Top and best Social Media Marketing Company in Hyderabad - 2020

• Inovies is the Best social media marketing Agency in Hyderabad.Target Warm Leads with a Focused Social Media Campaign. Connect with Customers! 1-to-1 Customer Journeys. Personalised Content. Leverage CRM Data. Predictive Intelligence. Types: Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Small Business CRM.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/digital-marketing-company/social-media-marketing-company

• @'Supro':

and be accused of homosexuality.

Was that one of the least successful methods of trying to defeat Batman? lol

• @'fredfred5150':

Ripley kicks ass, need I say more?

I super agree :cool:

• Ripley kicks ass, need I say more?

• Hoooooo from the movies, I would like to be :shy: Ellen Ripley

She's not a super woman or a Super Mutant, :rolleyes: she is a simple woman with the courage and the valor of hulk
    I hope that there be no doubt from who is the most powerful human in planet of the aliens
    http://youtu.be/SyGC_QoNBGs
    poor from who criticize her, I'll send my army of demons at who dares to criticize her :cool:

• @'Supro':

Have to go with Jack. Batman is the most obvious choice. Sure, you may see your parent died in front of your eyes, get your back broken by a genetic freaks, shot numerous times by various villians and cops, and be accused of homosexuality. But just remember one thing.

He did bang Catwoman numerous times.

And he probably slept with Harley a couple of times too. :D

He made out (and sometimes bang):
    Catwoman
    Wonder Woman
    Harley Quinn
    Talia Al Ghul
    Poison Ivy
    Black Canary
    And countless other woman.

But recently this babe:

• easy question, way more easy answer.

First Kid Boo and if the universe would cry than Tendo Pain Yahiko

i think i will get my KidBoo Tattoo near the end of the year :) so fan addicted to that little demon :)

in honor katzekage

• Have to go with Jack. Batman is the most obvious choice. Sure, you may see your parent died in front of your eyes, get your back broken by a genetic freaks, shot numerous times by various villians and cops, and be accused of homosexuality. But just remember one thing.

He did bang Catwoman numerous times.

And he probably slept with Harley a couple of times too. :D

• Cassandra Kresnov from a trilogy of books by Joel Shepard. She's basically an engineered super-soldier with super human intelligence, reflexes, skills and a very healthy sex drive.

While I wouldn't want her life based on what she goes through in the books, it would be fun to be able do everything you see done in big Hollywood action films and still be able to think on the level of a Sherlock Holmes. Am I making her sound like too much of a Mary Sue? :P

• @'jaykersh':

Excellent choice, fredfred5150. Todd was voiced by Luke Skywalker in the audio book.

I always wanted to be the Road Warrior, Mel Gibson before he went crazy. If I were him, this time I'd shag that warrior girl. She looks so sexy in hockey shoulder pads. And I always wanted to live in the post apocalypse.

That explains why you have Master Blaster as your avatar, there is something alluring about a post apocalytic world, dunno what it is

As for Mark Hamill/Luke Skywalker, he would've had it easy in WWZ…...nothing kills Zombies like a lightsaber!, But I'm sure he would've still been freaked out at the Battle of Yonkers, even with the force!

• Excellent choice, fredfred5150. Todd was voiced by Luke Skywalker in the audio book.

I always wanted to be the Road Warrior, Mel Gibson before he went crazy. If I were him, this time I'd shag that warrior girl. She looks so sexy in hockey shoulder pads. And I always wanted to live in the post apocalypse.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.