Imbibe the Feel of The Eras Gone By with Majestic Cities

• On a golden triangle tour 4 days you discover the most renowned circuit of India. You will get to see the uniqueness of old and new Delhi and the fact of the monuments, Agra depicts the legendary story of love, and Jaipur, the most vibrant city in India, also called incredible India. Ayodhya tour packages is another destination from where the travelers do not come empty-handed.

• @'SinCyprine':

i've bearly touch Poser 2 years ago so i dont have a meaning full opinion.
    in any case, using genesis figures from daz (or poser) will still need work to have a smooth matinee.
    i remember running in trouble with bone naming in previous iteration of ue4. last i tried (a g2f exported) i had a glitch in a animation (caused by daz fbx export it seemed).

the ue4 community is very helpfull & if you plan on trying your hand, you'll find plenty of answers there.
    my knowledge of ue4 is nooberest (abysmaly noob) - let me know what you learn :)

reference:
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/242161/fbx-flawed-animation-import.html

• i've bearly touch Poser 2 years ago so i dont have a meaning full opinion.
    in any case, using genesis figures from daz (or poser) will still need work to have a smooth matinee.
    i remember running in trouble with bone naming in previous iteration of ue4. last i tried (a g2f exported) i had a glitch in a animation (caused by daz fbx export it seemed).

the ue4 community is very helpfull & if you plan on trying your hand, you'll find plenty of answers there.
    my knowledge of ue4 is nooberest (abysmaly noob) - let me know what you learn :)

reference:
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/242161/fbx-flawed-animation-import.html

• @'SinCyprine':

yup; but daz fbx export is a bit buged.
    once you have your character/anim set in daz, export fbx; import in 3ds max; re export fbx; import in ue4; enjoy.

I see thanks. If i may ask on last what do you think of poser game dev? It has a ue4 export option.

• yup; but daz fbx export is a bit buged.
    once you have your character/anim set in daz, export fbx; import in 3ds max; re export fbx; import in ue4; enjoy.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.