Text Book Solutions

• 0_1602912026431_upload-239e0531-f290-4740-83e7-540142178626 Find instant solutions for thousands of college homework questions like: <a href="https://scholaron.com/homework-answers/1-the--element-in-the-1399786">the ________ element in the definition of motivation is a measure of intensity, drive, and vigor.</a> only on ScholarOn, the best academic assistance available online.

• Good going keep your work in same manner. Celebrity Leather Jackets

• Yoga class for Andrea :)

• Just to let you know that I have a Deviant Art page: http://vergilian.deviantart.com/gallery/ Only two renders so far, I have too many that are not good enough to post publicly. But they are ones I haven't posted here, and I plan to post more.

• My renders still need a lot of work, but I'd say tumblr doesn't do this one justice because its resizing algorithm makes it blurry.
    A little midnight snack.

• @'jestervgb':

nice! great job on the chest, very perky :cool:

Thank you. :)
    @'micky_3d':

I can understand why she's so popular :-) Really lovely :heart:

Thank you. But I still think you are far more worthy of praise than me. I envy how good you characters' skin looks. Mine is either too opaque or too glossy, and always looks a bit blurry. Especially annoying considering I am using render settings recommended by Aeon Soul.

Another render of a girl lying on a fuzzy rug. I anxiously await the day we can get realistic hair. I would have liked to have her with long straight hair sprawled our in every direction. Must look into the Poser hair room eventually.

• @'thehawkman':

By popular request :D, a new render of the blonde. Well this time she's less blonde, but hey, she went to the hairdresser's. :D

I can understand why she's so popular :-) Really lovely :heart:

• nice! great job on the chest, very perky :cool:

• By popular request :D, a new render of the blonde. Well this time she's less blonde, but hey, she went to the hairdresser's. :D

• A slender, model-type girl:

Again, her textures don't support SSS, so I will have to see what it looks like with it enabled. Does anyone know if it is possible to use a texture from one character on another or are they designed to match a specific face injection?

• This brother means bizniss:
    Will have to do a render with subsurface scattering to see what it looks like.

• @'thehawkman':

Just wanted to let you folks know I've finally gotten around to setting up a tumblr for myself. Until I can think of a better nickname for myself, here's my tumblr: http://thehawkman3d.tumblr.com/ Will try to keep a regular frequency for its updates, but I am not sure how often I will be able to do it. I have been neglecting real life, and you can never do that for long without getting in real deep doo doo. It's not perfect, (tumblr resizes pictures as well), but unless my web host allows adult content, I will have to stick with tumblr for a while. Will try to render my characters in real environments now, I've been doing too many renders of them floating around in the default empty Poser environment, although it does have the advantage of allowing faster renders.

Following you, follow me if you like http://vgbabes3d.tumblr.com/
    look forward to seeing more content in the future.

• Just wanted to let you folks know I've finally gotten around to setting up a tumblr for myself. Until I can think of a better nickname for myself, here's my tumblr: http://thehawkman3d.tumblr.com/ Will try to keep a regular frequency for its updates, but I am not sure how often I will be able to do it. I have been neglecting real life, and you can never do that for long without getting in real deep doo doo. It's not perfect, (tumblr resizes pictures as well), but unless my web host allows adult content, I will have to stick with tumblr for a while. Will try to render my characters in real environments now, I've been doing too many renders of them floating around in the default empty Poser environment, although it does have the advantage of allowing faster renders.

• @'thehawkman':

Here is another render:
    Not sure why the girl isn't reflected on the floor, though, while the props in the scene are. I remember reading somewhere that 4 raytraces should be enough to enable reflections in Poser. I may do some more renders of the Asian girl later.

:D… :)... :l... :O.... wow! deffinatly some more of her please! :D

• love the asian girl :cool:

indeed gravity is a problem, thats where lots of practice with posing comes in, there are some morph packs out there as well that will help with posing the breasts when it comes to an upside down scenario. Don't be shy when it comes to morphs, they can improve the model and image alot, just be sure you save constantly if you do use alot of morphs.

pixiv is a good place to post works and works in progress.

as for blogs i prefer tumblr, its just easy, and theres no limit in the text in the post like twitter.

looking forward to seeing future content :D

• @'thehawkman':

I'm not a fan of blogspot either since it resizes images, and doesn't warn you about it, and I render in full HD.

I am not happy with the hair. In fact one big problem I see in 3D art is the lack of gravity. Boobs don't sag when the character hangs upside down (like on a stripper pole for instance), and hair remains stiff. Is there anything I'm missing? Having to use short hair or the same few hair props that actually look remotely realistic severely limits my options.

hzr would know better than I but if you use Poser, I know Bullet can help with hair in realtime. ;)

As to the lack of weight, I think you can do some weight mapping or something, and I do believe one of PoserPro 2014's big new features was advanced new tools to help with that. shrugs I dunno, I'm still learning.

If it makes you feel any better about the hair, the Look At My Hair plugin for Daz is giving me grief. :)

• Here is another render:
    Not sure why the girl isn't reflected on the floor, though, while the props in the scene are. I remember reading somewhere that 4 raytraces should be enough to enable reflections in Poser. I may do some more renders of the Asian girl later.

• You will have to pose those things yourself, or use an outside 3d application for those things. No other way around it sadly. We may be at a point where things start to look more realistic and comfortable to a certain degree, but we are still very far off from actual physics in almost realtime for each and every piece of hair/clothing or muscle and flesh interaction when touching etc.

It is still up to us to make these problems less noticable, which is probably the hardest part about being an artist in any part of 3d.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Asian redhead eh? This could get interesting.

Pixiv requires you to register to post or download highest resolution, but hey, it allows all kinds of stuff.

Wordpress looks like a nice place to host a blog. Since I'm not particularly a fan of blogspot.

I'm not a fan of blogspot either since it resizes images, and doesn't warn you about it, and I render in full HD.

I am not happy with the hair. In fact one big problem I see in 3D art is the lack of gravity. Boobs don't sag when the character hangs upside down (like on a stripper pole for instance), and hair remains stiff. Is there anything I'm missing? Having to use short hair or the same few hair props that actually look remotely realistic severely limits my options.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.