An expert in all programming languages

• Hi there, I have some good news for you. Do you need Programming Homework Help? I am an online Programming Coursework Help expert with comprehensive programming experience in addition to a stellar academic record. Expect quality C Homework Help, C++ Homework Help and Java Homework Help can be provided by me. Am available on ProgrammingHomeworkHelp.com for any queries that you have.

• The best donation one can make is to purchase products.

• Most of the artists do have their own Patreon accounts, which we don't complain about them promoting here, in their products or on their site. But for the most part, Affect3D does not take donations as the site runs off the store sales and any advertisement money made.

As for links, you can report them to [email protected] or [email protected] if you like.

• Several people suggested this avenue a while back, but the notion was ultimately turned down. Apparently they decided they want this site to feel like a full-scale legit store, and not some small-time blog for a couple struggling artists (which it most certainly is not). Thankfully it appears as though donations are in no way necessary to keep things trucking.

I know people were reporting pirate links on the G4E release page when Girlfriends 4 Ever first came out, and administrators were actively going out and making those sites take down the content. I don't think any such attempts are being made now

But when the G4E DLCs come out on July 4th, 2116, I am sure there will be yet another great torrent hunt… the more the merrier!

In the meantime, if you want any inquiries/suggestions answered by G4E creator 'Miro', just post it up on the comments section of his DLC page, and he's sure to get back with you: www.affect3d.com/girlfriends-4-ever-dlc/

TARA MEETS SAYAKO: http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4800

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.