PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• IMT HYDERABAD postgraduate programs have been designed to keep up with the demands of modern businesses and prepare graduates to succeed in this dynamic and ever-evolving world. Our focus is on crafting all-rounded business leaders equipped to take on the competitive world of international business. We offer you a choice of two world-class postgraduate courses. It is one of the best PGDM colleges in Hyderabad. Providing best courses and experienced faculty. This multi-campus experience allows you to develop a global perspective to tackle business management challenges. No matter what career they choose, the global experiences they have had at IMT have prepared them to succeed.

• @'Nephanor':

Oh yes, Saph is pretty darn close to perfect. Even has the right attitude! :D

Very true. I may be a bit biased by her attitude and her lightly freckled skin.

Still, when I try to be more objective, a better body doesn't come to mind, either. :P

• @'BobbyC':

I've got a pretty broad range, but if I had to pick just one, I'd go with Saphirenishi's main character Saph.

Oh yes, Saph is pretty darn close to perfect. Even has the right attitude! :D

• I've got a pretty broad range, but if I had to pick just one, I'd go with Saphirenishi's main character Saph.

• @'hzr':

I got to say that I dont find anything in 3dx particular interesting just for the fact that it is 3dx. That means I like the same type of woman here than what I actually prefer in regular alive and breathing women.

Yes I agree with that statement but…..one of the joys of 3dx (and 2d art) is that you can combine all the best features of a womens body types and refine/combine them in a way that natural genetics rarely does, so the "one in a million woman" becomes a more common sight

• @'fredfred5150':

Zzomps Maria is pretty close to my idea of female body perfection in 3dx…..not an exact representation, but close enough ;)

Generally my ideal would be petite, slender and very toned with relatively large perky boobs and a lovely round and high butt.....

Quick edit: after what I wrote above...I pretty much described Longyyys Character Fiona's body :)

I'm with you on that, Fiona is delicious. Maybe not so thin (I like a little meat on my women) but pretty close. Voluptuous is a very nice thing

• I got to say that I dont find anything in 3dx particular interesting just for the fact that it is 3dx. That means I like the same type of woman here than what I actually prefer in regular alive and breathing women.

The preference that I have is someone with an athletic body, firm small breasts, a shapely round ass and slender but not totally thin legs. To me a woman is not defined through massive boobs but I rather see one with an athletic healthy body rather than one thats overweight but instead has massive breasts.

Generally speaking though, theres not always that type of thing that I love about them, I really find lots of things on women attractive and its really up to the mood youre in and "whats available on the market" most of the time :)

But yeah, as for 3dx perfect body. This one here comes close to what my impression of 3dx perfection would be. The breasts might be nicer with slightly more size and looking up a bit, thats something that really turns me on.

and a few posed ones so its not looking as conceptional :)

• my perfect body type is still evolving… bummer.

~GO

• Zzomps Maria is pretty close to my idea of female body perfection in 3dx…..not an exact representation, but close enough ;)

Generally my ideal would be petite, slender and very toned with relatively large perky boobs and a lovely round and high butt.....

Quick edit: after what I wrote above...I pretty much described Longyyys Character Fiona's body :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.