Why Am I Facing Quicken Error Code 7003?

• Quicken Error Code 7003 is also known as runtime error usually arises when Quicken fails or crashes during running the program. The problem occurs suddenly without any warning. The dialogue-box may appear on the display screen when Quicken is running and prevent you from accessing your Quicken account. Such type of problem can easily be handled by top-most technicians who are well-educated and proficient. So, to make direct connection with them, you are advisable to give a ring on helpline number without any delay and get instant top-quality support in the least possible time.
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/quicken-error-code-7003/

• As much as I really like how realistic and life like the images are using this Maxwell this is way beyond my financial and technical abilities so can't justify the cost. besides I've really only just started out and just starting to learn about 3d and rendering. may suit more experienced artists like miro, supro, 3DZen and nova. however I also know similar results can be achieved from render engines like reality and using real life textures in either poser or DAZ studio that cost a lot less.

Still you can't deny the amount of sore wrists with this level of detail if miro used it on any future projects.

• Not sure if Maxwell has been mentioned. It's what Detomasso uses. And judging by his renders it's good. But not very cheap at all.

• Reality 4.1/LuxRender 1.5 looks real promising.

• cheers. that helps. will also be going back to the beginning with luxrender as I am a noob with it. hence it will be a case of reading the manual as well

• If it don't have a plugin for C4D and an effectively developed one then fuck'em. Adding another pro app to my required learning requirements is not an option. I'll keep an eye on Redshift's progress, so thanks for the feedback hzr.

• Try rescanning the scene in Reality. Also, go through each and every material that is giving you a problem. Do this is Reality. Lastly, go to RuntimeDNA, as that is where the official forum is for Reality. Paolo (the creator of Reality) always checks it.

• Hi guys. hope you can help as i'm reaching my limits with luxrender. Although I managed to get colour added to the render in reality/luxrender, it now doesn't show the model's eye as it does with the firefly default render in poser. what's more it does not show the face in comparing the firefly and luxrender images. I've added subsurface scattering to the eye components e.g. iris, eyeball and pupil along with gloss effects but I'm not having much luck. Could be something simple I'm missing but wondering if anyone has some ideas.

• Thanks for the pro tip. This might make my render life much easier.

• Scene Manager has an icon in the top right and under edit->Scene Identification you can set the node NAME to something unique. This will split the figures on exports. Node Label is just the name under which the figure goes in the DS scene manager though, so that wont change the naming in the export process.

• @'hzr':

Setup and posing in DS, then export as OBJ to C4D. Materials get set up in C4D, then all the texture tags dragged into a null object. That way you can just reimport new poses of the same figure and clothes etc and C4D automatically assigns the correct textures to them when they are grouped below the object carrying the texture tags.

Easy and efficient.

I've had mixed success with a similar method. The problem happens when I have two figures come in at the same time. They call come in identified as "Genesis 2 Female" (or something like that) instead of the names I reassign them in DAZ. So one gets assigned the right textures, the other doesn't.

• I think I've cracked it. in the texture collection menu the render as statue option must be turned off. will have to see how it turns out

• What Fred said. Sometimes Reality doesn't move everything over. You may have to rescan the scene.

• Colour should be present from the moment the render starts, hopefully someone else will know why you're not getting any

• @'jbtrimar':

@'kcam001':

HI. I've just recently got a hold of reality 4 for poser 10. just out of interest how long on average does it take to complete a render using reality

The render never stops. LuxRender will just keep going until you think it is good enough to stop.

The reason i'm asking is that it still seems to be at the tonemapping stage and hasn't put any colour on to the render. it seems to be nearly finished the tonemapping but i'm wonderering if I should just wait or is there anything I've missed. This is the stage it is at currently

• Setup and posing in DS, then export as OBJ to C4D. Materials get set up in C4D, then all the texture tags dragged into a null object. That way you can just reimport new poses of the same figure and clothes etc and C4D automatically assigns the correct textures to them when they are grouped below the object carrying the texture tags.

Easy and efficient.

• MODO has the same problem as Maya, vis-a-vis importing meshes (at least from DS). I kind of enjoy reapplying textures, but it's a huge time suck. Are you dressing/posing in Poser/DAZ, then bringing you figures into C4D with C4D textures? Or going back-and-forth between C4D and a sculpting program?

I think we need a "show your workflow" thread for people not using just DAZ or Poser :)

• Its alot faster than V-Ray. Cant put a number on it but I would say at least double the speed on average, if not more, while you get some amazing reflections and light quality out of it. Workflow for me is a bit crippled currently because I am running it on Maya and Maya simply sucks for re-importing meshes. You have to either have to always reconnect (with drag and drop) the created materials to new pose imports, or create a script macro which does those connections while you have to make sure that the names match up. So, I am currently jumping through alot of loops. Once it hits C4D though, it will be my absolute favourite.

• @'hzr':

Here a shot that I rendered a couple minutes ago. In 4 minutes on a single GTX 780. I got a ton of other shots with a threesome inside a full enclosed scifi scene and those shots also render in roughly 10-12 minutes with a ton of lights, complex GI and a bunch of lights using high render settings.

I will most likely wait for a version for my beloved C4D, but definately be using this baby on smaller projects until then.

Wow, that's fast. How does it compare to Vray? And without a C4D plugin, what app are you running Redshift through?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.