http://www.superfitsupplements.com/divine-ease-cbd-australia/

• Divine Ease CBD Australia not even a single percent - on this oil or whether it was "left at the back of" throughout the extraction, as it is now called in many locations, consisting of the Internet, is also no longer absolutely sure. But in case you want to be completely positive that you do not get excessive from it, you must either find one via extensive studies that surely incorporates no THC -
    http://www.superfitsupplements.com/divine-ease-cbd-australia/

• @'render8':

This is the heat yo! I love girl on girl pooper play!

• ooooooh :) Nice one mate, just add some bulging between the fingers and its even better :D

• Hey everyone. Just a new render as part of my prepping and experimenting stage. Just a low resolution shot of Kelly giving Clarissa some ass treatment. I never really intended for this to be anything other than trying some texture work on the skin and some basic posing as well as playing with loadz, then I figured, fuck it, went this far, might as well finish it.

Anyhow, hope you guys like it. :)

• Nice, I'm a sucker for wet/glossy skin.

• I like the themes with your girls. I already like where this is going.

As far as the room goes, if you must then tweak it till your heart's content. I think it already looks good but I'm sure I'll start to notice stuff like you. (I don't see the speckle you speak of.) Yet at the same time I'd like to also say "less is more".

I'd love to see more of what you've got going on.

• Thanks so much Dirk. Glad you like that. :)

Just want to post two new renders. This first one I've already posted at DA but thought I'd like to put it here as well as another one I did.

This one I was experimenting with a little more of an exaggerated wet skin, since normally I don't do it. Thought it looked pretty descent on Kelly.

This next one is pretty much an experimental render with getting some things straighht for the set I'm working on. I made some texture changes to the room and decided to try some new hair for Clarissa. Something about the one I had before just wasn't sitting right with me. Also, I'm trying to get an idea of what the overall set quality will be like in the end.

I'm still going to be going through a testing phase for a little bit before going full swing into the set, just to make sure I don't get so far and find out shit is gonna go bottom up on me. Hopefully you guys can bear with me. :)

• Looking awesome dude. I have to agree with hzr, that shot with the dildo is fuckin sweet man. Looking forward to seeing more for sure.

• @'Supro':

Great to see you posting here.

I think Clarissa is fiiiiine, but I'm gonna have to ask for more ass shots of her. For science.

Lol, thanks bro! I most definitely agree I'm gonna need to start donating some ass material for scientific research reasons. There's gonna be plenty of things to discover hopefully. :D

@'Jimjim':

Great stuff, nice curves :)

Thanks so much Jimjim. :)

• Great stuff, nice curves :)

• Great to see you posting here.

I think Clarissa is fiiiiine, but I'm gonna have to ask for more ass shots of her. For science.

• ^ Haha, well, it certainly made for a good show to throw on the TV. :D

• @'render8':

I see you're a fan of the Oil Overload series :D

• @'hzr':

Nice renders. That one is easily my favourite of the lot

http://s25.postimg.org/4rth80uzz/naughty_girlz_3_clarissa_1_003.jpg

Thanks man. I definitely can see why that would be the favourite of the lot. :)

@'The:

Excellent stuff mate. I like Kelly better with brown hair, by the way :)

Thanks. Yeah, I'm actually in favor of the brown hair as well. I know I've changed it up a few times to try and feel out my favourite and think I'm going to settle back on the brown color. I think I'll go brown for the set. :)

• Excellent stuff mate. I like Kelly better with brown hair, by the way :)

• Nice renders. That one is easily my favourite of the lot

http://s25.postimg.org/4rth80uzz/naughty_girlz_3_clarissa_1_003.jpg

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.