Top Business School in Hyderabad

• The IMT Hyderabad focuses on management education more than just business management. The commitment is thought leadership with a deep understanding of business. The approach to pedagogy combines fieldwork, case studies and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory. IMT Hyderabad is one of the Top Business School in Hyderabad. The Institute is continuously striving to provide quality management education by adopting modern teaching methodologies and sophisticated business techniques. The business challenges that are thrown open by the process of globalization and liberalization are addressed by the Institute through up-gradation in its course content and pedagogy. It aims to equip students with skill-sets required to become effective and capable corporate managers. Leadership through Excellence in Value-Based Management and Technology Education. To nurture and groom socially sensitive business leaders with a global outlook, supported by strategic national and international partnerships. For more details please visit our website.
    alt text

• administrators

the perfect day is any day I don't have to go to work and can do 3dx stuff all day, usually the week-end :D

• @'fredfred5150':

I've looked at the photos but I still dont know what it is (one part of the set looks like a "Bong" :D)

Jejeje noou :D is only grass with boiling water… and sugar if you want :D

• I usually go out to a coffee shop in town with mah laptop and just let myself get lost in the atmosphere. My laptop is currently a unit without a charger. Thus I have to halt this ritual for a while. But I manage :)

~GO

• Sitting in a Cafe, looking in a buisy streest (shopping district or something) listening to good music and watching the people going by

• Sunny day, green grass, just lie on the grass all day in the shade of a tree far away from civilization.

• I've looked at the photos but I still dont know what it is (one part of the set looks like a "Bong" :D)

• I think that start in the morning with the approving of a subject at the University, then go to the park in my neighborhood with my friends, while drinking "mate" and enjoyed the scenery, go walking with my beautiful dog, :heart: romantic dinner :heart: and after that, the wildest sex that ever made on earth… must be so wild that my clothes will stay broken by everywhere and the bed must do more noise than a stormy night... do most of the sexual positions known... use toys, oils and ropes to increase pleasure, finally I would like eat a sándwich of cheese with orange juice :P

I think that would be a nice day for me
    If you do not know what is a "mate" here is a couple of photos

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.