Best b Schools for Finance in India

• Institute of Management Technology Hyderabad was established in 2011 as an institution that would be managed by the society.IMT is Best b Schools for Finance in India constantly endeavors to provide its students with an excellent learning experience through unique pedagogy and curriculum that matches contemporary business requirements. IMT Hyderabad firmly believes in imparting the holistic development of future leaders to face the challenges of today’s dynamic world.IMT Hyderabad offers a 2-year full-time residential Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program and also Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program for Executives. The beautifully landscaped campus has an academic block, a library building, dining halls, hostels, and the entire campus is well paved, well lit. visit the website for more details.

• administrators

@'AnalogousWorlds':

So I've decided to release the first installment of my comic series Legacy of Lions, "Intrusion", to the community of Affect3D for free. I hope everyone enjoys it–I enjoyed making it.

Please go to http://analogousworlds.com/?page_id=226 to view the comic. Use username: affect3d and password: forumfree.

You can view the comic by opening each panel individually, but if you prefer there is a zip at the bottom of the page for offline viewing.

cool! I liked the setup of the teaser, so I'm going to check this out :D

• Took a quick look at the comic, I liked it :)

• @'matthacker':

I think the comic will do a lot better with some more background in the first/second page. It doesn't even have to be a new page, maybe the title page with a bubble overlay. If you seen the SW:TOR Deceive and Hope trailer, you'll understand what I mean. That would help ease the reader (which may not be aware of the background story from your website) into the story.

The second thing I noticed is that the villain's introduction could be much more, well, dramatic. If you're not into special effects, you can probably do the opposite - use darkness but cast an eerie glow to him. Btw, is the morph used for both M4 the same?

I must admit I was trying to avoid narration, opting instead for things to be revealed slowly and naturally through dialogue. If you're finding it difficult to get into the story, however, perhaps I need to rethink my approach. Some scene-setting narration would be easy enough, and would likely address that issue.

You'll have no arguments from me about the villain's intro, it's easily the frame I'm least happy with. I had tried to go the shrouded in darkness route, but I never got a result I was happy with. The static image of the door isn't helping much either. Those renders were finalized months ago, and I've since picked up a number of new tricks, so that is something I should be better equipped to deal with in the future.

As for the M4s, they are both characters created through dials from Morphs++. If they appear distractingly similar, it is something I can address for future appearances of those characters. The villain is due for a bit of a work-over before his next comic appearance anyhow.

Thank you for the critiques.

• I think the comic will do a lot better with some more background in the first/second page. It doesn't even have to be a new page, maybe the title page with a bubble overlay. If you seen the SW:TOR Deceive and Hope trailer, you'll understand what I mean. That would help ease the reader (which may not be aware of the background story from your website) into the story.

The second thing I noticed is that the villain's introduction could be much more, well, dramatic. If you're not into special effects, you can probably do the opposite - use darkness but cast an eerie glow to him. Btw, is the morph used for both M4 the same?

• So I've decided to release the first installment of my comic series Legacy of Lions, "Intrusion", to the community of Affect3D for free. I hope everyone enjoys it–I enjoyed making it.

Please go to http://analogousworlds.com/?page_id=226 to view the comic. Use username: affect3d and password: forumfree.

You can view the comic by opening each panel individually, but if you prefer there is a zip at the bottom of the page for offline viewing.

• @'miro':

very nice work… hot looking girls, so is the comic complete?

"Intrusion", the first installment of my series "Legacy of Lions" is complete. I originally planned to offer it for sale, but due to the content I'm not particularly comfortable selling it through PayPal. I'll follow up with more information on that soon.

The second comic I will be releasing is in the form I'm referring to as a "vignette". Essentially, it takes place in the same world as the "Legacy of Lions" series, but it is not part of the overall story. That is currently in post-production, and will hopefully be released soon.

• administrators

very nice work… hot looking girls, so is the comic complete?

• @'fredfred5150':

nice work, not sure that blondes' armour is "combat effective" :D

Yes, she certainly suffers from video game vixen syndrome.

I will say that the absurdity of that specific outfit does not go unnoticed in the comic. It breaks a bit from the common video game convention of, "of course I can see half your tits and your bare ass when you're in uniform, what's so odd about that?" The presentation of this outfit actually serves to flesh out a plot point, if you'll pardon the pun.

That said, fashion design for my characters is still going to fall heavily on the side of form over function.

• nice work, not sure that blondes' armour is "combat effective" :D

• some amazing work u got there. I have not seen the website yet, but i made a mental note of it…

Bonne Chance,
    ~GO

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.