Buy Oxycontin Online Legally

• OFFICIAL WEBSITE >>> https://callmeds247.com

• Exceptional
    • Best quality fixes
    • NO Previous Arrangement Required

VISIT HERE >>>> https://bestcartshop.com/oxycontin-p10.aspx

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO>>>> https://easycareshop.com/oxycontin

• 100% Anonimity and Cautious transportation
    • Speedy FREE transportation (4 to 7 days)

ORDER FROM >>>> https://royalkartshop.com/oxycontin-p10.aspx

• Faithfulness program
    • Welcoming customer care

Misuse potential (screen). Expanded danger of deadly respiratory despondency (esp. while starting treatment and during portion expands); screen. Incidental presentation may bring about lethal overdose (esp. youngsters). Rest related breathing problems (counting focal rest apnea (CSA), rest related hypoxemia); consider portion decrease if CSA creates. Danger of neonatal narcotic withdrawal condition. Pneumonic sickness (eg, COPD, cor pulmonale); screen for respiratory misery (esp. inside the initial 24–72hrs of starting treatment and after portion increments); consider elective non-narcotic analgesics. Head injury. Hindered awareness, trance state, stun; maintain a strategic distance from. Expanded intracranial weight, mind tumors; screen. Convulsive issues. Trouble gulping. Basic GI problems (eg, esophageal or colon malignancy with a little GI lumen). Biliary lot sickness. Intense pancreatitis. Intense liquor addiction. Medication victimizers. Stay away from unexpected suspension. Reexamine intermittently. Hindered renal or hepatic capacity. Older. Cachectic. Incapacitated. Pregnancy. Work and conveyance, nursing moms: not suggested.

• =-* 4 Free pills with each Solicitation =-
    • =-+Watchful packaging.- =-
    • =-+ Fast when in doubt transportation!- =-
    • =-+ 30 days authentic affirmation!- =-
    • =-+ Solicitation in any event 3 things and get free Standard Airmail moving!- =-
    • =-+ Various bit decisions: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Robotized Clearing House etc.
      More data on Medication you can discover at this protests
      We thank you for visiting!!!

• a fucking time machine, and a little army. gonna re-shape the stupid human history.

• three letters : G T R

so hot :heart:

• An achievable goal.

• The capability to create 3d animations to the standard that I have seen on the affect3d website in scenes such as GFE ect, it is the knowledge.

• ^^^Heheheh. Now that would be awesome.

• One of my wife's co workers owns a Titan 2 Missile base, which he converted into a home. You could take a look at a communication bunker: http://www.missilebases.com/#!communications-bunker-concordia-ks/cdhf

Pretty cool stuff. I would try to get into a missile base, but I would have to get out of my current two houses.

• If you want us to actually be realistic there are a few things I do kind of want… Like, uh...

An indoor pool would be nice.
    A forge capable of melting and casting tungsten, which I don't even know if it's possible since they just stick a bunch of powder together and compress it since its melting point is too high to reliably melt.
    A tablet monitor.
    An AA-12 Full Auto shotgun and the appropriate license to be allowed to have it.
    The Tesla Model 3 to be released, cause wtf delays... hurry up. Well, as long as it doesn't look bad.
    A totally solar powered home made from a reinforced concrete shell including that indoor pool and built on an earthquake proof foundation in a non-flood zone with sound proofed walls and bullet proof windows that could withstand the full force of a tornado or hurricane, and uh... with a secret room... cause hell yeah.
    Voice synthesis to advance to the point that we can near perfectly replicate just about anyone's voice (including emotions). I'd make my own little animated show, it'd be awesome.
    One of those new 3D printers that use CLIP technology.. links: (1), (2), (3)

I mean if we're not just making up the craziest scenarios for the most benefit then I'd just say my dream home, fully furbished, with cars in the garage included, and uh… the whole thing paid off entirely with no bills whatsoever, and... free groceries for life, free computer upgrades for life, free clothes for life, and the fastest available internet with unlimited bandwidth included for free for life. Cause then I'd get almost all that stuff I wanted realistically and I mean really... there's not much more you could want. You could just relax for the rest of your life doing whatever you want.

• …The irreplaceable black and white family photo taken of my mother's side of the family. I lost it or it got destroyed with my 8th grade heritage project by some jackoff in my school. We should have copied it.

If that couldn't be granted, then at least the knowledge of who did it. I won't go any further into it than this.

• I'm gonna go practical. My own personal render farm.

• There was a time when I wanted one of these:

But I couldn't afford one.

Now I can afford one, but I don't really want it anymore.

A good part of it is that I am at the age when physical possessions don't really matter that much. I would much rather have (since I am currently sharing a co-op with a real dork) a place of my own. A two bedroom condo, second floor. One bathroom will do fine. And one that allows pets.

• @'Tiffany':

@'IBT':

Planet Earth.

/thread

hahahaha! I was going to say that.

Okay, let's see… It can't be money or traded for any value. But that doesn't mean that it can't make you money.

I'll say Microsoft. They may not the most profitable company out there but I'd be able to get free beastly computers and a sizeable paycheck, not to mention be able to have games made and influence all sorts of industries like virtual reality/augmented reality, the Windows operating system, and all sorts of other tech products!

They're also the most popular OS so it probably has a fair bit of stability. If I went with a big oil company like Exxon Mobil or BP then if we ended up going mostly solar and electric for power and cars respectively then I'd be kinda screwed in a few decades.

If I can't use it like that though my next pick would be…... I dunno... Playboy? LOL... I'd get a big mansion to live in and could just go around in some ridiculous outfit all the time and everyone would be totally okay with it, and obviously there'd be fun parties and lots of cute girls. :cool:

edit: Oh and if we can mention somewhat fictional (but rooted in the real world) stuff then I'd say something like The Fountain of Youth, or The Holy Grail.

Yeah, that's fine. You can own a company that makes money. You just can't sell the company at any point. So any profit you make is yours, but so are the losses..

• @'IBT':

Planet Earth.

/thread

hahahaha! I was going to say that.

Okay, let's see… It can't be money or traded for any value. But that doesn't mean that it can't make you money.

I'll say Microsoft. They may not the most profitable company out there but I'd be able to get free beastly computers and a sizeable paycheck, not to mention be able to have games made and influence all sorts of industries like virtual reality/augmented reality, the Windows operating system, and all sorts of other tech products!

They're also the most popular OS so it probably has a fair bit of stability. If I went with a big oil company like Exxon Mobil or BP then if we ended up going mostly solar and electric for power and cars respectively then I'd be kinda screwed in a few decades.

If I can't use it like that though my next pick would be…... I dunno... Playboy? LOL... I'd get a big mansion to live in and could just go around in some ridiculous outfit all the time and everyone would be totally okay with it, and obviously there'd be fun parties and lots of cute girls. :cool:

edit: Oh and if we can mention somewhat fictional (but rooted in the real world) stuff then I'd say something like The Fountain of Youth, or The Holy Grail.

• The one thing I would like as you will all find out as you get older you would want good health?

• One ring to rule them
    ;)

Err, or real-world things, only ... ?

• Planet Earth.

/thread

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.