Executive PGDM in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad is one of the business school Hyderabad. To overcome this the corporates need their executives to possess not only in-depth knowledge of the functional areas but also to have the ability to think strategically, adopt a global perspective, and exhibit the ability to manage cross-cultural teams. The executives, especially those who are at the middle-level supervisory roles, need to acquire a strong understanding and practice of the contemporary management concepts.IMT offers Executive PGDM in Hyderabad with an integrated business education that covers business skills, conceptual approach, and pragmatic approach. Our aim is to develop and improve the soft skills of students. We encourage them to work in a team and provide them market exposure to acquaint them with industry experience.IMT offers a two-year MBA (Executive) program aimed at preparing participants to excel and move forward in their careers and be ready to take on roles of increased responsibility in their organizations.

• @'pyramid1777':

My fantasies, while they would be considered kinky, have nothing to do with : Monsters, aliens, insects, beastiality, rape, family or age related issues, hurting or harming people, or any depictions along those lines.

Whats left that could be considered kinky? anyone else even more curious now to know what it was?

• administrators

@'Alpensepp':

I think DoA5 Kokoro(the one on the right…) looks a lot more "real Asian" than her DoA4 model (and I'm not even talking about the awful hair in DoA4)
    Umemaro's style is somewhere in between imo... maybe leaning a bit more towards DoA4's style.

oh you mean realistic Asian, I see what you mean, i think there's some of it around like Doube Cream Soft's Sumia, Umemaro… but yeah there could a lot more, especially in the busty category :)

@'pyramid1777':

My fantasies, while they would be considered kinky, have nothing to do with : Monsters, aliens, beastiality, rape, family or age related issues , or any depictions along those lines.

but sex is still in? yes?? :D

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Alpensepp':

Mhm … must be something really dirty, if you do not even want to spell it out in a forum dedicated to 3DX :P

I was thinking the same thing, doesnt pyramid1777 realise what a bunch of deviant degenerates we are here:D
    maybe its something like this…..turned from story into 3dx?

http://rodo.tsade.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1611 or this http://rodo.tsade.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1599

FredFred5150 and Alpensepp,

Wanted to take the time to say thanks for your responses, and to clarify two points. (1.) This post was created, mainly to ask others if they were seeing their ultimate fantasies depicted in 3DX, and (2.) My fantasies, while they would be considered kinky, have nothing to do with : Monsters, aliens, insects, beastiality, rape, family or age related issues, hurting or harming people, or any depictions along those lines.

• @'Alpensepp':

Mhm … must be something really dirty, if you do not even want to spell it out in a forum dedicated to 3DX :P

I was thinking the same thing, doesnt pyramid1777 realise what a bunch of deviant degenerates we are here:D
    maybe its something like this…..turned from story into 3dx?

http://rodo.tsade.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1611 or this http://rodo.tsade.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1599

• Personally, quite a bit of what's out there really hits the "ultimate fantasy" notes I'm looking for already. Artists like SaphireNishi and Cubiko are right on the money for me.

Folks like Kajzer Soze, Umemaro, Miro, Blackadder, and Epoch also produce some ridiculously sexy stuff that I'd call my second tier.

The only reason these talented folks aren't quite in my 'ultimate' category is that I enjoy some real believability in my fantasy. I like the thought that the girl on screen could really exist out there somewhere. I know that's not for everyone, especially when we're talking "ultimate fantasy," but that's what I like. :sleepy:

• @'miro':

urrmm… and all the Japanese works from artists like Umemaro, Kuril, Double Cream Soft, etc... don't count??

I'd say most of them have a fairly heavy Anime-touch. They look like Anime character not Asians. Umemaro's stuff is close enough though.

Consider this:

I think DoA5 Kokoro(the one on the right…) looks a lot more "real Asian" than her DoA4 model (and I'm not even talking about the awful hair in DoA4)
    Umemaro's style is somewhere in between imo... maybe leaning a bit more towards DoA4's style.

(PS: the image tag cannot resolve relative links? ... Never noticed until right now...)

• administrators

@'Alpensepp':

Am I seeing what I want to see?
    Well… I think there is a severe lack of cute, busty Asians in 3DX :D
    (Surprise, surprise...)

urrmm… and all the Japanese works from artists like Umemaro, Kuril, Double Cream Soft, etc... don't count??

• Mhm … must be something really dirty, if you do not even want to spell it out in a forum dedicated to 3DX :P

Am I seeing what I want to see?
    Well... I think there is a severe lack of cute, busty Asians in 3DX :D
    (Surprise, surprise...)

• @'miro':

@'pyramid1777':

Hey There…!!

This is my first post at the forum, and I don't want to be disrespectful of regular contributors and artists here, so I'll try to make it short. Generally speaking, are you seeing what you really want to see in 3D art, or are you settling for someone else's fantasy? Of course, we all have different ideas of what our ultimate fantasy is [ I know I do :) ] but how often do you run across an image and say " Mmmm, I can't believe it, that's actually it ??" I know that some would think that my personal fantasies are extremely kinky or twisted, but I'd sure love to see them actually rendered by a talented artist. I'm beginning to think that if I'm ever going to see that done, that I better get started learning about 3D rendering programs; and I own PoserPro 2012 but haven't the time…. I'd appreciate any response that you may have to this post...Thanks...

Stephen....

well, looking at other artists stuff, I have seen lots of stuff I really like, there are some areas that are lacking, but not really the way the art or girls are depicted, there's a pretty good range out there

what are the sorts of things you would like to see, but haven't seen as yet?

Miro,

Thanks for your response to the post. I don't know if it's appropriate to post what my personal fantasies are in this post, so I have sent you a private message to continue this dialog.

• administrators

@'pyramid1777':

Hey There…!!

This is my first post at the forum, and I don't want to be disrespectful of regular contributors and artists here, so I'll try to make it short. Generally speaking, are you seeing what you really want to see in 3D art, or are you settling for someone else's fantasy? Of course, we all have different ideas of what our ultimate fantasy is [ I know I do :) ] but how often do you run across an image and say " Mmmm, I can't believe it, that's actually it ??" I know that some would think that my personal fantasies are extremely kinky or twisted, but I'd sure love to see them actually rendered by a talented artist. I'm beginning to think that if I'm ever going to see that done, that I better get started learning about 3D rendering programs; and I own PoserPro 2012 but haven't the time…. I'd appreciate any response that you may have to this post...Thanks...

Stephen....

well, looking at other artists stuff, I have seen lots of stuff I really like, there are some areas that are lacking, but not really the way the art or girls are depicted, there's a pretty good range out there

what are the sorts of things you would like to see, but haven't seen as yet?

• Theres nothing wrong with this post IMO, you've posed a question in a considerate, non-offensive way :)
    Plus I think the question is a good one

@'pyramid1777':

Generally speaking, are you seeing what you really want to see in 3D art, or are you settling for someone else's fantasy?

On a general level I've seen quite a few things that are in the area of what I'd like to see, but very, very rarely are they exactly what I'd like, almost never in fact. Some of the artists whose work I follow probably share a similar taste to me but obviously put their own "spin" on their art to suit themselves, or the market that buys their product.

@'pyramid1777':

Of course, we all have different ideas of what our ultimate fantasy is [ I know I do :) ] but how often do you run across an image and say " Mmmm, I can't believe it, that's actually it ??" I know that some would think that my personal fantasies are extremely kinky or twisted, but I'd sure love to see them actually rendered by a talented artist.

I've never seen the absolute ultimate/kinky/twisted side of my fantasies depicted in images, but I've seen at least one of my more mainstream fantasies (in pictures and movies).

Would I want to see the ultimate ones? yes!, would I regret seeing them? probably

@'pyramid1777':

I'm beginning to think that if I'm ever going to see that done, that I better get started learning about 3D rendering programs

I'm sure more people think that way than are willing to admit it, ironically I have all the time needed, but not the resources or the computer power :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.