Inovies Responsive Website Design Agency

• Inovies Responsive Website Design Agency in India! Get mobile compatible responsive web design services with experience in CSS3, HTML5 etc. We have a strong portfolio in developing best responsive website designs for customers. Our developers ensure that the website is optimized for all types of mobile devices.

• I'm agree with you. I wanna see D-Bryan winning the title in MITB because it's the perfect moment to stablish him as a solid main eventer. We know WWE needs a fresh air in the title picture and D-Bryan is bringing that. Nothing againts Punk, he's a solid wrestler and has a great reign but it's time to pass the tittle for someone that needs it more than him. If D-Bryan wins the title and even more, maybe with AJ's help he will stablish as the main heel (well I think right know he's the most interesting character on WWE and the main Heel aside Brock Lesnar if you count Lesnar as a heel). Then I rather see at Summerslam D-Bryan vs Cena I for the Championship. These two has a past and present history that WWE could explote. And in the ring have a great chemistry just when you see their match in velocity years ago. I think those 2 can have a great match like Punk and Cena last year. Then I like the see D-Bryan vs Cena II at Survivor Series and the final D-bryan vs Cena III at Wrestlemania. Or see Shawn Michaels give on more match in Mania againts his former pupil Bryan to put him even more over. I know, this is almost impossible but dreaming is free :D

Also Cena going againts Bryan could bring a fresh air for his character since we have seen Cena againts almost every Main eventer in WWE today.

• @'Jack':

D-Bry Winning the WWE Championship at Money in the bank. That would make me go Yes yes yes!.

That's a tough one for me. For one, D-Bryan is my homeboy and I do wanna see him win the championship to cement his career (and make 18 seconds a complete thing of the past). Then again, I am liking Punk's reign. Even though his matches haven't ended PPVs since December, they have been really great bouts and added some stability to a shaky championship. My main problem is would I rather see a rematch between Punk vs. Cena or the first encounter of Bryan vs. Cena at Summerslam (we all know that's gonna happen)? Either match will be show-stealers, but which one do I want more? Hmm….

• D-Bry Winning the WWE Championship at Money in the bank. That would make me go Yes yes yes!.

• @'ymomy':

No fred that is the batwing :)

The batwing? woohoo!, I've been deliberately not looking for details of the dark knight rises, that way I can truly enjoy it when I see it.

@'ymomy':

my favorite anti-hero :cool: joker :cool: …. maybe in a photo trick or some liar camera approach :D I know that Heath is dead but dreaming is free :D

Like you I loved heath ledger as the joker, just so damn good (Kill you?…..what would I do without you?.....go back to ripping off mob banks?) but he's gone and it really is a loss

• @'fredfred5150':

The TV trailer for the Dark Knight Rises made me super excited, because in one very short part of the trailer it looks like the batmobile can now fly!!!!!!!!!

No fred that is the batwing :) hopefully only appears for a second my favorite anti-hero :cool: joker :cool: …. maybe in a photo trick or some liar camera approach :D I know that Heath is dead but dreaming is free :D

• The TV trailer for the Dark Knight Rises made me super excited, because in one very short part of the trailer it looks like the batmobile can now fly!!!!!!!!!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.