible) and because loudmouths drown out any valuable feedback like in "Animal Farm". Whenever anybody would say something even remotely dissenting or the pigs were uncomfortable with, the sheep would start bleating "2 legs bad, 4 legs good" to drown it out. That's how it is with Poser.

• I know they do, but I'm saying C4D has strengths that set it apart. Lux doesn't.

You seem to be under the impression that resolution is very important in rendering? There is a hit, yes, but it's really quite minimal. A 720 image shouldn't take less time than a 1080 one. Most of us render at double the output size. We like to call it "future proof" and the difference between original size and double it is not that great, for me anyway. What does matter is lighting and then materials. Again, both things I go overboard with as shown by the 21 hour renders but still…

Yeah, Runtime is full of Poser fanatics, Daz is full of Daz fanatics etc. but at the end of the day what they say is unimportant. You can convince me as much as you want that Reality is a good thing but I'm not going to touch that thing again. At the end it's going to be about quality and, much like Poser, I just don't see Reality going anywhere that would make me consider it over Octane or Iray or any others.

• @'Nox':

Keyshot is actually good and has bridges to a lot of good programs, such as zBrush.
    Cinema4D is a program whose main purpose is not rendering but 3D design. Its competitors are 3Ds and Mondo, not render engines.

Octane intents to become a massive connected force. It is build on sharing and the idea of becoming a massive render farm in the future. That makes it unique. It also has more trust when it comes to hardware than Iray because Nvidia needs to keep appearances so a gaming card should never perform as well or better than a workstation card in their render. Based on past actions it's possible Iray will purposefully throttle some cards.

BB tends to go overboard, even more than me, when it comes to rendering. So I wouldn't base anything on him, as of yet.

Cinema4D is a program whose main purpose is not rendering but 3D design.

There are lot of people who use it for rendering. Either with Indigo or with V-Ray. Even Hitman X3XZ, I think.
    Going overboard would be trying to render a picture at 3840x2160 or some crazy ass resolution. I rendered a room in Full HD Reality 4.0 with just one meshlight in 4 hours on a crappy laptop that has a Celeron and no hyperthreading. A tiny picture like that on an i7 with 16 GB of RAM taking four hours is unacceptable. And they know it. They got all butthurt over people pointing that out and threatened to ban them. No wonder they put their tail between their legs and ran away from the Renderosity Poser 11 Preview thread. They couldn't have pulled that bullying crap over there especially with the market shifting away from Poser. In fact, they're the ones accusing their users of bullying Smith Micro (WTF?) If they were so confident they would have just said something like: "The final product will be faster. You'll see, we've got something awesome in store for you". And for criticizing their implementation of Cycles (if that's what it is). They said Superfly was going to be based on Cycles and then when people started asking which Cycles nodes would Superfly support it kind of came out that they it actually uses its own nodes. Not sure "based on" means what they think it means. I guess it's kind of like the latest Fantastic Four movie being "based on" the Fantastic Four comics. That thread on RDNA reminds me of that Justice League Animated Episode with the reality distorting mutant who kept up an illusion of a normal life in a postapocalyptic world and everybody had to think "happy thoughts" for fear he might hear them otherwise and punish them.
    The only saving grace and excuse for that render taking that long would be that the setup is wrong. Using one light source from the outside without a mesh light within the room (or whatever the equivalent for that isin Blender) means the picture would take forever to clear because there is not enough light. But since those Poser "ambassadors" are more interested in getting off on themselves and threatening their users then encouraging discussion, they won't get any usable feedback. And only the suckups will remain there.

• Keyshot is actually good and has bridges to a lot of good programs, such as zBrush.
    Cinema4D is a program whose main purpose is not rendering but 3D design. Its competitors are 3Ds and Mondo, not render engines.

Octane intents to become a massive connected force. It is build on sharing and the idea of becoming a massive render farm in the future. That makes it unique. It also has more trust when it comes to hardware than Iray because Nvidia needs to keep appearances so a gaming card should never perform as well or better than a workstation card in their render. Based on past actions it's possible Iray will purposefully throttle some cards.

BB tends to go overboard, even more than me, when it comes to rendering. So I wouldn't base anything on him, as of yet.

• By that logic, Keyshot, Cinema4d and every other renderer out that isn't Iray should have just packed it up and gone home. There were people saying that Octane is fucked now that Iray is out there. That doesn't seem to have happened. And as for Superfly I wouldn't get my hopes up. And I'm sure you know it's not just for Poser. http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?99944-Poser-11-Sneak-Peek&p=910551&viewfull=1#post910551
    http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?99944-Poser-11-Sneak-Peek&p=910768&viewfull=1#post910768

• Maybe its WIP engine. If it can be improved upon.

• He also used a ton of postwork so it's hard to gauge how good or bad the renders truly are.

Still, my question is, who is Reality actually aimed at? I get it before Iray it was a cheap Octane but now what?
    Is it basically aimed at people who are die-hard Poser enthusiasts but don't want to shell out for Octane?
    What happens when Poser gets that SuperFly(That still kills me…) thing?

It just seems like a waste of money at this point.

• @'Nox':

I tried Reality once, it took ages and looked horrible. The demo now just looks horrible. So I guess that's a start.

Kidding aside, using a car in an empty environment is a cheap trick that doesn't work on anyone in this industry. Making a super realistic car is probably the easiest thing you can ever do. That's why every new game console, on its release, makes sure it comes with an exclusive racing game in order to demonstrate its superior graphics. Xbox has Forza and PS has Grand Turismo.

Cars are a shiny box with reflection on it. If they want to impress anyone, show me a V7, fully clothed with hair, with 4x SubD and heavy SSS. Let's see how that'll look in 20 minutes.

It doesn't look horrible for everybody. Looks-can-kill is on sale now on Affect3d and he was using Reality and DAZ for his renders. But other than that, we're both basically in agreement. What really matters is how speedy it is on rendering full scenes.

• I tried Reality once, it took ages and looked horrible. The demo now just looks horrible. So I guess that's a start.

Kidding aside, using a car in an empty environment is a cheap trick that doesn't work on anyone in this industry. Making a super realistic car is probably the easiest thing you can ever do. That's why every new game console, on its release, makes sure it comes with an exclusive racing game in order to demonstrate its superior graphics. Xbox has Forza and PS has Grand Turismo.

Cars are a shiny box with reflection on it. If they want to impress anyone, show me a V7, fully clothed with hair, with 4x SubD and heavy SSS. Let's see how that'll look in 20 minutes.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.