Buy overnight online

• Order Here :- https://bestcartshop.com/oxycontin-p10.aspx

Visit Here:- https://easycareshop.com/oxycontin

Click Here: - https://royalkartshop.com/oxycontin-p10.aspx

Get more info visit here:- https://pleasurearena.com/oxycontin-p10.aspx

Oxycontin Usage: just for a few weeks at a time (short term use) with a routine of exercise, behavior alteration, calorie deficit, all the This dosage range is for senior citizens that are of age 65 or more. In the majority of adults/seniors kidneys do not work in a typical fashion. This makes a drug to process even at a slower pace. Therefore, in the end, a large portion of drug stays in the system; it ends up increasing the graph of side effects.
    Oxycontin comes in tablets and extended-release capsules. It usually is taken as a single daily dose in the morning or three times a day 30 minutes before meals. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Oxycontin exactly as directed. Most people take the drug for 3-6 weeks; the length of treatment depends on how you respond to the medication.0_1604059876995_upload-291d47ab-2d9a-4749-b07c-4ccf8d06dcde 0_1604059877120_upload-00b15d62-7b94-4358-b829-78f56851e7f2

• Call me cynical, but if there's one thing I've learned is that people don't really give a rat's ass about anybody else but themselves. Sure, on a declarative level they do, but when you hear someone pontificating, they're either a politician, they are directly (financially) interested (like people fighting for gay rights or global warming or whatever bullshit cause who actually work for foundations and they need to be loudmouths to get exposure and hence sponsorships - what are they going to do, get a real job?) or are just plain bitter and need their pompous speeches to feel better about themselves. Like old people complaining about the good old days and how "[insert thing here] is going to hell nowadays". Hell, at times when I was down in the dumps, that's when I would get into rants about perceived injustices from politicians to bankers to whatever I could blame for my problems.

• I feel like it really is a road to hell with good intentions kind of thing. They want extreme progression at the cost of freedom of expression. It's obvious when critical thinking skills aren't developed enough when blindly pushing their blind brand of social justice.

• @'mattdark':

But it just feels like the whole thing is being forced down peoples throats now, rather than just trying to let the new character grow on you.

Marvel hamfistedly pushing an agenda? No wai!!!!111oneoneelventy

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Dianaranda':

Case in point btw being Comics, take a look at what they did to Thor….that was the result of ignoring them.

And for those who want to see how dreadful the comic is…. http://imgur.com/a/CHDE9

Annoying thing is, I liked the idea of them doing this when it was announced.
    Partly for the idea that anyone could be Thor, if they were worthy enough to wield the hammer. But also to see how worked up some people were getting about it, moaning about Thor being a girl now (Because they hadn't actually read up on it)

But it just feels like the whole thing is being forced down peoples throats now, rather than just trying to let the new character grow on you.

• Only problem I have with the whole SJW is how often it gets thrown around against people when they are doing something as simple as calling someone out on a mistake, or when they have clearly been in the wrong.

While there are plenty of people who fit the whole SJW persona, I feel like half of the time, its internet trolls/spammers using it when they cant win an argument
    So everyone who has been against them, calling them out, ect, they will cry out 'SJW', because it seems to be the only way they can try and get things back in their favour.

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Dianaranda':

Case in point btw being Comics, take a look at what they did to Thor….that was the result of ignoring them.

And for those who want to see how dreadful the comic is…. http://imgur.com/a/CHDE9

Ugh. I despised Thor before for being mary-sue OP'd… now this? Just when I thought the franchise couldn't get any lamer. It doesn't even make sense from a literary perspective, at all. The main character is just basically still a guy in behavior. This serves no other purpose but to propagate a socio-political agenda.

Sure we get the idea women aren't just objects and toys (...unless they want to be, of course. :D ), but this is like someone just coming up and pouring concrete all over a barbecue in the middle of grilling. Or you're eating lunch somewhere, and some asswipe says he has a tattoo of a rat on his dick, then undoes his pants and flops his junk on the table right in front of you next to your food, just to show you it.

• Hahaha Hibbli, i think you would regret that when these people sue you for shit that never happend, just take a look at the Rolling Stones article recently published about a fake gangbang rape O.o

I can only imagine how ruined the guys life must be, and there is still people who just outright no questions what so ever just believe that article because they "feel" it was real, facts be damned.

• well.. i wish they put me on their targetlist #1 someday plx, can there be better advertisement? :D

• @'Dianaranda':

• @'johnathan:

Guy sjw are nothing but attention whores,and trolls just ignore them.

The problem with ignoring them, is they are very influencial and very social, so they go around into alot of places, the best way to just get them off, A: show them facts, and evidence for there claims.
    or B: Just tell them to gtfo

Ignoring them only makes them infiltrate the whole system, the less resistance they get, the more likely they endup dominating.

• They are fools with an overinflated sense of entitlement.

• Guy sjw are nothing but attention whores,and trolls just ignore them.

• SJWs are spoiled shitheads who vandalize make messes that folks like myself often end up fixing and cleaning up.

A cause can sound noble on the face of it, but unless it's substantive and actually helps people (hint hint), you're just being a dick to get attention. Don't jive talk me, you fucking hipster.

• It's not just nerds, in fact I doubt taht nerds are the worst in that regard.

• There Authoritarians to the extreme, they cant just live and let live.

• never heard of those nerds, no idea why to care about something like that

• I can speak a little bit about this, and after now the last 8 months being part of gamergate, there just whiners with trustfunds and legal power who are able to push there toxic agendas.

But it is a larger pushback though again dishonest people, who use purely and only emotion, no logic behind it to push stuff they want.

But there behaviour at the same time is also very very cult like, and they seem to be all friends of eachother, till, one of them steps out of line ofcourse.
    EDIT: http://gamergate.me/
    Avoid Wikipedia article about GamerGate, it is influenced by a bunch of SJWs and Feminists, which Jimmy Wales just flat out agrees with.
    And sees something like Kotaku as a viable source, which is run by a company named Gawker.
    Ofcourse the hole goes much much deeper, into academia even.

• Just people looking for an excuse to be offended. I know the type all too well. Usually compensating for their crappy lives by acting all righteous. Like the guy from "Dangerous beauty", who, after being spurned by a courtesan, became a religious nut and went on a crusade against prostitution, when all he was doing was lashing out at her.

• @'Tiffany':

I have no idea what SWJ even means…

SJW stands for social justice warrior and there's no hard and fast definition that everyone will agree to. People use that acronym now where they used to use the word feminist a decade ago, which is good because we all know those people aren't really feminists.

The best illustration of SJW behavior that I can think of would be #shirtstorm from last Nov. Here's a good write up about it.

As for the original question in the first post, no, they're not after social justice. They're just looking for an excuse to be shitty to people they don't like.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.