Best b Schools for Finance in India

• The PGDM program has been designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to successfully compete in a dynamic world. The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) program aims to create a cadre of professionals having specialization in the area of Finance.IMT provides Best b Schools for Finance in India and fundamental concepts of business, the program enables students to appreciate the application of theory in practice through case studies, simulation exercises, an internship project and other fascinating modes of learning. Students then participate in an internship project, working at a business firm for about ten weeks. This experience is invaluable in linking the theory learned so far with the real world of business. This is an invaluable learning experience that will stand students in good stead throughout their long careers.

• administrators

@'ymomy':

I don't know all the games and consoles, but there is one that I hate especially, one called word of worcraft, I think? and don't hate it by be bad, its only that I don't understand it, is very difficult for me and when my cousin tried to explain me, I went screaming :D The positive side is when he became addicted to that game… I win his play station 2 :P

thought WOW was supposed to be easy?? .. dunno I've never played it, but mmorpgs in general are really, really awesome :)… but too addictive :P

@'ymomy':

don't be cruel with miro he doesn't have the blame for only knowing use a keyboard :P

hey I use a joystick mouse :P

• @'Alpensepp':

@'miro':

is this a good time and place to say that I hate consoles … and that PC gaming is where's it's at :D

And that's the reason you didn't know who Samus Aran is :P

My sister decided that I do not want my SNES and N64 anymore a few years ago… so they are gone...
    I miss Mario Kart 64 Battle Mode :(

The brother of my best friend had a super nintendo, and while he learned to use his pc. we played mario kart :P.
    I don't know all the games and consoles, but there is one that I hate especially, one called word of worcraft, I think? and don't hate it by be bad, its only that I don't understand it, is very difficult for me and when my cousin tried to explain me, I went screaming :D The positive side is when he became addicted to that game… I win his play station 2 :P

@'Alpensepp':

@'Supro':

Depressing to know someone can live in a world without playing Super Mario Bros. :(

We should help these poor people and lock them up in a room with a bunch of Nintendo classics and only let them out after they finished all of them :P

How we do when will be the turn to finish tetris? :P

@'Alpensepp':

@'miro':

super mario who?

… and we'll obviously start with miro (after the Evil Nuns set was released)

don't be cruel with miro he doesn't have the blame for only knowing use a keyboard :P

• administrators

@'Alpensepp':

super mario who?

that would be worse than torture!

• @'Supro':

Depressing to know someone can live in a world without playing Super Mario Bros. :(

We should help these poor people and lock them up in a room with a bunch of Nintendo classics and only let them out after they finished all of them :P

@'miro':

super mario who?

• administrators

@'Supro':

I knew about this fact years ago. Depressing to know someone can live in a world without playing Super Mario Bros. :(

super mario who?

• I would save my wife and my dog. Everything else could be replaced.

• @'Alpensepp':

@'miro':

is this a good time and place to say that I hate consoles … and that PC gaming is where's it's at :D

I knew about this fact years ago. Depressing to know someone can live in a world without playing Super Mario Bros. :(

• @'miro':

my Amiga 1200 yeah… 20MB harddrive!! .. yes that's 20MB not 20GB :D

Oh, GAWD. I'm not the only one! LOL. I actually started with an A500 and I don't even know where that one is… That little A1200 did more with 2M (yes, two MEGABYTES of RAM) than anything ever could, and has since. Amazing little machine when you consider that.

• @'miro':

My sister decided that I do not want my SNES and N64 anymore a few years ago… so they are gone...
    I miss Mario Kart 64 Battle Mode :(

• administrators

we should do a favorite game thread... oh man so many favorite games!!

• My folks garage is like a graveyard for my old consoles, theres an N64, a SNES and a PS1 and a handlful for games for each out there, I wonder if they would still work after sitting out there for years? I'd love to take another blast around those tracks in F-Zero-X

• @'fredfred5150':

I have nothing left from my teenage/childhood years (unless you count an old sega genesis/megadrive in my folks garage) I'm the kind of person who usually gets really interested in something for a certain amount of time, then loses all interest

Man, that reminds me to find the old SNES in the house and an old copy WCW/nWo Revenge for the N64 (I love that game).

And I just remembered I still have the Tiny Toon lunchbox. The thermos is missing, but I still got the box!

• @'miro':

it's an old computer from the time Britney Spears was popular :D

More like the time Britney Spears could be seen in Disney Club, unless you were quite late an bought it in the late 90s^^

Mhm… I wanted some tortoises, when I was a kid. I actually got some back then and they'll probably stick around for another 30-40 years... man these things get old xD

• administrators

@'ymomy':

RE: Prized Possessions

Amiga 1200 ???? It's kind of game or pc :huh: or it's only your Amiga :D

:) Amiga = Friend :) :P :) Friend = Amiga :)

Mi Amiga … 1200 of them :D ... it's an old computer from the time Britney Spears was popular :D

• I have nothing left from my teenage/childhood years (unless you count an old sega genesis/megadrive in my folks garage) I'm the kind of person who usually gets really interested in something for a certain amount of time, then loses all interest

• I was a huge Tiny Toon Adventures fans. It was my favorite childhood show for me and I had a bunch of merch from the show when I was a child. The only things that survived were the Plucky Duck doll and the VHS movie. And I'll never get rid of those ever!

Also, I still own the Lion King on VHS. Best Disney movie ever.

• @'miro':

Amiga 1200 ???? It's kind of game or pc :huh: or it's only your Amiga :D

:) Amiga = Friend :) :P :) Friend = Amiga :)

• administrators

• My pillow :P and my autograph of Adrián Barilari, he's a argentine singer and a superstar rocker who always liked

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.