http://www.supplementssouthafrica.co.za/keto-premiere-south-africa/

• After using the Keto Premiere product, people feel much happier and fitter as they no longer care about their weight which has been the biggest concern in their life. It turns out to be the greatest relief of their life and they feel like they are coming out of depression as soon as the Keto Premiere South Africa product shows results. To get more advantage & info about this supplement please click here : http://www.supplementssouthafrica.co.za/keto-premiere-south-africa/

• I miss Wishbone. :(

• Really? Damn, it's been a long time. I might need to rewatch it then, but…

! She lives in a cave lair, hordes gold, has a dragon-like tail, and is covered in gold. I think it's at least reasonable that I could interpret that she might be a dragon in human form. shrug

• @'Tiffany':

! Angelina Jolie, the demon or whatever, is the dragon.

No…

! I mean she might be a dragon, but the one you see in the film and which get killed is the son of her and Beowulf.

• Well, I'm a big fan of dragons as well. But if I had to go with a dragon in movies… I might go with the dragon in Beowulf. If you've seen it you'll probably understand the full implications of why, but if you don't remember then...

! Angelina Jolie, the demon or whatever, is the dragon.

Another really cool one was the Dragon Emperor from The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Though, he was originally a human and could just transform into a dragon so I'm not sure that counts.

In the video game series Witcher a golden dragon can transform to take any form it wishes such as any human or any other creature, so that's pretty cool. But, I don't know if that counts since it's a video game.

As for least favorite, I dunno… I don't really think about it enough to be able to come up with whatever that might be, off hand. I definitely wouldn't want to be in the same room as a xenomorph though... hell, I wouldn't want to be on the same planet as a xenomorph. (Note: That's an alien from Aliens)

• I absolutely loved the robot looking owl from Clash of the titans 1981 :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.