How to Get Started Fixing Norton Error 8504 104?

• This Norton error 8504 104 can be caused by another security or unknown software or even missing installation files when the product is upgraded to a newer version. But you can fix this error by removing unknown software and updating the program again to check if the techniques help.

• Sounds like Install Mangler was trying to put in in Program Files, which has not been approved by The Committee.

• @'Redrobot':

Make sure you've updated it. They release the Iray Mats a little after 4.8 was released.

Rgr that!

• Make sure you've updated it. They release the Iray Mats a little after 4.8 was released.

• Well I got it working last night. Had to manually dl it from the site. Didn't know I could do that. Will post my first render with daz and iray later today. Thanks all who tried to help.

• @'UltimasDragon':

I had the same thing happen to me, All it had done was download it, NOT install it, but it was not showing in the 'to be installed' tab, until I had closed the install manager and re-opened it.

Once installed it simply replaced Daz 4.7.

Didn't get so lucky. I installed it once the day before yesterday and twice yesterday. I made a thread on their website to help too. Will post when I know something.

• I had the same thing happen to me, All it had done was download it, NOT install it, but it was not showing in the 'to be installed' tab, until I had closed the install manager and re-opened it.

Once installed it simply replaced Daz 4.7.

• well I just manually searched through windows explorer thinking maybe it went to a different drive, found where a few dazstudio4 folders were installed today but, there is no exe.

• @'BelaalArt':

have you tried searching for the program? In windows 8, I had to search for the program and then add it to my desktop. It did not add the program to the desktop automatically.

When I search for daz programs the only ones that show up are 4.7, the uninstaller and the content manager.
    love the signature btw

• have you tried searching for the program? In windows 8, I had to search for the program and then add it to my desktop. It did not add the program to the desktop automatically.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.