How do I find a good custom essay writing service?

• A reliable essay writing service can provide students with the help that they need irrespective of their subject and topic. But before you choose a service for your next essay writing task, it is better to decide what to look for in such kind of service.
    First thing to look for in an essay writing service is its cost. There are many services who offer discounts and very cheap rates for these services so it is better to look around a little before you settle for any particular service provider.
    This service is really in high demand these days so to cater this high there are several companies that are offering various services at different rates to help you out. By doing a research on these companies and the money they charge, you can get to a much affordable solution of your problem.
    Secondly you should look for services that offer more than just an essay writing service. They should offer you support and consultancy in all essay writing related problems.
    So if you can find a service that can guide you and provide you consultation then that is definitely the best essay service for you.
    Finally you should aware of what your chosen essay editing and writing service are going to offer to you. A good essay editing service would help you to construct the right structure for your essay.
    They would guide you towards choosing the right way so that you get the best response for your success. These companies have worked with all the prestigious schools and universities and they definitely know what approach to follow for each school.
    While you can yourself write essays to but that essay would lack the professional look which can only come with these companies. So I would encourage you to opt for such essay writing service since they can help you to write an essay in a professional manner that would be appreciated and accepted by all the schools and universities.
    So for students today it is now possible to get their essays written from experts. Visit Writingpapersucks.com to get latest reviews of writing services and chosen the best one for you.

• As far as lux is concerned when I upgraded to an i7 4790 (from an i3 4130) my render speeds basically tripled.

This image is at the upper end of the speed I get.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

@Neph: Do you have/know of results? (Not that I don't believe you–I just really want to see what is achievable).

I am trying to find results or benchmarking, but here's the simple reason why I saw:

"Well one of the most evident reasons why an i7 surpasses an i5 is the presence of Hyper-threading Technology. It creates a second processor per core, each with individual architecture. This basically allows for tasks like heavy video rendering, 3D modeling, and graphics work to be handled efficiently. As one processor set focuses on the work being done, the other queues up the next task."

Ah here we go, for similar processors of i5 and i7, the speed difference was ~20% for hyper thread enhanced stuff, like 3D rendering. So you are getting around 20% more speed for the i7 over the i5.

• @Neph: Do you have/know of results? (Not that I don't believe you–I just really want to see what is achievable).

• Don't settle for an i5, when it comes to rendering, the hyper threading on the i7 is worth it.

• I consider that if my plan to buy an 8GB GTX980Ti doesn't pan out for me, I may just go ahead and max out my RAM, and get the highest CPU my mobo can handle and go that route instead.

Nothing is off the table necessarily. I'd prefer a GPU render, but if it ends up being I just can't do that, I like what I have seen results wise from hzr and some others who use CPU based renders. Not sure what kind of bang for the buck 32GB RAM with an i7 3770K (or even just the i5 3570K) CPU would deliver. I may just check that out anyways. Can't blame anyone for experimentation with options. :).

• I think most of them have software support for most 3D packages and renderers. Rebus covers a broad array, certainly. Mental Ray and VRay are close to universal, probably C4D. I didn't look at Lux or Octane. It's possible GPU-based render engines are less well supported, since they require specialized hardware that CPU renderers don't.

• administrators

I think HZR has specific experience with render farms, he might offer his input
    haven't tried them personally but see them as a good potential solution of rendering is bottle neck… not sure if you have to use their software though?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.