https://supplementgo.com/iconilique-cream/

• That's a real price and also I could give it a high priority. This is just one benefit that Iconilique Cream will pay for. It is critical that you discover a Iconilique Cream this offers you all of the features that you are searching for in a Iconilique Cream. That is beating a dead horse. This is how to quit working that way with Iconilique Cream. There are tons of Iconilique Cream tools out there to envisage. I don't want to toss out the baby with the bath water. It can be a good way to do that from the comfort of your own home. I could envision turning this into a Iconilique Cream opportunity. I know that is sort of intangible in order that Iconilique Cream is an established classic. Here is a short example I have done with Iconilique Cream. Allow me know how that works out for you.

You may suppose that I'm talking over your head. That's a good many often unspoken information. Don't give up if something goes somewhat wrong with your first Iconilique Cream. [Iconilique Cream](link url) is actually essential to you.

Have a look on this page>>https://supplementgo.com/iconilique-cream/

• nice one mate.

• It seems nothingmore has perfected not only 3D cum - (something even Miro has yet to accomplish) - but also the art of pyramidal boobs!

• @'nothingmore':

Basically, follow the same steps but change the Distance Scale + Index of Refraction on Colored Wax shader (or transparency if you're using a different shader), spot render 3 or more times with different transparency levels, layer as you would an hdr image, then mix w/ eraser tool in photoshop.

Cool, thanks for the tip! Having spent more time than is probably healthy messing around with rendering cum, it's great to hear how other people do it. I particularly admire your cum-filled condoms (never would have guessed I'd be saying that to someone, lol) - nice work! You might consider using layer masks in photoshop instead of the eraser tool, which would allow you to do this non-destructively.

• I love the texture on the penise, very realistic!
    Good job

• Wow, you're really turning out some great work.

Very impressive your first post you've only been at it for a month! Hard to believe. Your thread here is showing me I really need to give Zbrush a go. I like Daz Studio, but not having the ability to morph objects is a bit limiting. The GoZ plugin sounds great.

• your shit is amazing! :)

• Very hot stuff mate. I hope you'll roll for a storyline with Asteria one day I think it has serious potential. If I get back into the whole 3D thing I seriously haave to find out how to attach a dong to my fav actress.

• The cum simulation is great looking

Thanks aswell the tutorial was very helpful

• I'm seriously liking this thread.

I would say OPs initial pictures are good quality and erotic but at the same time jizzing all over what is supposed to be a classy building comes off as hilarious.

@ Ammon17: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Asteria is practically using that other futa chick as a cock-puppet! Classic!

• You're doing the Lord's work. ;)

• DAAAAAAAMMMMMN!!! ;)

• I wanted to share a few tricks I stumbled upon using the Spot Render Tool in Daz Studio in combination with Photoshop for some cool effects.

A fairly quick way to add wet effects to an isolated area:
    After your initial render is finished, crank the Specular Glossiness, turn off any specular maps, and zero out any bump maps on the surface. Use the Spot Render Tool to quickly render the isolated area you would like to appear wet; print screen, cut, paste, and align the rendered spot as a new layer in photoshop on top of your initial render. Push the new layer to the bottom, and use the Eraser Tool with a low flow percentage to reveal the glossy area.

Advanced spooge effects using transparency layering (images 4, 5 and 6):
    One of the challenges in getting this particular fluid to appear semi-convincing in 3d is the fact that most current shaders have uniform transparency settings, which doesn't occur in real life. This is a sort of cheat/workaround to that problem. After all, who else would put way too much thought into this?

Basically, follow the same steps but change the Distance Scale + Index of Refraction on Colored Wax shader (or transparency if you're using a different shader), spot render 3 or more times with different transparency levels, layer as you would an hdr image, then mix w/ eraser tool in photoshop.

!

• Nothing like a tall glass of "egg nog" for the holidays!

Thanks for sharing all this great work with us!

• This V4 outfit was so mangled by G2F autofit it had to be nearly remodeled from scratch in zbrush. Re-textured with animal safe Iray fur.

!

• @'nothingmore':

condom + product modeled in zbrush. I've found a relatively easy way to make them if anyone's interested

I am more than interested :)

I was thinking about doing exactly the same thing (but without knowing how ^^ )

Thank you :)

• Amazing work

• Dude! You are the lord of spunk! If this were Guardians of the Galaxy, you would be Spunklord. AWESOME!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.