https://supplementgo.com/knightwood-male-enhancement/

• Instead of competing with Knightwood Male Enhancement you can sometimes obtain an even better Knightwood Male Enhancement. That is the advantage of having your own Knightwood Male Enhancement. What is it? As a matter of fact, I ask, why would be anyone staggered at this? I was able to start the ball rolling. I'm straying from that point myself. Finally, isn't that accurate? Those are good business practices. You don't have to pay through the nose for Knightwood Male Enhancement. Of course, all the shortcuts presented here are purely theoretical and only for guidance. These few unmistakable tips will help to prevent disaster from happening. This is seen especially when Knightwood Male Enhancement doesn't have much merit.

You have to ignore this: Knightwood Male Enhancement is very complex. I don't need to go on about the point, however here are the no-frills points of views as that touches on Knightwood Male Enhancement. New arrivals are now concentrating on the positive aspects of their Knightwood Male Enhancement as this has been ground zero in my Knightwood Male Enhancement efforts. This is really unlikely.

This is what impressed me the most dealing with [Knightwood Male Enhancement](link url). It just works. I do guess that the older generation is more likely to get Knightwood Male Enhancement. That's actually blowing up a tempest. If you're like me you want more knowledge with regard to Knightwood Male Enhancement. It is unusual how wizards can dodge an uninvolved calling like this. How have you handled it? This isn't saying a lot. In point of fact, that was a very cool hypothesis although I sort of discard this unbelievable judgment. Granting all this, that's applicable in all Knightwood Male Enhancement.

Have a look on this page>>https://supplementgo.com/knightwood-male-enhancement/

• @'Spyder87':

Could I use some of the steps from the tutorial without having the goz bridge to daz?
    Any idea how that would be done?

The closest thing I could imagine would be to export the model you're posing as an OBJ and then importing that into Zbrush. After which follow the previous instructions and import the new meshes into DAZ.

• awesome tutorial :) already had some expirience with zbrush but never modeled my own stuff or used dynamesh, just modified stuff… until NOW :D

edit: anyone has nice material settings for octane maybe? i tweaked around a bit... but i bet it could be better :)

• Could I use some of the steps from the tutorial without having the goz bridge to daz?
    Any idea how that would be done?

• Awesome thanks for the tutorial i wouldnt mind a video aswell, but thanks fot the help.

• I'm still very new to this. I love the tutorial. I'll give it a try. If you could make a video that would be very excellent. And I've seen some of your work on tumblr. You are very talented!

• Thanks. This is great info.

• @'nothingmore':

I've had a few requests to write a tutorial, so here it is :D
    The wall of text may seem daunting but once you get it down, depending on complexity of your scene it should only take a couple minutes to make your liquid model. For myself, it's now faster and more effective than trying to position and configure some existing liquid props that are available. …..

LOL…love that little spill she made.
    Thanks for the share.

• cool tips, ill give it a go(o) too :)

• @'Redrobot':

Here is actually another means to create the effect. http://pixologic.com/zbrush/features/brushes/matchmaker/
    Here in this image I used the selection tool in Zbrush. After I had the area I wanted to be covered, I extracted the geometry. With this new geometry a new subtool was formed. With that I went in and used the insert spheres brush and then started sculpted around the face. Using a combination of snake, topography, move, and inflate. I then exported that new mesh into DAZ3D and parented it back to V7's face. After the render was done I took it into photoshop and cleaned up the edges a bit.

Nice. I've been using Insert Sphere a lot lately, but haven't played with the matchmaker brush yet. I'll try that out, thanks for the tip!

• Here is actually another means to create the effect. http://pixologic.com/zbrush/features/brushes/matchmaker/
    Here in this image I used the selection tool in Zbrush. After I had the area I wanted to be covered, I extracted the geometry. With this new geometry a new subtool was formed. With that I went in and used the insert spheres brush and then started sculpted around the face. Using a combination of snake, topography, move, and inflate. I then exported that new mesh into DAZ3D and parented it back to V7's face. After the render was done I took it into photoshop and cleaned up the edges a bit.

• okay here is an update on the materials shader for the shot I put together last night. Big improvement!

• Cool thanks. Actually when I was working around in Zbrush today, I found an easier method than having to export a sphere to the program. You can actually just export the figure over into Zbrush, select an area that you want covered and then do an Extract. That will lift that part of the geometry up off o the model and allow you to model over the figure. I'm sure there's a way to keep the new model from intersecting with the modeling underneath, I'll have to look into that. I still have to work on my consistency and thickness of the new geometry however.

• Oh! Try the "Colored Wax" shader instead. My bad, I should have specified that earlier. I'll go ahead and update the tutorial

• Hey thanks for the reply. I did use the wax shaders in Iray for the materials feed, but I bet I probably got some of the settings wrong. I'll attach a screen shot so you can see. Yes I know the liquid is a bit thick, I'll work on that move in the next version. Looking for some online reference pics to use for that.

• Hey, great start! I'm glad to see someone is getting a little use of this.

Are you using the iray wax shader, or something else? The surface seems more diffused and less glossy than I would expect, like the glass shader with the "frosted" effect applied. Higher gloss may give more of a liquid appearance.. Also, the vertical orientation seems to veer a little unnaturally to the right as it's coming out. Using absolute view angles in ZBrush by holding shift while using right mouse to rotate can help when adjusting perpendicular alignment, so you can check the angles for "gravity errors"

Also, it may depend on the realism you're going for and some of it comes down to stylistic choice, but the lumps in the flow portion might benefit from being smoothed down a little as well to simulate liquid pouring. Thickness surely might cause a rippling effect, but maybe not to that degree?

But if this is really your first attempt you're already doing better than me :)

• @'Redrobot':

Cool thanks a lot! I could really use that for my upcoming projects!

Hey there! First of all I want to say thanks for this great tutorial. Really love the community here. I wanted to know if you could give me some pointers on this image I put together. I think the liquid is probably a bit too thick, I'll have to work on that more. The texture and coloring though really threw me off. Take a look and let me know what you think.

• Cool thanks a lot! I could really use that for my upcoming projects!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.