How Epson Printer Support to reset it?

• To reset your Epson printer, you have to click on the Reset or Pause button from the row of buttons of the control panel. You are needed to press and hold the button for 3-4 seconds and then release it to print its job or reset the printer. If you have still any queries, then contact the Epson Printer Support team for help.

• @'Nuke':

I'd heard so much about EVA that I finally checked it out. OMG, if that was not the absolute worst thing I'd ever seen…

I mean, I know a common theme of anime has always been putting teenagers in the role of Mankind's Last Hope, but Hare Krishna, that was just weak. Granted, it's probably an accurate portrayal of what would happen if the fate of the world was left in the hands of a 16 year old boy, but damn, I didn't need to see it :lol:

Still, it was the first time I'd seen that plot twist in an anime. Usually it's the tired old "some random kid pulls his head out of his ass long enough to save the world - The End".

But on the other hand, I was glad to see someone actually end a story with "we're all dead. That's it. No 'last survivor', no 'second chance', no nothing. The universe was un-made. Have a nice day and fuck off."

As for anime in general, I'm really hoping more studios drop the traditional 2D and focus on quality 3D. Harlock: Space Pirate is on Netflix. If you haven't seen it...fuck, it's fucking beautiful. Still got the same old issues with 3D, such as hands that look like shit and billowing capes that look like they're stretching as they billow, but there wasn't much else I could point out that was wrong. The scene with the ship coming out of the smoke gave me wood.

By the sound of it you saw the first Movies not the series, As the ending is not well we're all dead. It's not even really that in End of Eva either. Not going to fap off like it's the greatest thing EVAH but is also not the worst thing ever you can see. Boku no pico, Angel Cop, if CPM released it it's far worse then some Eva.

• I'd heard so much about EVA that I finally checked it out. OMG, if that was not the absolute worst thing I'd ever seen…

I mean, I know a common theme of anime has always been putting teenagers in the role of Mankind's Last Hope, but Hare Krishna, that was just weak. Granted, it's probably an accurate portrayal of what would happen if the fate of the world was left in the hands of a 16 year old boy, but damn, I didn't need to see it :lol:

Still, it was the first time I'd seen that plot twist in an anime. Usually it's the tired old "some random kid pulls his head out of his ass long enough to save the world - The End".

But on the other hand, I was glad to see someone actually end a story with "we're all dead. That's it. No 'last survivor', no 'second chance', no nothing. The universe was un-made. Have a nice day and fuck off."

As for anime in general, I'm really hoping more studios drop the traditional 2D and focus on quality 3D. Harlock: Space Pirate is on Netflix. If you haven't seen it...fuck, it's fucking beautiful. Still got the same old issues with 3D, such as hands that look like shit and billowing capes that look like they're stretching as they billow, but there wasn't much else I could point out that was wrong. The scene with the ship coming out of the smoke gave me wood.

• I wasn't a big EVA fan, but it is diverse + unique series to indulge. The animation style that Gainax used, is in fact still around, many animation studios still give their artists some free range. "Space Dandy" for one is also done by the same artist team.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.