Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad is one of the *Business School in Hyderabad.* Our ambition to provide a unique learning experience for our students necessitates the use of the latest pedagogy and technology to deliver the curriculum content effectively. Since we firmly believe that every session in the program should be of practical relevance in the real world of business, our curriculum is dynamic and current. We welcome faculty who would like to join us in our journey towards excellence in business education. In addition to teaching at a school with a global mind-set and facilities to match, faculty are encouraged to participate in our consultancy, executive education and research work.

• I like this one btw, even though its for genesis and I am not currently using the figure (mainly because it just has too many errors still and theres almost no fixmorphs for these available so far).

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/ideal-beauty-legs-for-genesis/94487

So the ppl using genesis should definately check this one out. The screens look great and I have actually tried out the feet fixes from the same vendor some time ago since that has been one of my main complaints with the figure so far. It is a pretty good product and if the leg fixes are comparable to the feet fixes it should be a very good investment when youre using genesis over V4.

• administrators

@'matthacker':

I've found there's simply no way to make a believable conforming prop attached to the mesh on the outside. There's just too much work on matching color, textures and dealing with ugly seams. Tucking in the intersection inside seems to be best way.

I'm trying this atm. Textures is not really an issue for me cause I always mess with them anyhow and it's a small price to pay to get something right. Also once you've set one up it's pretty much only a matter of matching skin tone for other figures, unless you want a different look altogether. I am testing how the rigging and bending works but in principle I only need to use a transparency map to take care of the transition between conforming prop and v4.

In theory this way is better cause for the most part you're only relying on one mesh and have full control there, but yeah still got a lot of testing to do.

• Ah okay, I was not sure if you could actually control values independant of their origin figure with erc. All will be fine then ;)

• ERC to the rescue.

Basically the controlling dial will be on V4. The prop have the same morphs and the dials for those morphs will basically follow any value you set on V4. within limits of course. In effect, it will be just like any other conforming prop/clothing.

• Yup, those are great :) And not only the glute morphs…

Its actually a good idea to just create a prop for the inner lips. So your idea is to split the inner lips including the clit to the prop I guess. But what about morphing and moving it? Is there a way to move both together through some control morphs? Since that would be a problem otherwise wouldnt it?

• It's currently two inches wide, not exactly the maximum width I was aiming for. :D

But it will do for now.

Basically, most of the outer structure (majora, pernieum and mons venus) will be V4's mesh. The inner structure will be completely new. After working on fitting M4 Genitals to V4, I've found there's simply no way to make a believable conforming prop attached to the mesh on the outside. There's just too much work on matching color, textures and dealing with ugly seams. Tucking in the intersection inside seems to be best way.

Don't know about the anus. Haven't tried that one yet.

Back to the original topic.

I've finally tried DieTrying's morphs. The glute morphs do add more controls to fool around with. More so than Morphs++ and Stephanie 4 dials.

Of course, you can always workaround that by exporting V4 to an obj and then importing it back into DS (or Poser).

• administrators

@'matthacker':

Sometimes I wonder what goes into that mind of hers.

Just a test morph to see which faces needs to be replaced with the vagina prop I'm working on. Not close to being done, since I haven't had the time to make correction morphs for thigh bends.

lol, what else is she going to do with her new toy :P looking good I like the fact there's a lot of stretch built in :D

@'CottonKidd':

And to think I did the whole thing with Deluxe Paint on my old A1200… don't tell anyone, okay?

:D

• @'miro':

@'CottonKidd':

Or the attached file here.

**Attached File(s)**Thumbnail(s)

I like what I'm seeing :D… just the right size!

And to think I did the whole thing with Deluxe Paint on my old A1200… don't tell anyone, okay?

• administrators

@'CottonKidd':

**Attached File(s)**Thumbnail(s)

I like what I'm seeing :D… just the right size!

• Seems I can't leave V4 alone for just a few minutes.

5 minutes after I've made her a new pussy, she went and did this. :D

Sometimes I wonder what goes into that mind of hers.

Just a test morph to see which faces needs to be replaced with the vagina prop I'm working on. Not close to being done, since I haven't had the time to make correction morphs for thigh bends.

• hehe if at all, be jealous of vray and not us :D

I have leeched those southern belle morphs btw, some really cute ones there. Good tip!

• The tattoos are baked into the texture. It's maelwenn's Angel, which includes textures with and without tattoos. Probably one of the best V4 texture, at least the best I've used so far. I would've preferred a more flexible options for the tattoos and brows (so I can use the Multi Layered Image Editor instead).

Maybe one of these days I'll grab one of those skin merchant resources and create my own. But in the meantime, she'll do.

Btw, the skin is a new preset I've come up since I was so jealous of hzr and HitmanXYZ's setup. You can find the breakdown here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/3832/

• @'miro':

@'CottonKidd':

Andi is the most Misty (by PoseidonTech) of the Silver Seal girls. (In fact, Andy actually uses a Misty texture which I sheened over with some D3D perfect skin pythons. It's also mostly Misty's face which I age-enhanced a little to make her a little more milfy. She's a former cop, so she needed to have kind of a tough look to her.)

Boobs are a combination of Misty's Tits02, Tits03, Tits10, Tits12, LowerBottoms1, RounderStyle, SmallTits, AdjustNippleShape, AdjustNippleSize, and a little negative AthleticStyle. Those are enhanced significantly by some NGM B and NGM E. Also, almost every V4.2 boob adjustment is tweaked one way or the other. I put a lot of time into Andi's tits, now that I look back at it! She also has kind of an odd shape: no ass with a big belly. Kind of cute. (And that's an Affect3D exclusive render of her for you!)

seems the image is broken, is it just a link, then maybe you need to remove the img tags

@'matthacker':

She can be such a tease…

she's so cute :)

those are real good matt. I must ask, how did you get the tats? second skin or Poser voodoo? (note: I am getting P8, hopefully)

• @'miro':

seems the image is broken, is it just a link, then maybe you need to remove the img tags

Just Drupal's odd way of caching images. You've probably seen it before anyway. Nothing to write home about.

Or this…

• administrators

@'CottonKidd':

Andi is the most Misty (by PoseidonTech) of the Silver Seal girls. (In fact, Andy actually uses a Misty texture which I sheened over with some D3D perfect skin pythons. It's also mostly Misty's face which I age-enhanced a little to make her a little more milfy. She's a former cop, so she needed to have kind of a tough look to her.)

Boobs are a combination of Misty's Tits02, Tits03, Tits10, Tits12, LowerBottoms1, RounderStyle, SmallTits, AdjustNippleShape, AdjustNippleSize, and a little negative AthleticStyle. Those are enhanced significantly by some NGM B and NGM E. Also, almost every V4.2 boob adjustment is tweaked one way or the other. I put a lot of time into Andi's tits, now that I look back at it! She also has kind of an odd shape: no ass with a big belly. Kind of cute. (And that's an Affect3D exclusive render of her for you!)

@'matthacker':

She can be such a tease…

she's so cute :)

• A girl must have some secrets, right? Makes breaking her all the more fun.

She can be such a tease…

And a closer looko

• @'miro':

@'GumpOtaku':

I'd love to, but she's in the way.

Never argue with a girl that has more tattoo than you. :D

I hear ya matt… what's she hiding? eh? what is her frakkin' secret?

spreading her legs could work :) … just checking for tattos s'all :D

@'CottonKidd':

But if anyone at affect3D likes a particular Venus Island Girl or Carnipelagian, I can try and track down the morphs used to create her. Some of them are probably obvious. I'm a proponent of Misty and NGM and even a little PowerX by Powerage, which is good fun but a little over the top. :)

would love to know how you dialed in the boobage on this fine lady :)

• administrators

@'GumpOtaku':

I'd love to, but she's in the way.

Never argue with a girl that has more tattoo than you. :D

I hear ya matt… what's she hiding? eh? what is her frakkin' secret?

spreading her legs could work :) … just checking for tattos s'all :D

@'CottonKidd':

But if anyone at affect3D likes a particular Venus Island Girl or Carnipelagian, I can try and track down the morphs used to create her. Some of them are probably obvious. I'm a proponent of Misty and NGM and even a little PowerX by Powerage, which is good fun but a little over the top. :)

would love to know how you dialed in the boobage on this fine lady :)

• @'miro':

@'jbtrimar':

I also use ironman3's OverHauled to fix elbows, knee bends, and elbow bends.

so for each pose you selectively apply the corresponding morph?

Well, you can add all the morphs, if you like. They are dialable (is that a word?) so depending on the bend you can dial up the appropriate fix. Personally, I only use the fix for anything that the camera will see. Not in shot, no morph loaded. :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.