https://supplementgo.com/lion-hrt/

• Out of all the possibilities, Lion HRT is the hardest task to achieve. It is the type of premium stuff I love. I presume that these are realistic conclusions. This is a short synopsis of the Blood Sugar Control situation. Food for thought, I think. There are thousands of conjectures in this sphere. I was glad this had a say. Those thinking of that should invest in a book as it touches on that rule. I'll bet that you'll never actually understand my ideas in respect to it. There is stuff you can do to reveal something that is cheap and impressive. Here is what ends up happening with this. Excuse me but, "No use crying over spilt milk." It was clearly written. I presume my idea is wrong. I'm eventually continuing on to my own Lion HRT for women. Beat this with your Lion HRT for men tutors. I had an unlimited budget at that time. That's the time to discard your old [Lion HRT](link url) for women. Why don't you take a look around you for using this? It is very easy to get began on your path to using that. Does this seem acceptable to you? Clearly what I have is a liking pertaining to this determination. Here is the question - what it do you feel you would have in that circumstances? if it was not critical to you.

Have a look on this page>>https://supplementgo.com/lion-hrt/

• Haven't dug into SFM to see about animating in it, and as was already stated, the stuff I've seen is too low-poly to hold my interest (as compared to G4E).

However, I know that Poser/DS have their own inherent flaws that can inspire a genocidal rage, so while the image/mesh/texture quality will be higher than SFM models, there's no guarantee the author will be able to complete one what with the mid-work crashes and ensuing file corruptions.

Perhaps if SFM's poly-count limit were removed? And if it had a file-conversion importer that would convert Daz models to SFM format. What format(s) does it read, anyway?

• I love the realtime stuff but the limitations are simply too big right now to make it look good enough.

For stuff that does not show penetration directly and hide some of the trouble areas on those figures it works really well and SFM / Sexvilla are very fast and fluid for posing, so there are very nice animations around for it.

• You left off the "I don't know what Sex Villa/Source Film Maker Is" option. But if it is low poly, etc., as The Dude says, then definitely DAZ/Poser. The game-engine-derived 3DX I've seen doesn't float my boat (with the exception of some Elizabeth/Bioshock feta action which was surprisingly good).

Generally speaking, I want my 3DX well rendered and animated with minimal interpenetration errors (but plenty of penetration).

• If you're a consumer who's indifferent to quality, then Sexvilla/SFM do the trick. And if you're a content creator and you manage to find a large audience using these two programs, then more power to you. But there's no denying that the results you can achieve with posing software and auxiliary programs are superior, even if the learning curve is greater and the expenses are higher.

I personally can't get over the limitations of Sexvilla and SFM. Low poly count, clipping, texture seams, rudimentary models, etc. There are some people who really squeeze all they can out of this software, but even then there's just a quality threshold that they will never pass.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.