https://apnews.com/press-release/kisspr/lifestyle-nutrition-health-dietary-supplements-diet-and-exercise-b16b9fe4c17860ed5e0cb95603732bd2

• Ultra Keto X Burn Shark Tank Reviews - The application of Ultra Keto X Burn Diet pills can help. T. The therapy is available in different packages, depending on the time action that the customer needs to use it as an important aspect of their programs. Ultra Keto X Burn these two dietary enhancements are said to give results, with weight reduction of a few pounds from the principal month of utilization. Regarding organization, they are very comparable aside from that the Ultra Keto X Burn utilizes an extra fixing, α-LACYS RESET. Consequently, it has a more extensive field of activity than as it has impacts on your body, your psyche and your assurance. What's more, you realize that after a get-healthy plan is unpleasant and you immediately become very peevish. To get more info visit here: https://apnews.com/press-release/kisspr/lifestyle-nutrition-health-dietary-supplements-diet-and-exercise-b16b9fe4c17860ed5e0cb95603732bd2

• I like that some things are multi generational compatible from V4 to current.

Beautiful figure for sure but I won't be purchasing V7 anytime soon.

The one issue I have with the 'rotica props is the anus update isn't virgin so for those "first anal" scenes some additional work might be required. Guess it's pretty difficult to geograft a convincing virgin anal pucker with all the folds?

Unless you're a content dev, I really don't see much reason to get the figures and exclusive G3f/V7 content right now.

• Created a couple open morphs for the Anus. Nothing super fancy there, just to open it and give it a tiny bit of shape.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cnxu1s4vv7l0jvh/G3_Anus_Open.rar?dl=0

It goes into >> X:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female Genitalia\Morphs

• @'LoChrome':

Do the G3F Genitals have zero posing options? I can understand DAZ not wanting to invest the resources into a product that is less universal…they don't support a lot of things I'd like to see. But if you're going to release it and not have it do what most users will want it to do…

here:

@'solarie':

@'Redrobot':

@'solarie':

V7 do not have an anus to let you know, i have the pro bundle.

You have to get the morph package over at Renderotica. It includes some nice anal morphs.

it was stated that the pro pack had one, only confirmed that it don't have it in the pro pack, only vagina is in that pack. :D

well, the Genitals from pro pack has a butt hole… a tiny something, its there:

not that you can play with it as is in Daz but(t) as far as mentalities are concerned, its on the right track. (as opposed to not there at all in previous figures)

• @'Redrobot':

@'solarie':

You have to get the morph package over at Renderotica. It includes some nice anal morphs.

it was stated that the pro pack had one, only confirmed that it don't have it in the pro pack, only vagina is in that pack. :D

• @'Nuke':

I picked these up since they're on sale, but V7/G3 doesn't come with a Poser CF, so it seems the divorce is final.

The Pro version genitals further cements the fact that Daz are scared of human anatomy. Maybe in 10 years they'll get someone in to run the place who isn't a Puritan. I'm still greatly surprised she has breast and nipple morphs. Hopefully 3FeetWolf and Sledgehammer are busy getting busy with that.

The facial morphs do look like they'd facilitate a respectable blowjob without breaking, though, but then I haven't set up a scene yet, so I can't say for sure.

Can't wait to see how they further fuck up the G3 Male to make it more difficult to put the dick on G3F.

@'PervisMaximus':

:dodgy:

"increased detail, articulation points, & compatibility."

how do they figure increased compatibility? they've basically given Poser users the middle finger.

Maybe they know a walking dead when they see one? :) Anyway they mean compatibility with "other industry standard 3D applications for ease of cross platform use. " Somehow i doubt Poser is included in those, if it ever was.

• @'solarie':

• V7 do not have an anus to let you know, i have the pro bundle.

• :dodgy:

"increased detail, articulation points, & compatibility."

how do they figure increased compatibility? they've basically given Poser users the middle finger.

• @Miro - The morphs have always been separate in Genesis figures.

@Everyone else - Well, lets all not get crazy… I wouldn't plan on character conversions or changing entire workflows until there is more content available :)

• I'm mostly stuck with Genesis 1 anyway, because the sci-fi-type characters I make need a lot of the geografts and products that are only available for that figure.

So I'm hoping this new generation sees the release of many more geografts that help to make a whole variety of species, because G2F seemed quite lacking in that area.

• @'miro':

didn't the pro bundle used to have the basic body and face morphs included, now it's just clothes and stuff?

Yah no morph bundles included in the pro version. I just picked up the starter edition and brought the face,body, and head morphs packages by themselves. Spent way too much money on this girl already haha.

• TigerFish and Poison have G3F genital morphs up at Rotica.

• administrators

didn't the pro bundle used to have the basic body and face morphs included, now it's just clothes and stuff?

• @'LoChrome':

Do the G3F Genitals have zero posing options? I can understand DAZ not wanting to invest the resources into a product that is less universal…they don't support a lot of things I'd like to see. But if you're going to release it and not have it do what most users will want it to do…

there is a bunch zero/restaure commands in the options of the parameters panel. it should work with about anything.

daz does nice stuff, its just that its undocumented.

• Do the G3F Genitals have zero posing options? I can understand DAZ not wanting to invest the resources into a product that is less universal…they don't support a lot of things I'd like to see. But if you're going to release it and not have it do what most users will want it to do…

• I picked these up since they're on sale, but V7/G3 doesn't come with a Poser CF, so it seems the divorce is final.

The Pro version genitals further cements the fact that Daz are scared of human anatomy. Maybe in 10 years they'll get someone in to run the place who isn't a Puritan. I'm still greatly surprised she has breast and nipple morphs. Hopefully 3FeetWolf and Sledgehammer are busy getting busy with that.

The facial morphs do look like they'd facilitate a respectable blowjob without breaking, though, but then I haven't set up a scene yet, so I can't say for sure.

Can't wait to see how they further fuck up the G3 Male to make it more difficult to put the dick on G3F.

• @'LoChrome':

Based on some dA forum conversations, I think the idea with the lower poly count is DAZ wants to push partner artists to use maps for more, which I think is the direction the industry has gone. Which is also why the UVs are split over more maps. Better zBrush integration, more map surface for texturing, including displacement/normals.

Yeah, that's got to be one of the ideas behind it. The central idea is probably that they want to reduce the load on the CPU so their software runs faster. In general, it's probably best to use as few polygons as you can get away with. In my specific case, I often enlarge certain areas to the point where I have to choose between smoothing and shape control because the polygons have become too large. Displacement maps are probably the simplest solution, at least for breasts. A geograft or set of HD morphs may be a better solution for the hip area. Tests have shown me that bending the leg-hip joint can really mess up a displacement map. I tried that with g2f though. The better weight mapping in g3f may make that easier.

As I think about it more, I'm warming up to g3f. I'll probably pick up the new Vickie this weekend.

• @'hzr':

For those who are interested in transferring specific morphs over from G2 to G3 without GenerationX, this is how you do it :

These will be loaded with G3 by default.

In my experimenting with this, it worked well when I had morphs from a "people" dialed in—I had bits of Vicky 6, Teen Ellie and Yummi in my character. But most of the morphs coming from elsewhere didn't transfer. While I didn't have them in that test character, an earlier test showed the Muscularity morphs transfer well, too. So, depending on what morphs you use, you could get close to you original G2F character or nowhere near. Also, I had to redial in all the morph values, so it's not a quick process, although I assume there will be a script for that soon enough.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.