What is Speedy Paper?

• How Does SpeedyPaper Work?

There are many services that offer academic writing services on a wide range of subjects. However, Speedypaper stands out from the crowd of similar platforms. What makes it special? How can you order papers with the help of the service? Discover the freshest facts about one of the leading writing services online.

What Is Speedy Paper?

SpeedyPaper is a popular academic writing company that is highly valued by its customers. The platform is ready to help you cope with hundreds of types of assignments in lots of various disciplines. It is proud to hire only skilled and professional writers with a proven record in different niches. Moreover, when visiting SpeedyPaper, you will surely notice that the company has lots of fantastic benefits offered to all its new and existing customers. By the way, if you take a look for more info about the service at the well-known review websites, you will find out the Speedypaper.com has an excellent ranking. But why do crowds of students choose it?

The advantages of Speedy Paper

Premium quality essays. The company has a flawless reputation and can easily create various types of essays for you within the shortest terms. All essays are perfectly written and are surely free from any mistakes or typos.
    Custom essays only. The service doesn’t sell out prewritten papers - all essays are created only upon request. This means all clients receive essays that suit their requirements for 100%. You can even add the instructions provided by your professor when placing an order to make sure you get a fitting paper.
    Incredible promo codes and discounts. SpeedyPaper often offers various promotions. Adding a promo code when placing the order can help you save a good deal of money for future purchases. Furthermore, you can book extra features for your essay at a reasonable cost.
    An option to split the payments. What if you don’t have money right now but still need a paper ASAP? No worries. You can split the payment, get your paper done, and pay for it later! This platform is fantastically loyal to all its customers.

Using SpeedyPaper is incredibly easy. Just try it and enjoy brilliant results!

• To parrot nothingmore, I would wait until Iray has 1080 support then go balls deep in a 1080 GTX or better yet a pair if your PSU can support it.

OR if you cannot wait… 980 ti's are selling on ebay for good prices as all the bleeding edge dudes are getting into 1080's.

• Thanks guys for the help. Makes it a lot easier than hunting around trying to find out what work best and spending money on the wrong thing.

• You need an nvidia card to take full advantage of Iray rendering in Daz. Your decision on which card will depend on your budget. GTX 1070 or 1080 cards would be good options, but there is no Iray support for either card yet. One developer said the drivers should be ready by the end of July. If you can afford either cards your best option may be to wait

@'eclesi4stik':

I'll add the new gen, 1080 & soon 1070, are really really OP! 1080 destroy all current Nvidia cards, just have a look on benchmarks (even Titan X).

1080 does take the lead in gaming benchmarks, but that does not necessarily translate directly to Iray performance. It likely will still be faster, but we won't know by how much until Iray supports cuda 6.1 used in the 1070 and 1080. Titan X does have 12gb vram vs 8gb on the gtx 1080, which allows for somewhat more complex scenes, but the vram on 1080 is faster. 1080 outperforms Titan X on gaming benchmarks due to better DirectX 12 support, higher clock speeds, and faster memory, but render time on previous generation cards has been more dependent on number of cuda cores available for Iray rendering. The 1080 has 2560 cuda cores, and Titan X has 3072. The 1080 will likely still be faster, but the margin will probably not be as dramatic as what we're seeing in video game benchmarks. That said, the Titan X is still over $1,100 and the 1080 starts at around $800 right now, so the value in price to performance ratio is a no brainer.

• So what do you suggest I do?

• Iray Engine is a Nvidia render engine … So i don't think that your AMD card will work with as it based on CUDA technology (even it works, it will be very very slow compared to a Nvidia card).

I'll add the new gen, 1080 & soon 1070, are really really OP! 1080 destroy all current Nvidia cards, just have a look on benchmarks (even Titan X).

• Hey, I have just started using Daz3D and don't really know that much. So yes I'm a noob, sorry. But anyway I was wondering I'm using an Asus R9 280 is that any good for this type of work or should I look for something else?

• @ okario

The 980ti is the card to get for the best price / performance ratio for new cards :)

Awesome man!

• @ gazukull - I'm living in France ^^ And it was very urgent for me to change my graphic card :) And I can say I'm very happy now with my 980 Ti ;) But thank you for the advice ;

• Gazukull's 2 cents:

@ okario - if you live in the US, probably a pair of used 780ti's is the best buy, I got two for 265 USD each from trolling ebay as I was not in a rush.

@ hibbli - when I work in Daz I use iray, the interactive interface works wonders and I have yet to run into a memory error on 3GB, which is more than I can say with Octane.

@ everyone - if in no rush at all - just wait for Pascal http://wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-gpu-17-billion-transistors-32-gb-hbm2-vram-arrives-in-2016/

• a little offtopic: is it possible to setup network rendering with iray? and does it work decent? i am still thinking about a change because the octane plugin is developed so horrible slowly

• @'hibbli':

i own 2 of those gtx 780 and 2 of those 980 ti in my rigs… in direct compare the 980ti scraps down rendertime to 60% even if it has "just" 500 cuda cores more than the 780 with 2300. i am still using octane, dont know how it behaves in iray but its not all about the price :)

in general.. if you want to earn money with stuff like this, you should NEVER try to save money... all the waiting time for renders/rerenders you waste with oh so much cheaper setups you would have earned multiple times more with the better setup :)

It's different for us as Otoy often optimizes Octane for the cards they have in their offices which was two 980's, Titans and Titans Black.

Not sure what they have now, probably the X but those are the cards that got special treatment at the time so that's probably the reason you feel the 980 so much.

I suspect things would be different in Iray as I doubt Nvidia would favor some of their own cards. Especially any of the gaming line cards. Let's not forget when they send out the drivers that throttled the whole gaming line just because they were almost as good as the workstation ones but doubly cheaper so PNY was losing sales.

Anyway, yes, focusing on cheaper cards for your work is a bad idea. You're not buying them so you'll be able to hide in lockers in Alien: Isolation for 9 hours but instead to provide your livelihood which ascends them from toy to essential.

As for the 780's, they were discontinued and you'll need a miracle to find new ones at this time and buying a second hand card that will literally work at 100% for 24/7 for years is a really, really bad idea.

• i own 2 of those gtx 780 and 2 of those 980 ti in my rigs… in direct compare the 980ti scraps down rendertime to 60% even if it has "just" 500 cuda cores more than the 780 with 2300. i am still using octane, dont know how it behaves in iray but its not all about the price :)

in general.. if you want to earn money with stuff like this, you should NEVER try to save money... all the waiting time for renders/rerenders you waste with oh so much cheaper setups you would have earned multiple times more with the better setup :)

• Wow, that's dirt cheap for 6GB. I got two 3GB 780 Ti's a while back for about $250 each, and that was a bargain at the time. I'm getting quick render times in Daz Studio iray, especially when CPU+GPU using both GPUs.

However, the 4gb 980 didn't do so good. It has fewer CUDA cores than the 780 Ti.

• i see you ordered a 980 Ti. good luck with it.

if anyone is looking for a budget 6GB CUDA card, a 780 6GB can be had pretty "cheap". i scored one for $320.

• You asked for an advice and then just went for the top shelf :)
    Good choice nonetheless, enjoy it.

• So, thanks again all of you, I have made my choice, and it's …..EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 06G-P4-4995-KR 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487142 )

I should have it tomorrow, and I will let you know ;) Now, I hope I will be 100% on DAZ to show you part of my beginner's works :)

• Thank you all of you for your answers ^^ I've got now a pretty good idea of which graphic card I need to buy… but now, I need to find more money :D

Thanks again :)

• anything with under 6gb vram can get a problem if you want to have high quality textures and many details in your sceneries :)

• Good suggestions. As long as you have enough vram to fit your scene into working memory, your iray/octane render times are mostly a factor of total cuda cores you can cram into your motherboard with your given budget. SLI is irrelevant here, you can mix and match any combination of nvidia cards from gtx 400 series and beyond as you like, given you have enough vram on each card to fit your scene, and enough PCIe slots. The scene has to be able to load into every card independently so if you had a 3 gb card and a 2gb card and the scene passed the 2gb threshold, you would only be using one card. There are many instances where multiple lesser cards would be a greater performance/value ratio, but my experience has been similar to what Nox said, anything with under 3gb is probably a bad investment.

You could buy a 780 ti now, and pop in another 980 ti next year when prices drop dramatically, after the next generation is available and probably stay on the more reasonable end of the cost/performance curve

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.