https://supplementgo.com/red-fortera-male-virility/

• Some of you might want to imagine I'm wrong as it relates to Red Fortera Male Virility. It was more for you than it is for anybody else. Start your search with an amazing Red Fortera Male Virility is that it gives you a smattering of concepts pertaining to [Red Fortera Male Virility](link url). Coincidence? Perhaps… Wouldn't you like to have your own Red Fortera Male Virility? In this article, we're tackling Red Fortera Male Virility. You could take matters into your own hands by doing it. Assuredly, "Might as well, I can't dance." It can be hard for you to find an undistinguished Red Fortera Male Virility that can't need a bit of work. Red Fortera Male Virility can be quite fierce in this situation. Too little too late… I got a wild hair and presumed I'd share that with you. I'll try to make that more complete when I can. That won't occur overnight. The panel of experts in the presentation do a good job explaining Red Fortera Male Virility. I'll say! I want to buy new. I can imagine what Red Fortera Male Virility would be like. I like to protect your info. This is a humdrum solution that works routine. That's because of you. There are many stagnant thoughts on that wave length. Red Fortera Male Virility is not one of the techniques I've mastered. You don't see a whole slew of those about anymore.

Have a look on this page>>https://supplementgo.com/red-fortera-male-virility/

• Trouble is, even the bad people can find those they consider "good" in terms of "reliable" in respect to their agenda, whether it's a full-on Mad Max group of raiders or the group similar to the movie Blindness that were trading food for valuables or sex with everyone else's wives and daughters.

• @'Nuke':

Review news footage and personal stories of New Orleans after hurricane Katrina. Not the political shit from Kanye West, but the personal how-it-really-was reports. That's how a nationwide disaster like economic collapse, natural disaster, zombie apoc, WW 4, etc will play out. People looking for a central Government help station, people taking every advantage of other people, the belief that all laws are suspended including rape and murder. I'll bet there have been people classified as dead from the aftermath that have been locked in someone's house as a sex toy, or as food, since 2005. Same with major storms since then along the east coast.

Food (including water), weapons for defense, and quality shelter will be the most-contested assets. One could argue that weapons will get you food and shelter, but the reality is you don't have a large enough magazine capacity or firing spread to take out a mob, unless you have a mob yourself.
    Unless you gather your mob every time you see something on the news that's questionable, or you and your mob have the luxury of being far enough away from the epicenter of the event to watch it radiate outward, and are on the same edge of it, you are simply not going to be able to assemble a large enough group to fight off the masses, especially if it's both zombies and non-zombies.

Yep, if the Zombies are your traditional zombies slow moving & dumb as a box of rocks, then other humans will probably be your worst enemy. The assholes that survive anyways. There will be good people too.

• Review news footage and personal stories of New Orleans after hurricane Katrina. Not the political shit from Kanye West, but the personal how-it-really-was reports. That's how a nationwide disaster like economic collapse, natural disaster, zombie apoc, WW 4, etc will play out. People looking for a central Government help station, people taking every advantage of other people, the belief that all laws are suspended including rape and murder. I'll bet there have been people classified as dead from the aftermath that have been locked in someone's house as a sex toy, or as food, since 2005. Same with major storms since then along the east coast.

Food (including water), weapons for defense, and quality shelter will be the most-contested assets. One could argue that weapons will get you food and shelter, but the reality is you don't have a large enough magazine capacity or firing spread to take out a mob, unless you have a mob yourself.
    Unless you gather your mob every time you see something on the news that's questionable, or you and your mob have the luxury of being far enough away from the epicenter of the event to watch it radiate outward, and are on the same edge of it, you are simply not going to be able to assemble a large enough group to fight off the masses, especially if it's both zombies and non-zombies.

• I don't plan on surviving the zombie apocalypse. In fact, I'll be the guy who gets disemboweled by the zombies in front of you so that you're now aware that there's a zombie threat.

1. I don't want to live in your post-apocalyptic wasteland and have realistic expectations about how well I'd survive.
    2. Eh, I had a good run.
    3. Sweet release.

• @'IBT':

The choice of weapons comes to mind, first and foremost. A lot of people prefer to choose GUNS GUNS GUNS! as their weapons of choice, with a special nod to the chainsaw (for what should be obvious reasons). The problem is … guns run out of ammo, and chainsaws run out of fuel (or battery power, if electric). These aren't problems in an industrialized society where these resources are cheap and available, but they do become a problem in a Mad Max world with no infrastructure to support them.

So my choice of weapons for the zombie apocalypse would be these:

Cavalry saber
    Cavalry horse (and saddle)
    Pointy ended flagpole to use as a couched spear

That's right, melee weapons ... and a horse for mobility ... because, Rule #1: Cardio. And last I checked, melee weapons rarely run out of ammo at a bad time (durability however is a different problem).

You're correct guns run out of ammo, but melee weapons would be my last resort.

Need to learn how to take zeds out first, it may not be like the movies. And I'd rather not learn that in biting and scratching range. Also, other humans. You don't know if they are decent or not. If it's really bad, there will probably be some that will kill you for a can of beans. While I would prefer not to kill unless I had to, I'd rather have a gun in that case!

• I don't go to rationalwiki anymore, too much hubris. They are as much about mockery and derision as they are about being informative. It's ironic when you beat down another for having an ego, because you're just showing yourself in an even more egotistical light. Not surprised they grasp at straws to try to talk down about someone else.

To be honest the ZS probably were a faux-survivalist group. Any halfway serious survivalist group knows this zombie shit is hypothetical at best, analogous to a state of emergency from natural disaster, to economic collapse, to fallout from a war. Ah the wonder of stereotyping.

• i was browsing rationalwiki and found an article about survivalism
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Survivalism

they mention the ZombieSquad, a not-so-serious survivalist group and post a link which is unfortunatly defunct.
    anyone knows about the zombiesquad ?

• ^^^This guy (rptoe) is right.

One of my resources would be people.

@'IBT':

The choice of weapons comes to mind, first and foremost. A lot of people prefer to choose GUNS GUNS GUNS! as their weapons of choice, with a special nod to the chainsaw (for what should be obvious reasons). The problem is … guns run out of ammo, and chainsaws run out of fuel (or battery power, if electric). These aren't problems in an industrialized society where these resources are cheap and available, but they do become a problem in a Mad Max world with no infrastructure to support them.

I would say you have a point to a point. Some people don't need modern infrastructure for making some kinds of ammo.

As for gas, I agree. That is why certain applications must take priority with said limited resources in mind. Which leads me to…

Cavalry saber

That's right, melee weapons … and a horse for mobility ... because, Rule #1: Cardio. And last I checked, melee weapons rarely run out of ammo at a bad time (durability however is a different problem).

Then your extended list of equipment should include metalworking from blacksmith to modern (minus certain obvious amenities).
    As part of your strategy I would include raiding a civil war historical site.

Also, limited as it is, I would attempt to get some kind of generators with what limited fuel exists for electrical welding–so a welding machine too obviously. Another parameter to consider is decay of fuel as a function of time. What is initially made will be critical. Skeptical? Can't say I blame you. If, however, you doubt the longevity of welding products, just remember we might still be in single room schoolhouses and cabins today without welding.

What I'm getting at is you'd want to set yourself up with some way to forge and blacksmith for your blades and a variety of other things. If you could also procure fuel for braze/torch welding, that would be an excellent long term strategy for repairs. Cylinders keep for years and decades.

I am a swordsman of various sorts. Japanese, european, and other asian types. Notice how many of the chinese meelee weapons have a practical dual use? That's because they evolved out of field tools and having to fend off attackers in the form of animal and people alike.

The chinese broadsword can serve similar purpose to axes and butcher cleavers, and as a weapon can be used one or two handed. Similar shape to scimitar, they also work well from horseback. Scimitars can be thrown but these with their long handles won't break wrists as much as other sword types and extend your reach for hacking through bodies.

• The one thing that most people forget - if they realize it in the first place - is that ZOMBIES DON'T HEAL.

Have you ever heard of it happening in any of the literature? Think of all the little cuts, scrapes, and bruises you get during the day. Now picture them happening to beings who don't feel pain, don't know enough to bandage wounds, and don't have immune systems to fight off all the bugs and germs that feast on dead tissue….

• I go to look for Norman Reedus, of course :D

• I'd use meelee weapons and tools for the long haul.

First and foremost once I'd gotten to a safe area, my concern would be resources. Besides securing the essentials, I would want what limited resources I have to weld. Or for maintenance of my living quarters. Or for vehicles while gas is still available. If I could I would attempt to secure raw materials for reloading gear for producing ammo, and for pyro and explosives–might not last forever BUT it would help ensure survival a LITTLE longer.

Someone has been watching Walking Dead I take it? :)

• The issue with any of that is the "apocalypse" part of it - you won't be the only survivor trying to book a plane out of the country, which will have been quarantined under martial law. Money will be meaningless in any apocalyptic scenario, because it would lose its value over food, shelter, and security. A can of pork-n-beans would be worth several human lives. A can opener would be worth billions of dollars. Being able to heat it up would be a luxury beyond that. And let's not even ask the price of a spork at that point.

Gather family and friends? Bad idea, because there are 2 people that will get you killed for their own uselessness: girlfriend and grandma. Unless your gf is a hard-core survivalist, she's a girl who will see her friends and/or family as zombies and believe they just need a hug and they'll be cured, they'd never hurt me, etc etc, and you die along with her trying to snap her back to reality before she becomes zombie-chow.

Unless your grandma holds the cure, she's gonna slow you down, and you're all going to die trying to save an old woman who's fallen and can't get up.

During any type of apocalyptic situation, your best chances of survival depend on being totally alone and completely self-reliant. Learn to hunt, learn to cook, learn to craft what you need, and don't worry about not having someone to put your dick in.

The other issue with any sort of apocalypse scenario is that people believe it'll end relatively quickly and they can go back to Wal-Mart and movie theaters and work and shit like that. The reality is that these events would become the new normal, and result in the collapse of modern society. Surviving that is not something anyone should plan for. You're better of dying in it.

• I could swear there's been a thread like this before… Well, I couldn't find it from searching so maybe not.

Anyways, I must admit that I wouldn't be fully prepared for a zombie apocalypse tomorrow but that's how it'd happen in reality (when I was unprepared) so let's just roll with it!

For me the primary objective is to get away from the human population. The best way to do this is obviously to leave the country and head to some deserted island that has a good food and water source that I could survive on - somewhere tropical that would be survivable year round. It would probably be best to take some renewable food sources as well that would be fairly easy to maintain.

Some essential items I'd need:
    #1: machete with saw blade (on back)
    #2: fire starter
    #3: cooking pot (for boiling water & cooking food)

Those are survival essentials. If all I had were those 3 things I could survive just about anywhere. But, I have a camping setup with a survival kit which would make survival a breeze. The only thing I'd have to worry about is finding food. To be clear: I already have all of this stuff.

I honestly don't know what renewable food sources would be. Chickens could produce eggs but you'd have to feed them and to do that you'd probably need to grow crops or spend far too much energy catching bugs.

So, what I'd do would be to scavenge as much food as I could from my home and then set off to find some really out of the way greenhouse that sells a variety of different plants, trees, etc... that I could get to via back roads and once there I'd just grab whatever looked like it'd be the most useful.

I have multiple guns and a rifle with a little bit of ammo but definitely not enough for sustained fire fights or roving hoards of zombies so while I'd have them I'd also bring my katana set (it's a proper one and I've taken enough kendo & tameshigiri to know how to use them). I'd ideally like to not have to use them but if push came to shove and I was out of bullets then that's what I'd use.

Once I have the plants/trees/seeds from the out of the way greenhouse place I'd make my way to a really out of the way air field via back roads and find a plane. I don't know how to fly a plane but I'm sure I could figure it out. I mean, I know a jist of the basics from video games and movies. I'd just be going for a small propeller one anyhow.

Anyways once I get that all fueled up and my stuff loaded I'd chart a refueling route to other rural airstrips along the way to the coast and make my way to a deserted island. The landing wouldn't be ideal I imagine but I don't know where to find a seaplane so a rough landing on the beach with an ordinary plane would be the best I could do.

I'd spend the first few days surveying the island for what resources it has and then decide where to set up for the long haul. After that I'd mostly spend my days fishing, diving for food, or hunting. I'd keep my non-perishable foods from home around as long as I could as backup for bad days so I don't starve or get malnourished and I'd plant the stuff I'd brought and hopefully at least a few of them would thrive which would be nice. I'd have to construct a walled off garden for them I imagine to keep wild animals out but I could do that.

Anyways, that's what my general plan would be as of this moment. The biggest challenge would likely be navigation and charting rural routes to the places I needed to go before I got to the deserted island. But, once I got there I'm confident I could survive indefinitely. I wouldn't have any intention of heading back to civilization either, not once something like that happened.

Obviously the best survival scenario is to avoid other people and populated areas, so you definitely wouldn't want to try to raid a grocery store or gun store because that would be dozens of other people's plans too and they'd likely either be picked dry or have zombies. That's why I'd go for places that are out of the way and only via back roads.

• my main priority should be to regroup with my family and close one. Then we will start to collecting as much foods and waters as we can. Then safety, now i admit i aint a gunboy but i would love to take some pistols or even some machine guns with me. After that, found some bunker or safety zone and hoping for the cure to come….

• I'm partial to the landscaper's shovel. Solidly built, with a long handle to keep the dead out of arm's reach. And you can use it to slash, bash, and stab.

I wouldn't know how to care for a horse, so give me a bicycle.

I'd also prefer to hole up in a supermarket. If not possible, any big box retail store will do. They'll have some food (even Staples sells snacks!), things that can be turned into weapons, limited access, a large reasonably flat roof for rescue by helicopter…

And the "zombie apocalypse" should be over quickly.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html
    We'd have more to worry with the diseases being spread by rotting bodies than the zombies themselves.

• The choice of weapons comes to mind, first and foremost. A lot of people prefer to choose GUNS GUNS GUNS! as their weapons of choice, with a special nod to the chainsaw (for what should be obvious reasons). The problem is … guns run out of ammo, and chainsaws run out of fuel (or battery power, if electric). These aren't problems in an industrialized society where these resources are cheap and available, but they do become a problem in a Mad Max world with no infrastructure to support them.

Cavalry saber

That's right, melee weapons ... and a horse for mobility ... because, Rule #1: Cardio. And last I checked, melee weapons rarely run out of ammo at a bad time (durability however is a different problem).

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.