https://apnews.com/press-release/kisspr/lifestyle-nutrition-physical-fitness-health-dietary-supplements-77c741bb753475f7c6aa0da47598af02

• Fitness Keto Reviews - Fitness Keto diet is a rational word for anything that comes from outside the body. It's the ketone part that should be bothering you. Ketones are provided when broken down from fat and are consumed hot for added strength. Fitness Keto these two dietary upgrades are said to give results, with weight decrease of a couple of pounds from the foremost month of use. With respect to, they are entirely tantamount beside that the Fitness Keto uses an additional fixing, α-LACYS RESET. Subsequently, it has a more broad field of action than as it has impacts on your body, your mind and your affirmation. In addition, you understand that after a get-sound arrangement is terrible and you quickly become extremely touchy. To get more info visit here: https://apnews.com/press-release/kisspr/lifestyle-nutrition-physical-fitness-health-dietary-supplements-77c741bb753475f7c6aa0da47598af02

• Alright, here is the result. I wasn't actually just trying to paint over the final render, my aim was to create new texture which I will be able to use throughout the project. Feedback?

• @'gazukull':

I try to keep it moist by adding water and olive oil at regular intervals.

Wait… did I misread what this is about?!!!?

So umm… you use fingerpainting? :D

• @'Nuke':

DripZ and LoadZ are interesting, but haven't tried them for animating, and they do need better textures IMO.

For Paint Shop Pro 9, what I do is select the area I want the jizz using the freehand selection tool, Promote Selection to a new layer, deselect (Selections>Select None), then apply a filter called Plastic Wrap, which I believe is a Photoshop plugin (you can copy the plugin.dll from Photoshop into your PSP folder and use some older PS plugins).

The quality of the effect depends on the original lighting of the scene, which means inconsistent results, and sometimes downright unusable lighting levels (too low, too high), and you could end up spending more time tweaking than making new scenes, which is why I'd look into the DripZ and LoadZ figures.

Loadz has a texture made by Malocula that works very well with Poser.

• I try to keep it moist by adding water and olive oil at regular intervals.

Wait… did I misread what this is about?!!!?

• @'Supro':

I used Rons Smile combined with the styles above. The results were pretty good. http://www.daz3d.com/rons-slime

This looks promising AND it's on sale! Hopefuly it is sufficiently foolproof :D

• DripZ and LoadZ are interesting, but haven't tried them for animating, and they do need better textures IMO.

For Paint Shop Pro 9, what I do is select the area I want the jizz using the freehand selection tool, Promote Selection to a new layer, deselect (Selections>Select None), then apply a filter called Plastic Wrap, which I believe is a Photoshop plugin (you can copy the plugin.dll from Photoshop into your PSP folder and use some older PS plugins).

The quality of the effect depends on the original lighting of the scene, which means inconsistent results, and sometimes downright unusable lighting levels (too low, too high), and you could end up spending more time tweaking than making new scenes, which is why I'd look into the DripZ and LoadZ figures.

• I used Rons Smile combined with the styles above. The results were pretty good. http://www.daz3d.com/rons-slime

• he is using tablet… you can see on the brush showing up in upper left corner :)

• I've been using this set for awhile on my own images. Yes I would say he's using a tablet. I do on mine. I first paint in the area I want covered in using a light gray color. Say around at 30-40% opacity. From there I add the FX options until I find the one that works best. Then using a smudge and eraser brush I paint around until I achieve the desired effect.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.