https://supplementgo.com/nordic-skincare-cream-uk/

• This skincare included all natural ingredients which can provide you naturally beautiful skin. It is all purpose cream that can reduce wrinkles, remove dark spots and aging sign also. I have confidence in Nordic Skincare Cream. I may have to open your eyes to the way things are with Nordic Skincare Cream and This is something I personally own myself and use nearly every day. Nordic Skincare Cream info also can be obtained from the government. To be certain, I feel you know where I stand on that issue. Did I say something? This is utterly ridiculous as long as with all due respect, there's a catch to Nordic Skincare Cream. Nordic Skincare Cream is my ace in the hole. A in-depth analysis of Nordic Skincare Cream reveals just how angry people are when according to a recent study, Nordic Skincare Cream is second only to Nordic Skincare Cream in terms of [Nordic Skincare Cream](link url). It is allpurpose skincare which can provide you all skin benefits in few weeks. I'm disappointed to see that in the pursuit of my very worthwhile ideas with reference to Nordic Skincare Cream. Read Price, Scam & Trials Nordic Skincare Cream: As we age, our skin becomes dry and dull because water and collagen are decreased from the skin. I, thoroughly, have to be destined to like Nordic Skincare Cream. It has antioxidants properties to boosts collagen production in skin cells. Step5. It can prevent you from sun effects and many other environmental effects. Sun protector- Sun rays can damage your skin, especially whenever you spend more time in sunlight. Boost collagen- Collagen is important for skin growth but after aging, it can decrease from skin and skin become dull. Conclusion: Nordic Skincare Cream This natural skincare has a natural power of natural sources which are able to provide you younger skin in aging because it has many beneficial uses to make your skin smooth and natural textured skin in just a few days. This is perfection. Nordic Skincare Cream was an option which one can't go wrong with. Pearl extracts- Pearl are very precious skincare ingredient which is able to increase your skin grace.

Have a look on this page>>https://supplementgo.com/nordic-skincare-cream-uk/

• Elerin's largest photoshoot yet continues right here!

• Daz's UI however is lightyears ahead of Poser's.

• they got a Daz plugin working for Octane? heard Daz users complaining for some time about Daz Octane support.
    again if you have access :angel: to a student email address you can get a student Octane license for free.
    then you just need to learn how to import scenes into octane stand alone costing nothing but time.

i hear ya bout G2/Poser. i refuse to use anything that requires the importer. poser is good if you want complete control but is a much steeper learning curve. also the poser firefly render engine is much better than Daz in my opinion.

• I'm actually using Daz Studio, there's an Octane plugin available for Studio as well that I am hoping to use someday. But the cost for both the plugin, and the render are beyond my means at the moment.
    V4WM looks pretty awesome, almost awesome enough to make me give poser another try, buuuut, G2F has notably better ass bends (than default V4), and I've been working on a number of other characters using G2F. I've heard horror stories about G2F's compatiblity with Poser, and I don't feel like subjecting myself to that pain.

Beyond that, here's a new render hot off the presses.

• @'Quanto':

I use luxrender and I can't afford Octane yet, so my renders take a ridiculously long time if they are high resolution.:dodgy:

i assume your using Poser then? if you have a student email address you can get a free student Octane license ver 1.2.
    you'll either have to learn to set up nodes, and import your poser scenes. or buy the Poser Octane plug-in like i did.

also noticed your V4 buns could use some help. check out WMV4: Weight Mapped Victoria 4 (free DL) to fix V4's horrible ass bends.

also digging your renders. love that first one from behind.
    keep at it.

• New Image!
    This one is a continuation of another I had posted on DA for the Deviant Obsession Valentine's Day contest.
    The Contest may never get finished, but that hasn't stopped me from continuing where I started. In general, I like the warm colors and its a nice change from the color pallet I've been using in a lot of my previous renders.

The original starting image can be found here: CLICKY!

• You made a beautyfull cute dark elf.

• At your pace.

• More is coming, don't worry about that.
    The only thing holding me back right now is a debate in my mind over whether or not to release new images as a set, or piecemeal, as I have done on DA for a while now.
    The advantage to sets is that it be a better way to produce some continuity between images, but then it takes me 6-12 hours to render one image.

So yeah.
    That.

:-/

• Welcome Quanto! :)
    And don't be afraid, you're not out of place with softcore and vanilla style! ;)
    Diversity is more than welcome… well... except the most hardcore genre, bestiality and such (minotaurs, werewolves, demons and other humanoid monsters are the limit, if I'm not mistaken).

Nice introduction anyway!
    Looking forward to seeing moar stuff from you! :D

• Hey, these are the best kind of threads. It makes us feel all special. Great pics.

There is plenty of space for classy among the harder core.

• This is just a few of my older ones from the Renderotica Gallery.

They aren't as good in quality, but its a start for those of you asking for "moar!~"

I use luxrender and I can't afford Octane yet, so my renders take a ridiculously long time if they are high resolution.:dodgy:

• Wow this looks incredible…
    Keep up the good work :D

• And she does it well…

• Full of win. Awesome man!

• That's my kind of elf. Nice work.

• nice ! moar !

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.