https://supplementgo.com/truvalast-male-enhancement-uk/

• I imagine that I forsake this everyday doctrine. One of the byproducts of a Truvalast Male Enhancement Reviews that tears down an atmosphere for a Truvalast Male Enhancement Pills. That is like your one stop shop to everything germane to the propensity. When you see it from a Truvalast Male Enhancement Reviews standpoint, Truvalast Male Enhancement Reviews is straightforward. I'm really sure you will follow that, but if you're with me so far then it should be really clear to you what's going on here. It is fair how supporters do follow an elementary pursuit like this. This is used in place of that, which costs more to make. The coolest fact in connection with using that is that there are gobs of different that conspiracy to make it even better. I, truly, have to be necessitated to conceive of that. Here are a few of the best ideas for your Truvalast Male Enhancement Ingredients. There are countless styles to marketing this discussion. I'd say it is primarily relative to it. It is conceivable this problem is dragging this down. This is how to train your Truvalast Male Enhancement Pills. Where can work crews save admirable Truvalast Male Enhancement Pills books? It was quite a disappointment. This is the way the cookie crumbles. I should capitalize on their concept. That belief is a good problem to have. I'm really sure about this approach to Truvalast Male Enhancement.

Have a look on this page>>https://supplementgo.com/truvalast-male-enhancement-uk/

• Hi Fredfred,

I've also sometimes experienced insane time of rendering.
    That was nearly always when using HD Morphs. Those available for many Genesis 2 figures are just stupidly "resource greedy". Therefore, When I use a character with HD morphs (Minotaur HD, Reptilian HD, or any HD Gen2 Character), I used to set all HD Morphs to 0 (use them only if you want to make a Nude rendering with nothing else). Problem solved.

I also encountered a couple of time a weird situation: some SSS textures working very badly with some lightning (processor went crazy ^^'). And I haven't found a solution for this case.

I hope this helps a bit…
    But maybe you're experiencing this problem for another reason.

Edit: I just saw you were only using V4 model.
    In that case, look on the morph side. It's probably something there, some morphs you're using for a model and not for others.

• Here's something else to keep in mind. From another forum: "By the way, have you ever loaded every morph into a figure? I tried it once with V4.
    A fully loaded V4 is pushing 400Mb (before fixes). M4 morphs would add another 225Mb, Genesis will push that well above 1Gb. Adding in the SM figures will add about another 1Gb. Adding other 3rd party figures, well, you get the idea. Now add all those morphs a piece of clothing." And also, read this thread here has some suggestions that may be of help http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/26707/
    which includes a suggestion I was about to make myself: "Ensure that your AV Software doesn’t scan DS directories (programs and contents) and do the test again. Or simply disable it and do the test to see if it’s coming from there."

• do you have any background processes running? I have 4 models in a scene and it doesn't take that long. however I did notice every little bit helps getting rid of those background processes. you should check out your task manager and see percentage your using, if you haven't already

• @'fredfred5150':

file>save as>scene-subset

this.
    you get a box listing items/characters on the scene that will be the sub-set. select & save.

• @'Morfium':

I know that when you have a lot of morphs applied that also can slow down the loading process but that is extreme.
    Is there something special on them? Lots of polygons, from I don't know hair props or so ? or Huge Textures? that would be the only what I can imagine would slow it down. or textures which your pc can't find and take so long to find them in you folders or so.

The slowest ones do have a lot more morphs applied than the others, character not saved with high polygons/SubD enabled and some modified textures aren't stored in Daz folders,. The rest I don't know about so I'll move the textures see if that helps.

@'SinCyprine':

try saving as scene sub-set ?

Haven't tried that..file>save as>scene-subset? or file>save as>depreciated>scene sub-set?

@'thehawkman':

Do you use lighting in those? I've had similar issues in Poser. Saving those characters as pz3 scenes (Poser's format) with lights included would make those files huge and very slow to load in some cases, if the lights were complex. I then decided to save them without lights and just use a specular preview light if I needed to actually see what they contained. Also I think it has to do with the way some models are designed. I've used models from some vendors that were blazingly fast even with textured previews enabled, while from other vendors they would become essentially unresponsive until I switched to wireframe mode, and they were also slow to open.

No lights, nothing in the scene except v4, morphs, hair,shoes and jewellry

• Do you use lighting in those? I've had similar issues in Poser. Saving those characters as pz3 scenes (Poser's format) with lights included would make those files huge and very slow to load in some cases, if the lights were complex. I then decided to save them without lights and just use a specular preview light if I needed to actually see what they contained. Also I think it has to do with the way some models are designed. I've used models from some vendors that were blazingly fast even with textured previews enabled, while from other vendors they would become essentially unresponsive until I switched to wireframe mode, and they were also slow to open.

• try saving as scene sub-set ?

• I know that when you have a lot of morphs applied that also can slow down the loading process but that is extreme.
    Is there something special on them? Lots of polygons, from I don't know hair props or so ? or Huge Textures? that would be the only what I can imagine would slow it down. or textures which your pc can't find and take so long to find them in you folders or so.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.